Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

3 hours ago, Loza03 said:

I don't mind it terribly, but it certainly does seem a bit out of place on a Tenno, and the Ventkids themselves.

Ventkids are all rough n' tumble, see? and Tenno, whilst they do have the soft, empathic side we see during the quests, have never struck me as the sort to do  that.

Then again they celebrate Not-Christmas and Not-Valentines day.

I think DE is kinda trying to appeal to younger players, probably we will end up witha  k-poper frame with a full music video like LoL

3 hours ago, Yrkul said:

Ugh... That was quick. Danish weather went from "pleasantly cool" to "sticky underwear" in three weeks. To make things worse, I have to cover up due to sun allergy. I hate the summer.

ZestyWellinformedArawana-max-1mb.gif

We just had a 90+ degree week, bunch of people I know opt'd to celebrate "summer" by camping aaaaand, it's forecasted to be gently stormy in the area they picked. 

On 2021-06-03 at 9:26 PM, MagPrime said:

We just had a 90+ degree week, bunch of people I know opt'd to celebrate "summer" by camping aaaaand, it's forecasted to be gently stormy in the area they picked. 

From my experience, if the week is really sunny and hot, the weekend will have rain.

Currently, Brazil is in Winter, which means that we have irregular rains and even if you see a clear sky in the morning, that might change during midday or vice versa, so taking an umbrela out at all times is a pretty reasonable thing.

40 minutes ago, Kaotyke said:

From my experience, if the week is really sunny and hot, the weekend will have rain.

Currently, Brazil is in Winter, which means that we have irregular rains and even if you see a clear sky in the morning, that might change during midday or vice versa, so taking an umbrela out at all times is a pretty reasonable thing.

They got rained out.  Like, tent leaking, things flying off, rained out. 

I was planning in bringing my umbrella but wound up with a migraine after work, woke up to messages telling me not to come down because they were packing up. 

Dad Of Boi: Puberty Is Here, has been delayed to 2022.

If there is a timeskip between GoW2018 and Ragnarok, even...

I wonder how Kratos and Atreus will lose their powers from the 2018 games, I mean, its tradition to lose all your progress from the previous game for some reason when it comes to this franchise.

2 hours ago, Kaotyke said:

Dad Of Boi: Puberty Is Here, has been delayed to 2022.

If there is a timeskip between GoW2018 and Ragnarok, even...

I wonder how Kratos and Atreus will lose their powers from the 2018 games, I mean, its tradition to lose all your progress from the previous game for some reason when it comes to this franchise.

My guess:

Thor whups Kratos and Boi's asses (establishing him as a substantial threat), either lets them live or they closely escape, but by the time they get back their house is either destroyed or ransacked and all the loot from the first game is gone - including either the Leviathan axe or the Blades of Chaos. Somehow, given that both are in some way bound to Kratos. Cue game-long trek to restore lost power and return the favour, inadvertently causing Ragnarok in the process. Game ends with Dad and Boi heading off to either Egypt or Japan to escape.

Remember that DnD game I mentioned in, like... February?? I've just planned out something I have to gush about. I'm looking forward to it because... hoo boy.

So, 3/4ths of the party have found themselves locked up awaiting trial. They're going to be defended by Miles Fringevalue, prosecuted by Houoh Wright, who's secretly a cult member for the DRAGON they managed to piss off a few months ago and has snuck in some of his buddies in case he doesn't get what the BBEG wants. Whether or not they get a guilty verdict (which will depend on the response one of them makes to a corrupt government official more than the actual trial itself, because this place is just rotten to the core), they'll either be set free or given life. Those don't suit the motives of the Dragon's goons, cue a fight scene with some wrinkles.

One: The enemies are blind because plot, but I'm using the opportunity to debut a new mechanic I've homebrewed: Firesight. Basically, blinded characters related to this Dragon can use their particularly nasty fire to 'see' anything that's being affected by their flames, mitigating the effects of the permanent blinded condition. They'll even get advantage if the victim fails a con saving throw and get set alight. They'll be burning the hell out of courtroom, innocents be damned, and once the party steps into the fire and the flames, they'll have issues from both the (relatively light) damage of the fire and high-accuracy attacks of the cultists.

Two: they're in a courtroom. They don't have their weapons, and the Bardbarian doesn't even have his Arcane Focus and has been given a macguffin to limit his magic - since this particular city is pretty high-magic, their legal system can account for it. The fight would be trivial if they had all their powers. As-is, they have limited options to escape or fight, a ticking clock before the building comes down around them, and some innocent bystanders in the same conundrum. A good opportunity for a hero moment to redeem themselves for their actions that got them in this situation in the first place.

• Like 2

Tangentially related to DnD I really want to commit brain bleach because I just read an argument basically calling people who don't like the currently present premade party members in Baldur's Gate 3 antisocial psychopaths in real life.

The internet was a mistake.

frustrated bang head on desk GIF

19 minutes ago, Aldain said:

Tangentially related to DnD I really want to commit brain bleach because I just read an argument basically calling people who don't like the currently present premade party members in Baldur's Gate 3 antisocial psychopaths in real life.

frustrated bang head on desk GIF

Projection much? (on their part)

Edited by Loza03

3 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

Projection much? (on their part)

It's either projection or complete detachment from reality.

Also don't think I don't see what you did with the names of those lawyers above

20 hours ago, Loza03 said:

Miles Fringevalue Houoh Wright

I object to this reference!

Edited by Aldain

51 minutes ago, Aldain said:

I blame Zuckerborg and Rasputin 2.0..... and Canada!

I feel so relieved, that I never signed up for any of the social media outlets. Unfortunately, others got infected with brainworms instead.

Edited by Yrkul

2 hours ago, Aldain said:

Also don't think I don't see what you did with the names of those lawyers above

22 hours ago, Loza03 said:

Miles Fringevalue Houoh Wright

I object to this reference!

Each one also has reversed outfits. Houoh has a Cravat whilst Miles has a Tie. I didn't switch the colours though since the evil one already has a suspicion indicator of bad eyes, but one with plausible deniability (Aforementioned plot reasons is that the Dragon is blind by the party's doing. She's taken this out on her followers by making them all put their own eyes out, but Houoh was blind for other reasons and has an Ersatz Eye.) so reversing colour schemes and also making him wear bright red would make it too obvious.

1 hour ago, Yrkul said:

I feel so relieved, that I never signed up for any of the social media outlets. Unfortunately, others got infected with brainworms instead.

I never saw the point etierh, although I think Youtube unfortunately works the same way so I'm not completely safe.

Still, google keeps throwing wildly unrelated ads at me outside of the gaming ones so I think I've got the corporate overlords mostly fooled.

8 hours ago, Loza03 said:

I never saw the point etierh, although I think Youtube unfortunately works the same way so I'm not completely safe.

Still, google keeps throwing wildly unrelated ads at me outside of the gaming ones so I think I've got the corporate overlords mostly fooled.

Script blockers, browser add-ons, not logging in and searches using alternatives to Googleistan helps as well. As someone doing a lot of varied research, I can only say that the algorithms are a serious detriment, if not an outright danger to the enlightenment process.

So, my hair was big and no barber is currently working around here. I was looking for specific combs to use in the haircutter I have, 12mm and 8mm and after 3 weeks of no luck aside from finding overpriced sets that would be even more overpriced with shipping fees... I grabbed the 4mm and just did it.

Feels odd, I havent had my hair this short ever since I was 11.

I got a beard trimmer and I rarely use it on my beard. :)

I had long hair most of the time from '90 to '08. Once I stopped with viking reenactment and concentrated on my degree, I just buzzed my head on a sporadic basis. Might be time to do that again in this sweltering heat.

15 minutes ago, Yrkul said:

I got a beard trimmer and I rarely use it on my beard. :)

I had long hair most of the time from '90 to '08. Once I stopped with viking reenactment and concentrated on my degree, I just buzzed my head on a sporadic basis. Might be time to do that again in this sweltering heat.

Yeah, I can actually feel the wind hitting my scalp.

Reminds me of my mother telling me that "Growing too much hair is foolish, you will suffocate your brain."

• Like 1