Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 25.6.3

[DE]Megan

Boo for the Wukong Samadhi Skin sparkle reduction. :thumbdown:
What's the reason for this one anyways?

After thoroughly comparing the old one (via screenshot & video capture) and the new one, imo the OLD one looks better. It's sad that I really liked the skin and bought it right away just when it was released and this happened.

:sadcry: Sad.

3 hours ago, Minos2909 said:

"to reduce the amount of ‘sparkling’"

Why did you do this ? I loved my Wukong ... now Meh.

What was the problem ? I dont get it.

Precisely what I feel right now.

40 minutes ago, Blazability said:

Welp, there goes 90% of the reason why I bought this skin.

Personally, i'm glad they fixed the clipping. But not how they fixed it. Now the skin just looks bulbous. It's too far away from the body, and the physics points start too low. So the upper half of the back skirt is rigid AF.

Games have been doing cloth physics for years. DE needs to try again with this banshee skin. They almost got it.. almost.

Well there goes my only reason to play Wukong. Once ugly, always ugly I guess.

EDIT: The... Change to Banshee's deluxe skin has also made her skirt bump out a lot more than before. It just feels off now. And it seems to have a large crease on the upper parts of it with some animation sets. I'm glad you guys finally fixed the issue but you made more problems than there was before. So two deluxe skins I bought that look crap now... Amazing update.

On 2019-08-08 at 5:47 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

Changes:

Changed the Thumper Nightwave Challenge range being only 50 meters, made it a more generous 200 meters to prevent issues as seen here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1118593-tusk-thumper-nightwave-mission-completion-bug/?tab=comments#comment-10952049

Fixes:

• Fixed an issue in the Corpus Outpost with missing collision on rocks. 
  • Fixed missing collision on barrels in a few Grineer Forest tiles. 
  • Fixed an issue on K-drives where Polarity slots cannot be swapped if player overwrites starting polarity.
  • Fixed an issue with Medium graphics settings leading to Wukong Deluxe looking extra sparkly. 
  • Fixed an issue with Somachord tracks not properly skipping: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1076110-somachord-doesnt-properly-skip-non-mandachord-song/
  • Fixed a script error / game hang with colour pickers and Loadouts. 
  • Fixed a script error / game hang when deleting and managing Loadouts. 
  • Fixed a script error / game hang when renaming a Loadout without Companions. 
  • Fixed the Dog Days Captura scene beach balls not having collision. 
  • Fixed Mastery Requirement showing up in Loadout tooltips. 
  • Fixed camera issues in Captura. 
  • Fixed Gara’s Splinter Storm not shattering Glass on Gara’s Helmet. 
  • Fixed numerous missing localization lines. 

Ty DE but pls fix the front finishers attacks from one-handed swords!!

6 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Default sort is now by Name, previous default has been renamed to ‘Date Added’.

Well that explains that "WTF?!" moment. "Defaults" that override existing valid settings are by definition not defaults. *grumble*

Thinkings like that mean I have a fleet of Warframes all glittering in the wrong colors. I still haven't fixed them all.

Fixed Excalibur’s Furious Javelin not always removing the previous buff if you recast before it expires.    So you have time to find such  minor exploits and remove them  but cant produce real content (dog days was embarrassing),cool.

Archived