Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Will Umbra play a role in the Duviri Paradox?

(PSN)zeratul____12

i hope not, i dont like being forced to interact with a character that should have been my own personalized warframe, like in in the other 2 major quest so i can feel attached to said warframe

i think DE dropped the ball with The sacrifice, i mean sure the story of Excal Umbra is sad and all but what really makes me feel things is when my own favorite warframe gets some protagonism in the story, i mean the game is called "Warframe" for a reason, not "Operator" nor "Excal Umbra" but "Warframe"

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Toppien said:

i hope not, i dont like being forced to interact with a character that should have been my own personalized warframe, like in in the other 2 major quest so i can feel attached to said warframe

i think DE dropped the ball with The sacrifice, i mean sure the story of Excal Umbra is sad and all but what really makes me feel things is when my own favorite warframe gets some protagonism in the story, i mean the game is called "Warframe" for a reason, not "Operator" nor "Excal Umbra" but "Warframe"

Warframe's are kind of at the center of everything, they're the turning point for the Old War, the Orokin Empire, and will be for the New War, but they themselves make for horrible main characters, which is why the Operators take center stage so often.

7 hours ago, JackHargreav said:

Unlikely. Which is kinda bad and good.

Good in the way that you don't have to play with him to do the quest. If playing with him would be a must, ppl would loose their S#&$.

Not what I was thinking, in trailer we are given the idea that we have lost our void powers which also  means we can't link with any of our warframes, and have to fight as our Operator grown up.  so Umbra would just be like a companion or something