Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #259: Tonight at 7pm ET!

[DE]Megan

9 minutes ago, sleepychewbacca said:

I find it hilarious how there's a huge caveat that there could be another delay. 

At this point, you'd think DE would set Wednesday as the official delayed update announcement date, or you know, stop announcing dates if they can't make it. XD

This week dude , quite a large time gap.

With there being so few options for frames to choose from, I'm really glad they're devoting resources to creating more rather than fixing the current ones or adding more endgame content.

I was just telling my friend the other day: "I wish I had more stuff to grind and forma in Hydron!"

/End Sarcasm

I have a request so I learned from Zxpfer via twitter (here:https://twitter.com/Halaste/status/1163294551085162497NOTE:contains spoilers)  there's a bug that in captura if you get hit with Radial Disarm from Knave Loki from the Sliver Grove the player can channeling in Spoiler mode which make the infested armor suit look even better. So can it be a feature instead of just a cool bug?

2 hours ago, Serophia said:

With there being so few options for frames to choose from, I'm really glad they're devoting resources to creating more rather than fixing the current ones or adding more endgame content.

I was just telling my friend the other day: "I wish I had more stuff to grind and forma in Hydron!"

/End Sarcasm

Remember when they tried to devote last year to fixing bugs and reworking old content?
And that it only lasted three months because of people endlessly complaining about a lack of new content?

Archived