The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Help with harrow build for eidolons please

wildmoon

Question

Hello, searched the web and mostly what i find is outdated stuff, i know that much didnt change, but could anyone give me a harrow build (without UMBRAL FORMA) that is good for eidolons, if needed i can use any number of formas, but i will not use umbral formas.

Thank you all in advance.

10 answers to this question

The build above is ok, but use a R5 Fleeting Expertise for a perfect 95% duration, because on a serious squad, if the squad is extremely fast, your 4th won't be ready for  the next spike if your duration >100%. Power drift can be replaced with Coaction Drift (for a 99% armor strip with 3 CP, 2 CD), Handspring, Speed Drift is also an option, Intensify can be replaced with Natural Talent, Primed Vigor can be replaced with Adaptation.
If you are not too sure, just use the exact build above.

My build:
with 155 Str, your 4th needs to receive 2151 (100 x 50 / 1.5 / 1.55) damage to reach max 50% flat Crit Chance, which is easy to achieve according to my experience (at least it's true when I still did Eido, around 1 year ago).
With 242 Str as the post above, your 4th only needs 1378 (100 x 50 / 1.5 / 2.42) damage to reach max 50% flat Crit Chance (kinda overkill if my memory is right).
Choose your Str based on how much damage you see during Energy Spike in your gameplay, above that Str, is wasted.

Spoiler

OB65poa.jpg

Edited by NeutuoS
Typo
  • Like 2

If you realllllly want over kill 

https://tennoware.com/warframes/harrow/12232211200d305i703a210h005w605p710c610m703y910y810b803b800

But otherwise you got some pretty good builds above, just focus on survivability and get up speed to make sure you'll always be able to cast your ult right when they start screaming at you. Also a good thing to note is you can activate your archwing to drop his 4 buff early and cast it again, should you need to do that. 

72 capacity used from 74. You can fit 2 maxed umbral with a 10 rank Adaptation. Umbral mods have some dmg reduction from eidolons attacks, except lighting in the third and the magnetics.

Duration: 95%, Efficiency: 160%, Str: 179.

mF2cEtW.png

Edited by MPonder

I use an oberon to fight terry's,  I have fun with that,  I usually carry a whole team of newbs.   

I have harrow,  read about wanting just less than 100% duration and enough str to max crit chance.  I went out and tried to use him but it was just insta fail.   With oberon his grass makes you immune to energy drain.   I do not know how to avoid energy drain on other frames.  I dont want to use pizza's.  I dont have Arcane energize/gaurdian,  not sure how they even help unless your picking up orbs....  

I also have trinity,  havent done any research into how to use her for eido fights,  but its the same deal... how the heck do u avoid the drain.   

----------------

I dont have much else to learn or do in the game.  Just gotta learn to play with eido's and exploiter orb,  get more effecient at Profit Taker.

5 hours ago, (PS4)AbBaNdOn_IGN said:

I use an oberon to fight terry's,  I have fun with that,  I usually carry a whole team of newbs.   

I have harrow,  read about wanting just less than 100% duration and enough str to max crit chance.  I went out and tried to use him but it was just insta fail.   With oberon his grass makes you immune to energy drain.   I do not know how to avoid energy drain on other frames.  I dont want to use pizza's.  I dont have Arcane energize/gaurdian,  not sure how they even help unless your picking up orbs....  

I also have trinity,  havent done any research into how to use her for eido fights,  but its the same deal... how the heck do u avoid the drain.   

----------------

I dont have much else to learn or do in the game.  Just gotta learn to play with eido's and exploiter orb,  get more effecient at Profit Taker.

Hey. 2 Arcane Nullifiers, a R3 and R0 80/20. And Zenurik will give u plenty of energy and u won’t lose it when fighting the Eidolon.  Also a very cheap solution!!  Good luck.