Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 25.6.3

[DE]Megan

2 hours ago, Senguash said:

Thanks for the hotfix!

Can we get 100 standing for killing the zealots?

Isn't it pretty much meaningless in the grand scheme of things if they only give 50 per squad?

Honestly, whats the real harm of having it like 500 to maybe in an extreme case of 1,000? Of course the most hardcore warframe players will be grinding out rep like no ones business if this should come to life, but for people who don't always have the time to play, it'd be nice if these mini rep bonuses were actually worth the effort and were in fact a grindable asset for players rather than having this feeling of giving (50 rep) pennies to (eager WF players) homeless people. 

I apperiate the hot fix, but the Zealots are way to OP. They kill me in just two hits and now they constantly chase me (teleport to me) to the point I can no longer make any distance with them. Their honestly too much of a nuisance and they make it harder to do any mission. I honestly don't care for them as they instantly spawn the moment I start a mission now. The hot fix did nothing but make them more of a pain in the ass. I don't care much for getting the Nightwave standing, I just want to focus on the particular mission and not worry about the Zealots or trying to down them. Their a pest, I could do without on a mission.

2 hours ago, Shadedraxe said:

That one’s intentional. Standard rhino has bumps, rhino prime has a primed sparkly coating instead.

The bumps were not there originally and if you look at the ability showcase videos, they're not there either. So im pretty sure the bumps are a bug

3 hours ago, Shiro_hoshi said:

How about fixing the bug where you get stuck in the syndicate menu when backing out. just randomly. over the priority of fixing a clipping skirt

These are two different types of issues. One is a model and the other is in the code. The teams fixing these would be different people and thus the skirt fix was not done instead of a supposed menu glitch.

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Hotfix 25.6.3

• Fixed being affected by two or more Octavia Metronomes and leaving the radius of one of them causing Vivace and Forte buffs to become impossible to obtain until you become affected by a new Metronome cast.

Yessss!  The glitch which has periodically afflicted me for the past 14 months has (hopefully) finally been fixed!  Thanks Megan!  Thanks unnamed glitch fixer(s)!

3 hours ago, MythicPulse said:

The state of MMOs, either you get some big drops of content and tons of bugs, some will go unresolved for years, like in Rust or Ark, or you get less content, but the dev team irons out the bugs consistently before making another dump.

I prefer the latter.

In WF we get less content with bugs that go unresolved for years. 

Creator Mode Change:

• When Creator Mode is enabled, the email field will now be soft locked to prevent accidentally typing your ‘ValkyrIsB3stG1rl’ password into your email field. You now must click the new lock icon to turn off the lock. If you attempt to click the email field while it’s locked, the lock icon will pulse to remind you to unlock it first.

That's great and all.. But even thought i reported it and bumped it.. You still didn't fix where, if you go to Profile and Logout, with Creator mode active. it shows your email, AND even after this patch, doesn't lock the email field.

This isn't an insignificant bug for streamers. Any streamer that doesn't know that the Profile-Logout doesn't hide their email, even with creator mode on, is advertising their email to their whole stream. 

Archived