The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave Credit items WTF

(NSW)71r3n

So Vauban needs to be made great again... its a bitter truth that propably every warframe player has heard once in a whiile.

So how the #*!% do they justify selling only vauban parts for the credits?

Im off for about 2 month now, cause i feel like DEs breaking apart, ignoring big problems, and only pushing new content thats mostly unplayable cause of said old big problems.

7 minutes ago, (NSW)71r3n said:

So Vauban needs to be made great again... its a bitter truth that propably every warframe player has heard once in a whiile.

Im off for about 2 month now, cause i feel like DEs breaking apart, ignoring big problems, and only pushing new content thats mostly unplayable cause of said old big problems.

You whippersnappers have it easy. Back in my day it took 6 months to build Vauban because those darn neuroptics never dropped. Nowadays you young people can just buy it in 1-2 weeks!

• Like 11

32 minutes ago, (NSW)71r3n said:

I know, right.

I'm also up in arms about how easy it is to get Vauban nowadays.

I second your idea of making Vauban more difficult. Maybe only one part can be available from the Nightwave store at a time, and there is no guarantee that you're going to get all BPs any time soon.

22 minutes ago, (XB1)Almighty Deity said:

You whippersnappers have it easy. Back in my day it took 6 months to build Vauban because those darn neuroptics never dropped. Nowadays you young people can just buy it in 1-2 weeks!

20 minutes ago, (PS4)Zeo-mare said:

Ohh my god for real right

They aren't even worthy of Vauban, which is currently and objectively the absolute worst warframe period. 

• Like 1

il y a 9 minutes, Hawk_of_the_Reborn a dit :

They aren't even worthy of Vauban, which is currently and objectively the absolute worst warframe period. 

What ? But you can charge his balls for 100 more damage now !

That is just so strong, spending as much time and energy on a single ball as for a double cast, for the same damage... Strongest mechanic in the game.

3 minutes ago, Fallen77 said:

That is just so strong, spending as much time and energy on a single ball as for a double cast, for the same damage... Strongest mechanic in the game.

Why'd you want to charge an ability for double damage while it can 1-shot any enemy ?!

You're probably better off saving up plat/money for Vauban Prime which should be unvaulted later this year, probably along with the rework so that people would be willing to spend money on him. No real reason to get him before then, unless you're desperate for the MR. 

10 minutes ago, Fallen77 said:

6 minutes ago, Aeon94 said:

Why'd you want to charge an ability for double damage while it can 1-shot any enemy ?!

ikr?! Vauban needs a HUUUUUUUUUGE nerf! He's too OP it makes the game literally unplayable!

1 hour ago, (NSW)71r3n said:

Ugh...time to explain yet again...

Vauban blueprints were previously available via Alerts.

Nightwave is the replacement for Alerts...therefore the blueprints are now available this way.

Enjoy your break. In fact, don't come back at all if thats how you feel. Plenty of other people enjoy the game just fine.

• Like 8

13 minutes ago, FlusteredFerret said:

Vauban blueprints were previously available via Alerts.

Nightwave is the replacement for Alerts...therefore the blueprints are now available this way.

Enjoy your break. In fact, don't come back at all if thats how you feel. Plenty of other people enjoy the game just fine.

This.

Istg these noobs come here and complain about something they don't understand

• Like 4

Hold up, let's just get back to this comment for a sec:

34 minutes ago, Fallen77 said:

Vauban is doing damage to enemies with his balls? 😳

I admit now I've ranked him up and sold him too fast, haven't noticed I used the most badass male warframe as MR fodder...

24 minutes ago, SirTobe said:

You're probably better off saving up plat/money for Vauban Prime which should be unvaulted later this year, probably along with the rework so that people would be willing to spend money on him. No real reason to get him before then, unless you're desperate for the MR. 

No signs of an upcoming rework so I don't recommend even buying Vauban Prime

5 minutes ago, RamonLeeYJ said:

No signs of an upcoming rework so I don't recommend even buying Vauban Prime

Wut, DE have been mentioning it over and over in many streams this year, including Tennocon. It's supposed to be next up now after Wukong afaik.

I can't imagine they would be stupid enough to try and sell Vauban Prime in his current state. He's been vaulted for over a year now, so I'm sure he's next up after Nyx/Rhino, if they can make the deadline. 

For the last time, it hasn't even been unvaulted, we haven't seen any specks of figments of any news or videos of his rework, so I say don't spend any plat/money on Vauban yet.

Like, you know, don't preorder games before you see gameplay with your own eyes?

Or are you focusing on "oh De SAId tHeY'Re GoNNA DO iT aFtEr wUKOnG nO?"

1 minute ago, RamonLeeYJ said:

For the last time, it hasn't even been unvaulted, we haven't seen any specks of figments of any news or videos of his rework, so I say don't spend any plat/money on Vauban yet.

Like, you know, don't preorder games before you see gameplay with your own eyes?

Or are you focusing on "oh De SAId tHeY'Re GoNNA DO iT aFtEr wUKOnG nO?"

Yeah, everybody could understand what you said, we just don't get why do you want everyone not to be optimistic about Vauban's rework and unvaulting happening at the same time. Or quite frankly, I don't even fully understand what you're fuming about. They are mature human beings, who can decide what to spend money for.

6 hours ago, (NSW)71r3n said:

They do this because Vauban parts used to come from Alerts, which Nightwave replaced.

I'm actually disappointed that Rhino and Nyx were unvaulted, when they were unvaulted last summer, too. I feel like they should've done Valkyr and Vauban.

Edited by DrakeWurrum