Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HalfwaySloth869

Bought the bundle after buying the skin separately - it charged me twice for the skins

Question

Hello,

I had bought the new Wukong Deluxe skin (just the skin) before I went ahead and bought the bundle for the remaining items.
But I was charged the full price despite already having the skin.

Just to confirm I did the same thing the Nidus bundle as well (I already had the skin)
I would not like to charged twice for one skin please. :( 
If there is a way to : 
A - To revert these purchases and get all the plat refunded
B - To not cancel out the double deduction I have faced on two of my skins along with the bundle.

Thanks

7 answers to this question

The better option would be for DE to make all the accessories in deluxe bundles available separately. For example: the Ember deluxe bundle has a nice Syandana that I could put on at least a couple of the frames I use. There's also a pistol skin, and hey it's always good to have options for pistol skins, right? Problem is, I don't use Ember. So it makes no sense for me to spend 225 plat for the bundle when i don't use the frame, even though it does have accessories that I would use.

Dual sword skins... absolutely no Tennogen skins available. But there are skins for them in the Loki and Saryn bundles. Do I play Loki or Saryn? No, and not really. 

I could go on and on with examples of accessories I like, in bundles for frames I don't use. The point is, from a monetisation standpoint, the bundles are poorly executed. Obviously the logic behind buying the bundle is value for money, and if you want the skin and whatever else may be in the bundle, then slap down that plat and get you some joy. But if the skin is for a frame you don't use, then it would be nice to at least be able to get what you want from the bundle.

Unless i missed something,that how it was always been. You dont get a discount if you already own some of the items in the bundle, you pay full price.

As for your problem, contact support and hope for a quick fix.

i'am not really sure what to write...

ah, yeah: why do you purchase a single part before taking the whole bundle? 0o

i don't know any game where you get a refund if you have some parts of a bundle already...

15 minutes ago, HalfwaySloth869 said:

Just to confirm I did the same thing the Nidus bundle as well (I already had the skin)

And yet,here you are...

Yeah, this logic wouldn't work in any other game to my knowledge, or even for real life. Just because you already have a soda can doesn't mean you get a soda can removed from the six-pack you're buying, you just have the same soda. As said previously, I don't understand why you would buy items from the bundle separately if you're just going to buy the bundle in the end, as it is cheaper if done as a bundle I'm pretty sure, don't quote me on it.

Market is the same as prime access and prime vault, you don't get discounted for something you already own and it says when you already own something so you don't make the mistake of buying it twice "by accident".

I was almost in a similar position, I bought the oberon deluxe skin solo when it was on a sale but after when my plat situation improved decided I wanted the weapon skins too, unfortunately there are no discounts on bundles when you already own part of it. I would like to see access to "bundle locked" items opened once you own the deluxe skin.