Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

i have been to nakak everyday for the new masks

Jinsoyun

I really wish we had more mask options just in general.... it would be nice if Cetus had festivals on a regular basis like they have the plague star or ghoul events... with a big emphasis on collectibles you can earn by game events like masks and such... you know kinda like masks japanese festival masks (kinda cheap papier mache versions of noh theater masks.... though i understand they're more usually plastic these days...) There's just something fun about the thought of in game carnivals and getting to wear masks and such....

I'd love to get my hands on this thing from the steam store but sadly im on console so fat chance of that ever happening.

?imw=637&imh=358&ima=fit&impolicy=Letter

(ETA: that mask needs a ribon to tie it on with or something though.....)

Edited by (PS4)Black-Cat-Jinx

Place your Bets: Will the Masks show up within a months time (Has already been TWO weeks) after their initial addition into the game, or will they Not show up within the Month, making Players question why they were even included in the Mainline update if they basically didn't actually exist, more or less.

At this point, I don't think DE is even aware of the fact Nakak only has two rotating stock slots (thanks to the three Thumper Floofs), and will continue to ignore the issue until Reb and/or Meg get irate that for some reason when they poke their heads into Cetus Nakak mysteriously never has the new masks in-stock, and then, and only then, will they finally address the terrible lack of actual rotating stock from her.

EDIT: So, they took exactly one month, and then DE straight up gave the new Masks to the Player-base by forcefully making Nakak carry it for that day, adding in more Slots for Rotating Goods so that they're more likely to show up again in a reasonable time, AND finally fixing the Rotating Good's "Drop Chance" for the Daily Rotation so that the new masks AND the Grineer mask would show up more often in the future as well.

All and all: DE messed up, and over compensated to make up for it......again. (Not that I'm complaining about them overly fixing multiple variables in a Broken thing)

Edited by Tangent-Valley

Despite it being part of a rotation, everything new they add is usually available on the day its released. It was not.....The rotations dont fully change out since the thumpers are ALWAYS there, so just having the 2 items rotate is a waste of inventory space for nakak. I doubt it will be updated anytime soon cuz theres no real money coming from them....Despite being a contest winning product, which in my opinion quite disrespectful to the winners who put their work into them.