Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

I like smart women...

On a different note, I went over my moth repellent today. I use cedar wood blocks and tokens made of cotton macrame cord, and add cedar essential oil twice a year. Just place a couple in a drawer or hang one on the hook of a coat hanger. Works like a charm, and I avoid the poisonous or messy options. Also adds a subtle, masculine smell to your clothes.

I also make my own mosquito repellent, pouring 5ml hemp oil in a vial, then add 10 drops lemon oil and 10 drops peppermint oil. The hemp oil gets absorbed by the skin instead of making it greasy, and lemon and peppermint act as the repellent. I used to add tea-tree oil as well, until I found new studies pointing out, that tea-tree acts as an endocrine disrupter.

If you prefer not to get too many 6- and 8-legged visitors, keep a couple of potted mint plants in the house/apartment. On the other hand, bees love chamomile flowers, so if you got a garden, a chamomile patch will attract pollinators.

Rarely see moths here, but because of the tropical heat, Brazil is mosquito central, remember to not leave water just standing there, unused. Not many now since its winter.

And my cat wants something... both of them. The sisters are on my let and right. The brother doesnt care and is just lying down on the bed and taking a nap. I gave his side a few slaps and he doesnt even care.

Eh... Watched the recap, and... yeah. Not getting as excited over video games as I used to.

I think I'll generally watch some playthroughs for the story and for ideas. DRM, online verification, unfinished products at launch and products as a service is so off-putting. It is more or less the premise of MMOs by their nature, but seeing it infest the industry as a whole is depressing.

I miss Totalbiscuit.

1 minute ago, Yrkul said:

Not getting as excited over video games as I used to.

I'm not sure that's your or anyone's fault but the mostly out of touch companies developing things, but that's just my opinion.

...Seriously though this E3 was so bad...I would have had more respect for most of these devs if they would have said "We have nothing to really show, sorry" rather than doing...whatever the hell this was.

Hell that's why the only thing I wasn't disappointed at was Nintendo, even if they didn't have much to show at least they tried to show a bit of completion to what they were working on.

I also don't have the time and energy to put into playing as I used to. I still have the Witcher 3 Platinum Edition in the wrapper on a shelf. Right now, though, I find my studies more compelling, and there's the whole health and finding work hurdle eating up surprising amounts of energy.

Well that's normal, even I don't do as much as I used to in the gaming field, an hour or two here and there at most.

But I like to hope there's always a small spark in us that can bring us back to our old hobbies, however briefly and recapture that happy feeling from days long gone by.

...Man that is some stupid sounding fluffy prose for no real reason from me.

• Like 1

Nothing wrong with a bit of fluffy prose once in a while. We need the occasional white pill.

Oy vey! GW is making a new Horus Heresy game box. Stuffed with new takes on the old beaky MKVI marines, the style that shipped with the 1st edition 40K. My youth! Nostalgia overwhelmeth!

My poor, already undernourished wallet! I need to make some hard choices.

37 minutes ago, Yrkul said:

That is a general problem, not just confined to this community.

True enough.

Welp, time to go back to getting insulted for using basic logic to explain that DE's poor wording in no way implies a cap on CO in other threads.

Edited by Aldain
  • Like 2

23 hours ago, Aldain said:

True enough.

Welp, time to go back to getting insulted for using basic logic to explain that DE's poor wording in no way implies a cap on CO in other threads.

I no longer have the steam to do those kind of things anymore.

Like the dude I was talking about using the tools to prevent yourself being 2shot, like the Operator. He made as if the spawns are infinite, there are enemies everywhere and it was a general defeatist attitude I just cant bring myself to think its worth correcting or discussing anymore.

Just now, Kaotyke said:

I no longer have the steam to do those kind of things anymore.

Honestly the only reason I do it is because it is as close as I'll get to an Ace Attorney Investigations sequel.

But I've always enjoyed using logic for the sake of it, it's just fun to connect the dots between things to create a strong case/evidence.

...Maybe all those people who told me "you should be a lawyer" were right.

• Like 1

So... I was in the strange part of youtube for 2 hours seeing pufferfish eating things.

Why I saw pufferfish? I was looking for fish recipes, which turned to korean/chinese fish market which then turned to pufferfish.

Never ate pufferfish, but had a ball of a time getting them on my fishing hook, scratching its belly to puff it up and then throwing it back out to the sea.

• Like 1