Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I am trying the redeemer prime

bibmobello

What's the best build and or riven roll for it? For now I am trying it without a riven with condition overload and 100% status gas magnetic+condition overload. It's powerful but pretty damn slow but i use only the charged shots, should i use the combos instead? i think the best roll should be damage+status+speed.

Build is pretty straightforward 

All 4 status mods and drifting contact for 100% status

Then add primed pressure point, primed fury for speed and damage 

The last slot is for your preference 

But i suggest you use viral and radiation as it is a good combination for any enemy type

Especially viral since it halves health which effectively means double damage 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, (PS4)Hopper_Orouk said:

Build is pretty straightforward 

All 4 status mods and drifting contact for 100% status

Then add primed pressure point, primed fury for speed and damage 

The last slot is for your preference 

But i suggest you use viral and radiation as it is a good combination for any enemy type

Especially viral since it halves health which effectively means double damage 

Isn't condition overload pretty much mandatory as well? 

7 minutes ago, Oldskinzz said:

Isn't condition overload pretty much mandatory as well? 

Yes... I tried it against a human 155 corpus demolist and it can kill it in 2 shots with gas+magnetic. I was asking if having less status or using bloodrush instead of primed fever strike is better. 

https://ibb.co/xCpTpXh

Edited by bibmobello
  • Like 1

Just now, bibmobello said:

Yes... I tried it against a human 155 corpus demolidt and it can kill it in 2 shots with gas+magnetic. I was asking if having less status or using bloodrush instead of primed fever strike is better. 

I wasn't replying to you, but to the other poster. His suggested build didn't mention condition overload at all, when it should be the cornerstone of a redeemer build imo. 

Where 4x elemental combinations are concerned, corrosive blast is normally my go to for infested and rad viral for grineer and corpus up to around sortie level. For levels above 150 or so, corrosive blast would probably be better for all.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, bibmobello said:

Yes... I tried it against a human 155 corpus demolidt and it can kill it in 2 shots with gas+magnetic. I was asking if having less status or using bloodrush instead of primed fever strike is better. 

Forgot to add, you'll need 100% status as the individual pellet status chance is calculated like a shotgun. So reducing status is not an option.

It’s Charge Attacks can do a lot of Damage when using it with High Noon. It’s viability matters more on the Elements against Factions to give CO a Advantage for Redeemer Prime’s Damage. Magnectic/Gas against Corpus, Radiation/Viral against Grineer, and Corrosive/Blast against Infested (even though it got innate Blast.). I use Primed Fury in it though.

Tap Tap Hold (Stance : Bullet Dance)
this is the best way to get the most out of Redeemer prime if you doesn't have attack speed mods on 😃

the reason why we double tap is to spread status first before hitting it the target with charge attack for 300% dmg

charge attack is faster after second attack for some reason

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/warframe/images/0/0a/BulletDanceCombo0.gif
BulletDanceCombo0.gif

Edited by .OwOkin.
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, bibmobello said:

What's the best build and or riven roll for it? For now I am trying it without a riven with condition overload and 100% status gas magnetic+condition overload. It's powerful but pretty damn slow but i use only the charged shots, should i use the combos instead? i think the best roll should be damage+status+speed.

Go for bloodrush drifting contact, some elementals, condition overload and primed fury(or berserker). Combine that with naramon and gladiator mods on sentient weapon for extra crit. I also have a decent riven for it, critical chance and combo duration, and I get to red crit territory real fast. I'd say it is the best overall weapon in the game. I do like 150k red heatshot crits on targets that are easily 20-30 meters away.

15 minutes ago, White_Matter said:

Go for bloodrush drifting contact, some elementals, condition overload and primed fury(or berserker). Combine that with naramon and gladiator mods on sentient weapon for extra crit. I also have a decent riven for it, critical chance and combo duration, and I get to red crit territory real fast. I'd say it is the best overall weapon in the game. I do like 150k red heatshot crits on targets that are easily 20-30 meters away.

Do you think crit chance on a riven is better than +status, +damage? I have to try it with a riven soon or later. And BTW 150.000 against what enemy? I can reach 8.000.000+ damage with ivara and some trick against 155 eximus bombard but that doesn't mean i can use constantly during real missions.

Edited by bibmobello

2 hours ago, kevoisvevo said:

i thought the redeemer shots never crit

they patched it after a week or two. But when it came out, yeah, redeemer shots couldn't crit. There was some confusion over it for a bit because yellow numbers were popping up from the melee stealth damage multiplier, which the redeemer was inexplicably able to activate on fully alerted enemies right to the face. It might still do so??

• Like 1

3 hours ago, bibmobello said:

No thanks i don't like the grind hard squad.

GHS is putting a lot of thoughts into his builds & presents a multitudes of them unlike others like Potato or Brozime, you should definitely look at his videos

Edited by Xenox_Ilz-ot

1 hour ago, motorfirebox said:

If you want self-heals, Healing Return counts each pellet separately.

Nahh... there are so many way to heal in this game. Anyway the charged doesn't crit or it does? Because it's hard for DE to add a decent description of a weapon here...

7 hours ago, bibmobello said:

What's the best build and or riven roll for it?

Best Riven you can get for Redeemer IMO is a ++- with status chance, crit damage, & a harmless curse. You CAN reach 100% status using only 2 dual stats if the Riven reached 137.2% SC. That is only achievable with a Riven that has 2 bonuses & a curse, but NOT guaranteed. Crit damage is the best stat paired with status IMO because it scales the best with Bloodrush. Otherwise any stat you can drop a mod for works, because CD will outperform any other double stacked stat.

8 hours ago, bibmobello said:

Do you think crit chance on a riven is better than +status, +damage? I have to try it with a riven soon or later. And BTW 150.000 against what enemy? I can reach 8.000.000+ damage with ivara and some trick against 155 eximus bombard but that doesn't mean i can use constantly during real missions.

If you want quick red crits yeah but you can eventually get there with bloodrush, gladiator mods and arcane avenger. 

I'd say go for status and damage if you want to meta the hell of the weapon. 

I haven't tested it in simulacrum against 155 bombard, I was just checkin my damage in arbitrations and sorties, so I'd say against 50-100 enemies you can get ridiculous damage. 

Also whats fun about it is not the damage, but the range you can achieve that damage from. You can "melee" pretty much from medium range, outdoing some rifles and most shotguns I'd say.