[DE]Megan

Hotfix 25.6.3

vor 25 Minuten schrieb [DE]Megan:

Added Arsenal Ability videos for Atlas

So this means atlas prime as next prime confirmed?

25 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed being affected by two or more Octavia Metronomes and leaving the radius of one of them causing Vivace and Forte buffs to become impossible to obtain until you become affected by a new Metronome cast.

@N64Gamefreak Is this what you're looking for?

hace 27 minutos, [DE]Megan dijo:
  • Tweaked Banshee Soprana’s skirt and cloth attributes to reduce clipping with her derriere.

Fixes:

what the... hahahahahah.... the THICC clipping noo

Posted (edited)

Thanks for another batch of cool optimizations and tweaks 😊

Edited by Shrintoo
Much too perfectionist :nerd:

29 minutes ago, -AxHx-Vile said:

Thanks for the update.

Primed Chamber event when?

2932c15bd9be68d2b134c568a7829d20.png

Raids are practically here already by comparison xd

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

On the subject of Creator Mode, do you think that Natah's dialogue during the ropalolyst fight may be appropriate to include in this now? It's very spoilery for stream viewers who are new to the game and a little obstructive when streaming. (IIRC, these were two things that creator mode were intended to avoid, asides from email security on the login screen.)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

33 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Hotfix 25.6.3

General Changes:

• Tweaked Banshee Soprana’s skirt and cloth attributes to reduce clipping with her derriere.

Thank you very much!

I love that skin and have posted more then once about that bug, can't wait to get home an play her again.

Thank you for the fix... now all my warframe loadout slots are messed up.. ????????

32 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Made some texture/material changes to the Wukong Samadhi Skin to reduce the amount of ‘sparkling’.

The night disco died.

Again.

DE look at you all, see the love there that's glittering
While John Travolta gently weeps
We look at the floor and I see it needs glittering
Still John Travolta gently weeps

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, iMorphic said:

Thank you for the fix... now all my warframe loadout slots are messed up.. ????????

In what way? The hotfix post does note that the way loadouts are sorted by default was changed.

34 minutes ago, Giantconch said:

Cool, always nice to get fixes. But.. GAUSS. WHEN?

At this point I'm just more and more dispointed, you won't see Gauss or any kind of real content updates for another good month or two. 

PLEASE FIX THIS, ATTENTION ATTENTION ATTENTION.

I cannot play the game because of the following.
-------------
Sactuary Onslaught/ Elite Sanctuary Onslaught:

Portal link back to the same Zone

Enemies do not spawn
-------------
Orokin Derelict:

When I enter the missions with all four "Dragon Keys" equipped, then find the "Vault" and open the door, then collect the [Vault Orb], the game still spawns "Faction:Infected" AFTER it changes the spawns to "Faction:Corrupted".

When I enter the missions with all four "Dragon Keys" equipped, then find the "Vault" and open the door, then collect the [Vault Orb], then I finish the mission, one the mission result screen the "Corrupt Mod" is not there and when I go to my "Orbiter:Mods" the re is no "Courrupt Mod"  that has been added to my "Orbiter:Mod" inventory.
-------------
Orbiter:Relics

I spent hours a day out of an entire month, to get [Limbo Prime Chassis] from "Relic;Radiant", after I gathered the [Void Traces] that drop in quantities of 8-22 (from what I have seen), after I have to collect 10 [Void Reactant] from a "Void Mission" (that can take around five minutes which stacks up over time), then that is IF the game spawns enough reactant (because the game can very rarely NOT spawn enough [Void Reactant] (and that is enough because of how low the quantity of [Void Traces] earned from a "Void Mission" are).
-------------
Enemies (ALL except BOSSES)

They spawn in bad places, such as inside walls and floors.

They do not know how move around the map, they do not know how to not stand completely still when someone is reachable by taking a path to them.

The clip through floors, walls, and literally every other surface.on on regular occasion.

They do not have good AI, that literally cases them to make bad decisions such as what above that happen sometime because of the AI.
-------------
Player:

Parkour movement is not accurate and causes my player to literally do movement that do not match how I am moving, "Side Wall Dashing" when I am trying to "Wall Dash Up", because there is a wall next to me that I am NOT facing that causes the game to say "Side Wall Dash".
-------------

Look please just polish the game, and polish the programming so that this does not happen. I will literally be here all day with 1000+ words essay and paper here for all the things th you can find. I really love playing this game but I do not find it worth playing with my time it cannot even function properly. I don't care about the "Void Relics" that much, I do not care about the Void Missions that much, I would just much rather have a hard time struggling through the game the works than have the game not function properly. Just please fix the "Player Detection", "Map Clipping", "Enemy Detection", and then if you could the "AI" so the game can think properly and literally not things that could happens that never should. I literally bust my but to try to make a living in this game, please all I ask is fix the programming and the processing at the very least.

• Woah 1
  • Applause 1

deluxe wukong looks so ugly now 😞 😞 

reverse it back! pls pls pls

• Like 2
  • Upvote 5

Just now, RainbowWaffles said:

In what way? The hotfix post does note that the way loadouts are sorted by default was changed.

It's close to think about, i have sorted the problem. I had them numbered in bars.. example: [1] Ivara, and so on.
After the update they got mixed in different places because of that.

vor 10 Minuten schrieb RainbowWaffles:

On the subject of Creator Mode, do you think that Natah's dialogue during the ropalolyst fight may be appropriate to include in this now? It's very spoilery for stream viewers who are new to the game and a little obstructive when streaming. (IIRC, these were two things that creator mode were intended to avoid, asides from email security on the login screen.)

Erm.. The Ropalolyst Fight itself is a spoiler, as it is locked behind so many story quests.

Just now, NoSpax said:

Erm.. The Ropalolyst Fight itself is a spoiler, as it is locked behind so many story quests.

So, Creator Mode is primarily for livestreamers, in case you were unaware. It's already done several things to avoid certain secrets/spoilers being shown to new players as they watch livestream content, such as hiding the 'secret' you unlock when you reach Old Mate with Solaris United.

If you think about it from a new player perspective; if you only see the ropalolyst, in what way is that spoiling you? It's just some big weird looking bird monster that you're fighting.

Add Natah's voice and face in.. THAT is something new players will notice, because it's a massive spoiler relating to a character who they are already extremely familiar with.

• Applause 3

Gerade eben schrieb RainbowWaffles:

So, Creator Mode is primarily for livestreamers, in case you were unaware. It's already done several things to avoid certain secrets/spoilers being shown to new players as they watch livestream content, such as hiding the 'secret' you unlock when you reach Old Mate with Solaris United.

If you think about it from a new player perspective; if you only see the ropalolyst, in what way is that spoiling you? It's just some big weird looking bird monster that you're fighting.

Add Natah's voice and face in.. THAT is something new players will notice, because it's a massive spoiler relating to a character who they are already extremely familiar with.

Does creator mode also remove the Ordis' Lotus Simulation?

From personal experience, I was asked why my Lotus was pink... 

Just now, NoSpax said:

Does creator mode also remove the Ordis' Lotus Simulation?

From personal experience, I was asked why my Lotus was pink... 

Yes, it does.

Operators face and textures are still sweaty while viewing profile... REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE... Please fix this already coz it looks disgusting.

Other than than Thanks for the hotfix. :)

• Upvote 1