Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(XBOX)HeyGiant

4 minutes ago, (XB1)Erudite Prime said:

It's rather frightening how much power I have over DE, actually. There hasn't been a single update to the game since The War Within because, I personally, have been giving negative feedback on forum threads.

... Let me check my crib to see if I have some of that power in here somewhere...

11 minutes ago, (XB1)Erudite Prime said:

If we see a suggestion we don't like, we explain why we don't like them. We didn't like your suggestions, so we told you why.

Its not even that the ideas were all bad but the changes to the overall game would be too insignificant for DE to waste time on instead of fixing major problems

18 hours ago, (XB1)HeyGiant said:

1.) We need the ability to equip mods we can't yet use, and have them greyed out or red until we can use them. Each time we forma, we have to remember what we had equipped and it gets annoying after the first few times.

Ummm... Why? Just ss it after forma'ing.

2.) Abilities like Saryn's Spores that cast need while aiming at a target need to be adjusted so that when you long press, it applies the skill to the nearest enemy. This can get very frustrating for controller users that don't have the precision of a mouse.

Yay! Another saryn buff! Because of all things that's what she needs! She's an effortless nuker.

She doesn't need to put even less effort into her spores to effortlessly nuke the whole map.

People who ask for buffs like this without even thinking about fairness annoy me. 

Just aim, it's not that hard.

3.) We need a camera distance slider. We've needed it for a long time. Implement this.

It's called a sniper. Seriously though it's not that hard to see in front of you.

I like the idea of railjack, but we need more to do with what DE keeps giving us. Every month we get a new weapon, Warframe, or cosmetic, while having nothing to do once we obtain it.

Agreed. So this is another "warframe needs content" post.

I think what would breathe life back into Warframe would be to become what No Man's Sky was supposed to be.

Yes but it won't be what Warframe was supposed to be.

Revealing content only makes players bored of it before it releases.

It's called hype

There are too many menus and certain menus are missed opportunities to journey to your destination while taking in the visuals and enjoying the climb to endgame; not rushing to it and realizing there's nothing to do.

Rephrase this