Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #259: Tonight at 7pm ET!

[DE]Megan

08a82dc41cdfc4a778e7a04cf8c4665e.jpg

Rebecca and Megan are hitting the Ga(us)s and jumping right into the Disruption expansion for the newest content (pending the release of Saint of Altra: Update 25.7.0)!

Don’t miss the newest Warframe Community Fan Art, see the winners of the Summer 2019 Featured Dojo Contest, and a Ducat Twitch Drop / Mixer Reward! 

See you here tonight, August 29th at 7pm ET. Check your time zones here.

Please ensure your correct Twitch/Mixer account and Warframe account are linked to receive Twitch Drops/Mixer Rewards: https://www.warframe.com/user   

*Don’t forget to get your Dojo in shape ... you never know when we could come knocking! 

Nintendo Switch Tenno: By installing the Youtube app for free on your Nintendo Switch, you can conveniently watch the stream on the Warframe Youtube channel from your portable system!

im gonna make a gauss and say that it will launch at the end of the stream, sometimes i feel DE show something and are like and you can play it after the stream and othertimes you can play it in like 2-3 years

Gauss you're ready' 
Cause I'm waiting for you 
It's gonna be so exciting! 

Got this feeling
Really deep in my soul
Let's get out I wanna go come along... get it on!

Gonna take my frame gonna sit in
Gonna fight alone till I get you
'Cause I'm crazy... hot and ready but you'll like it!
I wanna race for you shall I go now?

Gauss Gauss Gauss!
I'm gonna step on the Gauss
Tonight I'll fly and be your lover
Yeah yeah yeah
I'll be so quick as a flash
And I'll be your hero

36 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

08a82dc41cdfc4a778e7a04cf8c4665e.jpg

Rebecca and Megan are hitting the Ga(us)s and jumping right into the Disruption expansion for the newest content (pending the release of Saint of Altra: Update 25.7.0)!

I find it hilarious how there's a huge caveat that there could be another delay. 

At this point, you'd think DE would set Wednesday as the official delayed update announcement date, or you know, stop announcing dates if they can't make it. XD

Archived