Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

1 minute ago, Loza03 said:

Aside from maybe one regarding a particularly smashing franchise, I've not seen them, so no spoilz pls.

That specific one is what I'm referring to so don't worry I couldn't spoil anything if I tried.

9 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

Doom: Slain.

Well there's still one more slot...I'm hoping for a certain Legendary Demon Hunter myself.

Edit: HOLY CRAP NINTENDO REMEMBERS MARIO PARTY 1-3 EXIST!

Edit 2: Brb, picking my jaw up from the floor.

Edited by Aldain

Just now, Loza03 said:

Ooooh!

I've always had an interest in Metroid, but never really had the chance to fully engage with it. That's actually something I'm into!

I can safely say that the franchise is solid, and Super Metroid on the SNES Online service is a good starting point.

9 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

You can, like, turn into Goo and stuff? That's rad!

Seems more like permeation than liquification, but boy is it kind of funny and cool at the same time.

The 2022 release window is kind of a drag, but at least they showed something.

Between that, Metroid Dread, Advance Wars not being dead anymore and likely several other things in the works that Nintendo will shadow-drop 2 weeks before launch I'm satisfied.

Edited by Aldain

9 minutes ago, Aldain said:

Seems more like permeation than liquification, but boy is it kind of funny and cool at the same time.

The 2022 release window is kind of a drag, but at least they showed something.

Between that, Metroid Dread, Advance Wars not being dead anymore and likely several other things in the works that Nintendo will shadow-drop 2 weeks before launch I'm satisfied.

It's hardly a BOTW 1 standard E3, but to be honest. There were some big ones that whilst I personally wasn't into, I know people are, and there's two big reveals I'm into.

I've Seen Enough. I'm Satisfied. | Know Your Meme

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

There were some big ones that whilst I personally wasn't into, I know people are, and there's two big reveals I'm into.

Same here, I for one will be indulging myself in a Mario Party session with the 1-3 remix when it launches...alone because I still have no friends to play it with even after all these years.

...Now back to living in utter terror of what the last Smash Character will be and the nuclear wasteland that will occur no matter who they picked.

54 minutes ago, Yrkul said:

I'm beat. Got my ultrasound scan yesterday, and been really tired since I got home from the hospital. Hope I don't come down with something...

So... What did I miss?

Shrek good question meme | Humor lucu, Lucu

Despite Nintendo's fare, not an awful lot.

2 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

Anywho. Those dev workshops are spicy. I'm cautiously optimistic for melee, hyped about the Parazon, Helminth is either gonna be useless or awful. So yeah.

I feel like we're stuck in a state of eternal recurrence with DE not understanding how stacking multipliers work personally.

Those Status Chance Galvanized mods are everything they're nerfing about Condition Overload on weapons that can far more easily vomit status.

Also those Arcanes are nothing but power creep locked behind the exact place where it would even matter.

Helminth's random weekly thing needs to not happen, that's gonna mess things up eight ways to sunday.

Everything else to me is just meh to "but why?".

I'm surprised no one has yet talked about how the incoming Nerfs of Melees and Enemy Survivability will kill the game yet.

It has been 2 hours.

In other news, Madden 2022. My hype is so great that I will not even play it.

Never mind that I dont even have a PS5 and a US$10 increase is around R$50 here. EA's games are so hyped and full of content and new freatures each year that I can bear to play them or I wont be able to play anything else.

No, seriously, last EA game I played was Gran Turismo for the PS2, unless Battlefield 3 also counts.

Edited by Kaotyke

22 minutes ago, Aldain said:

I feel like we're stuck in a state of eternal recurrence with DE not understanding how stacking multipliers work personally.

Those Status Chance Galvanized mods are everything they're nerfing about Condition Overload on weapons that can far more easily vomit status.

Also those Arcanes are nothing but power creep locked behind the exact place where it would even matter.

Helminth's random weekly thing needs to not happen, that's gonna mess things up eight ways to sunday.

Everything else to me is just meh to "but why?".

The Arcanes, to me, seem more concerning than the Galvanised mods. Maybe it's because I just came to accept that, yeah, that was going to happen eventually.

Honestly, whilst multipliers are far, far from ideal, at least now they're the same multipliers, at least as far as Condition Overload is concerned. I think that it's less important what specifically the rules are, and more that everything plays by them. Which, it still isn't ultimately the case, but some of them are a bit better.

Then again, I was optimistic about melee 3,0 in the first place, and look where that got me.

1 minute ago, Loza03 said:

Then again, I was optimistic about melee 3,0 in the first place, and look where that got me.

I mean, to be fair to Melee 3.0, it did improve Melee from "use these 10 weapons and nothing else"...it just kind of...went WAYYYYYY overboard.

3 hours ago, Kaotyke said:

I'm surprised no one has yet talked about how the incoming Nerfs of Melees and Enemy Survivability will kill the game yet.

It has been 2 hours.

There is no youtuber complaining yet, wait until they can upload their rant so we will read the parroted opinions here. 

• Like 1

I just found a video talking about the greatness of having a fat girlfriend.

She heats you up easier during winter.

In the hot days of the summer she makes a good shade.

You can sleep well on her soft lap.

You can alleviate your stress by squeezing her.

And she is easy to make happy, you just need to put a sweet in her hand and she becomes radiant for the rest of the day.

Men keep talking about a woman's weight, "I like thin ones", "I like muscular ones", "I like medium weight", you're a man not a weight scale! Go fight in UFC if Weight classes are your thing then!

If you have a fat girlfriend, value her. And remember to squeeze.