Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 25.6.3

[DE]Megan

49 minutes ago, LordPreda said:

- Rhino's Iron Skin creates these crystals on the warframe when it is cast; this does not occur with Rhino Prime:

That one’s intentional. Standard rhino has bumps, rhino prime has a primed sparkly coating instead.

55 minutes ago, hs0003 said:

dev streams are 'events' and primed chambers have been dropped during those a few times 😉

Then that means that streams are considered "content" so no more real content for you.

Giving most people not any way to get something is not an event it is a privilege and probably takes a bunch of sucking up.

56 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Added Arsenal Ability videos for Atlas.

A gilded Titan this way comes 👀

Still no fix for:

Excalibur Prime tint channel + default colors' issue post PBR conversion

Loki Prime's helmet having a blunt on the back (I guess bad UVs) + missing Orokin text on diffuse map:

And one I just discovered today but I'm sure it's quick: Equinox's Noble animation seems to not have the Day Rifle Idle hooked up:

(sorry for not always keeping the order with these, but I'm sure these can be fixed quicker than what I usually report. Also I know the Chroma issue is being looked at, so I'm waiting for Mainline).

Thanks for your time! 🙂

1 hour ago, toafarmer said:

So.. no content again. Frustrating.

The state of MMOs, either you get some big drops of content and tons of bugs, some will go unresolved for years, like in Rust or Ark, or you get less content, but the dev team irons out the bugs consistently before making another dump.

I prefer the latter.

Thank you DE!

Any chance we can get the Armistice lifted in the Orokin lab of the Dojo or at least a way to clear/cancel research in the Orokin lab? Not been able to move or deconstruct the Orokin lab has been an issue for some time and is rather unsporting given all the Dojo contests you've ran/are running. Please can we have a fix before Railjack at least? Got to build that space dock somewhere right?

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Added Arsenal Ability videos for Atlas.

Oh no.. Atlas Prime coming... zzz

Changed Zealots to be allied to the level's Faction to prevent them clearing objectives.

.. and there was no such problem previously with the Wolf Fugitives?... also now the Zealots side with infested? So they are not Arlo's devotees anymore? and where are the devotees now? The story of this season 2 is such a mess.

Tweaked Banshee Soprana’s skirt and cloth attributes to reduce clipping with her derriere.

I think many people prefer Banshee Soprana's skirt being able to be removed. That will make many people happy. 

hurgh, can we not just get an option to revert the samadhi changes? like i bought the deluxe for the look it had at launch, not because i expected it to to face notable visual changes in the future.  also why would you release a deluxe so incomplete/unsure that you're already retexturing it just weeks after it launched

When a bug appears in the game,

DE: We issued a hotfix for the bug.

Players: Uh, it's still not working.

DE: Hotfix number 2, that should fix the problem.

Players: It's still broken...

DE: Hotfix number 5 incoming!

Players: Yeah, it still doesn't work.

DE: Moving on...

6 minutes ago, Cubewano said:

Não podemos apenas ter uma opção para reverter as mudanças de samadhi? como eu comprei o luxo para o visual que tinha no lançamento, não porque eu esperava que ele enfrentasse mudanças visuais notáveis no futuro.  Também por que você lançaria um luxo tão incompleto / inseguro que você já está retexturing apenas algumas semanas após o lançamento

This^.

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Tweaked Banshee Soprana’s skirt and cloth attributes to reduce clipping with her derriere.

holy damn... after so many years

Edit:

Well gj DE, it doesnt even work

My syandana is totally clipping through banshee like there was no meshes there XD

• could you allow some stances and mods to be learned in combat or unlocked,passive or riven of mastery weapons for players to keep an interest in forma they should be guaranteed a reason to reset or level up and mastery to be provoking and interesting, there are no random rolls for equipment only on rivens unlike other games, so the least if my level 30 or MAX rank daggers got a special slot or enhancement with progress it would be interesting to choose it over dualist version, we get many weapon repeats in the game with quest and purchases of platinum, so IF ATLeAST: can you at least make some UNTRADABLe or EXClUSIVE REWARDS? Another example is how weapons in final fanatasy gain a spiritual bonding ours gain EXP and points towards MAX rank which does allow for some hidden options, but in no way do they give the players any rewards towards MAX or hints at evolving the AMPHIS into a SIDoN, it would be cool to add some extra items like resources foreing to blueprints and drops such as 1 KUVA and some random crap that gets wedged in within treasure chests and lockers to be realistic also the A B C could feature some examples and prestige, I like another reason to get my SIDON to level 30, or that using it on frost could deal extra ice or some new cosmetic is unlocked across the system of the game, the rewards are somewhat set to purchasers, regardless of how many things you master or repurchase, i am on my second character, so i know what feels good in the game after having started all over. am now rank 8, and it will take a while for me to get back up to rank 18, so if at least some augments and passive traits were added with leveling to       each weapon, usually starts out withpout mods, or colors palettes unique to them, so they are not even remotely interesting to pursue and become uninteresting across each warframe until the players get a particular riven or augment from the market, otherwise i can name a few hopeless weapons that players wont ever touch again, such as the obsolete warframes after you receive and uncover their PRIME counter parts, why play oberon regular after getting oberon prime, the same goes for single daggers and single pistols functionality is somewhat impaired until you get quickmods and rivens, and thats later kind of thing.
  • maybe that few cosmetics and unlockables with leveling of weapons can come some  new augments and experiemental features, passive traits or toggles, music and orbiter or foundry blueprints becoming avaliable with proggress, or that the player gets a mechanic or fanatic contant who sends iin samples and rewards revelant to the weapon's lore and functions, hinting at other simular or resonable choices to take these weapons to infuse them further and i like to tink of diving to a cavern or a different planet mysteriously it would work to expose a heat dagger to uncover a hidden power when fighting near pickups or volcanoes, or when its raining that the gram glows or has a special characteristic which enables some of its motors to become aughmented and shots out thunder sparks in later revisions these coats can carry over for a few hours to make replay of other missions interesting to revisit and infuse or use endo for new features and modes, latten effects, etc.

Hello, it has been about 6 months since melee 2.99(99999999) nikana zaws have been bugged ever since. When one such weapon is used the sheath disappears, and does not return until the mission is finished. Will this be fixed in melee 3? Could it be fixed sooner? Will it ever get fixed? Find out next time on Dragonball Z! 

Archived