Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

3 hours ago, MagPrime said:

4th of July is kind of a sucky holiday around here.

Idiots have been lighting off fire works for the last 2 weeks, all the dogs are freaking out, the military vets are getting PTSD flashbacks, and tonight two of the dogs tried to maul one of the older ones.

So now everyone is on edge and pissy, and fire works are still randomly going off.

Aren't fireworks illegal to be used over there, unless it's a holiday?

18 minutes ago, Magus_Tahir said:

I would give everything away if I could play the piano. Everything for that joy and be able to hit the keys and create music.

I'm certain you don't have to give everything, only a considerable amount of time and money 😛

12 minutes ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

It’s never to late to learn brother 

12 minutes ago, (PS4)Viveeeh said:

I'm certain you don't have to give everything, only a considerable amount of time and money 😛

Sadly nerve damage. Broke both my wrists at the same time when I was younger. Right wrist wasent set properly ontop of that. So yeah..

Bout the most I can play is Oh when the saints go marching in.

Also the reason I love Doctor Strange so much. Long before he was played by Benedict Omgsohawtbatch 

Edited by Magus_Tahir
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Magus_Tahir said:

Sadly nerve damage. Broke both my wrists at the same time when I was younger. Right wrist wasent set properly ontop of that. So yeah..

Oh I'm sorry about that... Didn't know.

People don't appreciate their health enough, take it for granted, but when it's gone, that's when they truly understand what they have had. Now I became aware of my two fully functional hands, feel like I should pick up a musical hobby. Pianos are too expensive, but playing the flute sounds good too!

What about singing?

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Viveeeh said:

What about singing?

Oh don't be sorry about it. I don't talk about it much if at all. Been in multiple car accidents (passenger), broken more bones growing up in Alaska than should be reasonable, and just being a stupid kid. Life happens.

Tho I tried singing in the shower once. BF asked what the hell summoning racket was. 

laugh lol GIF

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Magus_Tahir said:

Tho I tried singing in the shower once. BF asked what the hell summoning racket was. 

Damn I genuinely laughed out loud 😂

My boyfriend and I would like to hire a teacher who could teach us singing well. I realize at out age we won't ever be Pavarottis, but it would be great to sing loud without having to fear rotten food being thrown at us by neighbors 😃

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Magus_Tahir said:

Also the reason I love Doctor Strange so much. Long before he was played by Benedict Omgsohawtbatch 

Pick up music theory and learn how to prod using gl studio if you can’t play the keys you can make a song that made it sound like you did

12 minutes ago, (PS4)Viveeeh said:

My boyfriend and I would like to hire a teacher who could teach us singing well. I realize at out age we won't ever be Pavarottis, but it would be great to sing loud without having to fear rotten food being thrown at us by neighbors 😃

Foolish mortal singing cannot be taught it comes from the soul! Which is why I can’t sing 

15 minutes ago, (PS4)Viveeeh said:

Look for Christmas Coraling groups during the holidays. Fun, and they can't throw rotten food without getting coal from Santa.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

Foolish mortal singing cannot be taught it comes from the soul! Which is why I can’t sing 

Well, don't be sad, you aren't alone! If singing comes from the soul, I either don't have one, or it's just damn ugly. Maybe I'm a demon taking a vacation for a human lifetime in human clothing. Yes,  I'm not exaggerating, my singing voice is that terrible! 😅

• Like 1

Just now, Magus_Tahir said:

Look for Christmas Coraling groups during the holidays. Fun, and they can't throw rotten food without getting coal from Santa.

You're smart!

But... If I damn people to listening to my terrible singing, won't I get coal from Santa?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, (PS4)Viveeeh said:

You're smart!

But... If I damn people to listening to my terrible singing, won't I get coal from Santa?

Nahh. Those who hearts are in the right place, even if the beat is out of tune will get a fair shake. 😀

• Like 1

10 hours ago, MagPrime said:

4th of July is kind of a sucky holiday around here.

Idiots have been lighting off fire works for the last 2 weeks, all the dogs are freaking out, the military vets are getting PTSD flashbacks, and tonight two of the dogs tried to maul one of the older ones.

So now everyone is on edge and pissy, and fire works are still randomly going off.

Don't forget people who just don't deal with high/loud s*** all that well.

Also, it's one thing if fireworks are used illegally but correctly. It's another when you get idiocy like

Edited by (PS4)Raven-Ghosthawk
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, (PS4)Raven-Ghosthawk said:

Don't forget people who just don't deal with high/loud s*** all that well.

Also, it's one thing if fireworks are used illegally but correctly. It's another when you get idiocy like

Oh gods I hope not. People are already crazy right now given the current events.