Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Preemptive Strike] Where is Railjack?

Kaotyke

3 minutes ago, Jarriaga said:

Personally, I am expecting late November. I am no longer expecting The New War to hit this year.

They gave a release window.

Normally, I'd say that's no guarantee because this is DE, but they did it early. Suspiciously early for DE.

Given the state we know the Railjack itself is in (aka, seemingly pretty done in terms of its core mechanics, just needing mission stuff, weapons and mods) and the curious six month [DE]lay TNW already had - it was originally slated for pre-Tennocon, what takes something from 'conceivably done before Tennocon' to 'Christmas time' - as well as their assertions that Empyrean is coming out first, I'm going to go out on a limb and say they put Railjack in TNW, but have TNW in a much more done state by now. They did say, at one point, that it wasn't the quest that was holding them back, it was 'other content', and they've been working on it since January.

To me, and with the information we have, that says "We finished the quest with Railjack, but we kind of need to bring Railjack out first". In which case, it's quite likely they could hit the Christmas deadline.

But I'm not psychic, that's just my suspicions given their unusual behaviour surrounding TNW's suggested release. 

41 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

They gave a release window.

Normally, I'd say that's no guarantee because this is DE, but they did it early. Suspiciously early for DE.

Given the state we know the Railjack itself is in (aka, seemingly pretty done in terms of its core mechanics, just needing mission stuff, weapons and mods) and the curious six month [DE]lay TNW already had - it was originally slated for pre-Tennocon, what takes something from 'conceivably done before Tennocon' to 'Christmas time' - as well as their assertions that Empyrean is coming out first, I'm going to go out on a limb and say they put Railjack in TNW, but have TNW in a much more done state by now. They did say, at one point, that it wasn't the quest that was holding them back, it was 'other content', and they've been working on it since January.

To me, and with the information we have, that says "We finished the quest with Railjack, but we kind of need to bring Railjack out first". In which case, it's quite likely they could hit the Christmas deadline.

But I'm not psychic, that's just my suspicions given their unusual behaviour surrounding TNW's suggested release. 

The reason why I am no longer expecting for The New War to hit this year is that the TennoVIP Empyrean promo video in which they showed Atlas Prime had a release window of "This year" instead of "This fall", so it opens the door for Empyrean not dropping until December, killing TNW from this year.

2 minutes ago, Jarriaga said:

The reason why I am no longer expecting for The New War to hit this year is that the TennoVIP Empyrean promo video in which they showed Atlas Prime had a release window of "This year" instead of "This fall", so it opens the door for Empyrean not dropping until December, killing TNW from this year.

And people ask why content creators are leaving and quite a hefty amount of players, sure people claim this happened before, but I don't think so. This is has been a dark year for Warframe and it's only gonna get worse if they keep this up.   

7 minutes ago, Jarriaga said:

Possible, if Railjack does hit serious delays that might happen.

Still, that's two months away, two months for DE to get Empyrean out and be able to polish TNW

6 minutes ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

They gave a release window. for the Jovian Concord, they gave a window for War Within and for Umbra.

Look what happened 

TWW is why they stopped giving normal release windows, I'll grant you, but consider:

They learned their lesson up until this point. They've learned their lesson after this point - they have not given any kind of window as clear s TNW's  (Christmas, not just December) this far in advance or for any content after it (note no release period for Duviri).

It's an anomaly. It is logical to treat it as anomalous.

I'm wondering how many are acctually taking my thread seriously. Kinda hard to notice in word format when there are no exagerations....

8 hours ago, Loza03 said:

Is it just me, or does it look like that Nightwave part 5 PSA indicate we might get it in October?

I mean, what else do they have to 'Kick it up' with?

I would rather not have NW indicate when we get a new shinny thing tbh.

Serves as a pseudo-countdown, but...doesn't seem right.

35 minutes ago, Kaotyke said:

I'm wondering how many are acctually taking my thread seriously. Kinda hard to notice in word format when there are no exagerations....

I remember one thread that was the super sarcastic anti-nightwave thread (like, complaining about moving) and a bunch of nightwave haters showed up at took it 100% at face value.

37 minutes ago, Kaotyke said:

I'm not sure they are. There were sort of with the Wolf (what with Alad V and amalgams), but there haven't been any big Railjack hints in season 2.

I was more taking the announcement itself as 'they are projecting that Railjack will be releasable in October' rather than the nightwave.

On 2019-09-23 at 12:47 PM, isojukka said:

Did you put vodka in your coffee? 

More like rum in the vodka, after getting hammered on tequila.

58 minutes ago, Kaotyke said:

Until we get something to talk about GD is in no shape to support any kind of intelligent conversation. What are we supposed to do with this forum? We have no news about the game, no new actual content and no lore, nothing.

This is what boredom does. Back to play something else

Edited by Olphalarepth