Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 25.6.3

[DE]Megan

Does DE ever reply to or read any of these comments? I mean there aren't that many news articles (1-2 per week?), And only 8 pages of comments as of right now?

We've had hundreds of comments saying Vauban needs to be fixed for how long, but instead they make a new frame?

Just wondering if there's a point to replying. 

1 hour ago, Zhythe said:

>> it looks so much more "realistic
>> ???
>> LUL

JUw0ph5.png

vs3zvbj.png

Realistic? More like plastic. Idk if you really meant what you said or you're just really drunk.

I meant the stone body bits. What are your graphics settings? The hair still looks like proper crystalline glass on my screen (all max settings), not at all like in your screenshots.

this is more of a quality of life thing, to add on to "Loadout Screen Change: Default sort is now by Name, previous default has been renamed to ‘Date Added".........would be nice to have some way to move specific loadouts within the loadout screen. like a drag/drop system, or an up and down arrow the moves the selected loadout up or down in the list. that way you dont have to copy a loadout to another slot, then remake the other loadout.

8 hours ago, Dank-Dispensor said:

Hey! Some update, at some point, added the functionality of "recovering" some missed Nightwave challenges from the previous week!

Last week I was super busy and today there were 3 of the weekly's I'd missed ready to be done.

Thanks DE!

All of the weeklies come back as you finish those 😄 I missed a whole 7 days too, but only missed 5000 points from the dailies.

Can we please have Gauss already instead of Grendel and Gauss being released together?
We didn't even get Hildryn and Wisp at the same time couple of months ago and now doing it with the long-waited frame that is already finished?
Jeez, DE
You guys released Baruuk in few days or whatever after showcasing his abilities on devstream and at least do the same with Gauss since he's already finished after Devstream 129 (After his abilities got adjusted that is)
Almost 3 months of waiting and idk gonna extend it more just for Grendel? DE please, just release Gauss already after the devstream 130 or something and releasing him along with Grendel is just gonna take more longer!

No, for real, when is primed chamber coming back? It's been 6 years now, most of the people that play this game didn't play since the beginning.

I get Excali P being exclusive for founders, I fully do, but this is just a random mod, I know you guys are all about your le funny memes haha but for real its been 6 years.

On 2019-08-16 at 1:22 AM, MaraWuti said:

I meant the stone body bits. What are your graphics settings? The hair still looks like proper crystalline glass on my screen (all max settings), not at all like in your screenshots.

My graphic settings are all max, fyi.

On 2019-08-14 at 6:05 PM, LordPreda said:

The bumps were not there originally and if you look at the ability showcase videos, they're not there either. So im pretty sure the bumps are a bug

Iron skin changed visually over time. Originally rhino didn’t have bumps at all. He just had a silver coat over his skin when using iron skin. Later on DE gave him hexagonal crystals sticking out of his iron skin, and we all hated it. Then they turned it into those bumps we have now. They aren’t a bug... but I can’t say that I like them (I don’t see why some people do). It was just a visual design choice DE added long after rhino’s showcase video and the original warframe trailers.

Still though, I would rather have it function like rhino prime’s does now, by accent color (originally rhino prime’s iron skin was always gold). Those bumps are ugly.

2 hours ago, PlayxHD said:

Since this patch Growing Power doesn't increase the movementspeed buff of Wisp anymore, but everything else of the ability still works with growing power so I assume it's a bug.

Just checked in the simulacrum and works for me. (remember, since a few patches ago the buff applies when you cast, and not when you pick the pod up)

Yo, is there any possible chance we could get the Corpus flamethrower that the Gas City Machinists have? It looks like an interesting weapon. 

Getting it as a weapon we can use wouldn't be out of the ordinary, it's happened before. Ferrox and Ohma were introduced when The Index was first released, initally as enemy weapons and then we got to use them ourselves.

Dual Kreska when

8 hours ago, Mackenzie said:

But that can max a tier if u play alot of missions for a week.... 

Yes it could but you'd have to see them first. 😛

Anyone else getting bad RNG with the sorties, last few weeks it's rewards go between Sculpture Endo, Sculpture Endo, Sculpture Endo, doing the sortie is getting frustrating with that constant reward, I'm MR 27 I don't need endo, others in my circle are also getting the same, before the last few weeks it was good rotating through the differing rewards I'm just going to put it down to bad cycle run.

edit: Got a riven doing tonights sortie, hope the bad run is broken. 🙂

5 hours ago, Azarack said:

Just tell me the release date of Atlas Prime already !!

I Need It Omg GIF by Julia Jennings

I fully endorse this post. 🙂 

Atlas Prime with his number one skill made into an Exalted weapon like Ivara's Artemis Bow and call them Fists of Fury that way we wouldn't need to mod out our melee weapons for Atlas, we could just mod the Exalted weapon Fists of Fury. 😉😉😉 

Archived