Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe is Bad Game

SnowWarFr

Not that it has been, but it starting to look like it.

Nightwave is being argued into infinity, criticisms about Dog Days' reward system glutton the recent hotfix, and veterans argue that the game is flawed because of its lack of feasible endgame. Railjack and the New Player Experience are suppose to help fix the game, but with the way DE has handled recent updates such as the Jovian Accord's Disruption, Chimera's Arbitration, and Fortuna's Profit Taker, I'm very skeptical about how these next two updates will be handled. These three updates each had a task to accomplish and fell short of that task - Disruption's rewards, Arbitration's enemy scaling, and Profit Taker's grind.

DE has done some great stuff in the past, but I am afraid we have left the Golden Era of Warframe two years ago.

• Like 1

Wheres my bingo card, pretty sure this one qualifies as "the sky is falling" or "gaem is nded" squares.

Disruption is a fun game mode, probably one of the best ones they've done (not really saying that much, as I'm comparing it to Defection and open world bounties, which both are quite the opposite of fun IMHO)

Arbitration is decent, but I guess thats gonna depend on who you talk to about it, since opinions and stuff man.

Profit taker sucks. I can't argue this.

As for your commenting on Nightwave being argued into infiinity, all I have to say on that is "yeah, and?"  Relics were argued into infinity, and eventually most everyone realised it's a better system short of items being less rare and prices of prime stuff not spiking and tanking from vaulting for people to profit on in trade.

That said, I share your skepticism on the upcoming releases being some sort of "saving moment" for Warframe. It looks pretty, but so did the 2017 Anthem teaser so I'm holding back on judgement and staying on the skeptical pessimist side and not buying the hype that DE and others seem to want to try and build up.

hace 5 horas, SnowWarFr dijo:

We have left the Golden Era of Warframe two years ago.

Yes, now Warframe is casual/ bite-size af, and DE don't give a fak about +800 hours players that have been here through all the bs of this game.

Warframe used to be a good game, now it's boring grind without any kind of Rewards, Railjack looks boring and the third open world is gonna be plains 3.0.

The problem is that DE is ok with this, fak that.

Edited by DOOMPATRIOT
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, DOOMPATRIOT said:

The proble is that DE is ok with this, fak that.

Why wouldn't they be? The direction they took seems to be working just fine for them in terms of profitability.

Whether or not everyone likes it is irrelevant. They are a business, not a charity organization.

hace 20 minutos, Pr1A dijo:

Why wouldn't they be? The direction they took seems to be working just fine for them in terms of profitability.

Remember the Founder Pack, thx to that this game has gone this far, DE owes it to the people that believed in this game and paid for that worthless piece of sh1t, don't you think?

Also aren't they supposed to care about the community, as they seem to say that everytime?

Edited by DOOMPATRIOT
  • Like 1

vor 5 Stunden schrieb SnowWarFr:

I'm just burn out. Too much toxicity made me think this game was going downhill.

On one hand you complain about the way DE is taking. On the other hand it's the toxicity. I think you just did a vent. That's OK. 

Out of my point of view I can say that you might need to see it from a more nihilistic way. My issue with this game is power creep. I express my opinion on the forums whether people want to hear it or not. :) But I'm totally aware that my opinion won't change the game into a way I want it to be. At some day I will definitly say 'I can't stand this sht anymore'. That's the point I'll quit this game and start searching for some other long term entertainment. 

I think it's some life cycle in gaming. I played EVE Online for more than a decade. I played the Battlefield series for years or SWTOR. I'm not playing any of this games anymore because there was a point I simply lost my intrest because of reasons. It's normal like when you play a game for a long time you meet people, play with them for a periot of time and they leave. People come and go. 

Maybe you've reached this point in WF. 

• Like 2