Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rip my Ivara build.

Lancars

I have a build set up for stealth stuff AND combat. I would be able to kill targets but i had a special setup for taking out key targets before they reached the team using Sleep arrow and Covert Lethality.

From what i hear i'll have to spend way more time trying to kill a target instead of killing and moving on.

3 minutes ago, (PS4)Yes-Man-Kablaam said:

covert lethality was nonsense. you can still kill people with stealth finishers. just maybe not level 10000s. covert lethality wasn't really a build just an OP mod.

What about a nox which takes reduced damage till you break the glass.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Lancars said:

stacking Damage Multipliers is effective currently, hehe.
ofcourse, some of those Multipliers is being reduced in the future as well.

Edited by taiiat

56 minutes ago, Lancars said:

What level nox? I use ivara but i use glaive and navigator or zenistar+mutalist quanta and can kill everything over level 200 while i am over a wire on the other side of the map. And it's more fun than using the broken and stupid CL and after these changes you will probably get 100% damage at the end every time...

If you are speaking about very long survivals, yes you have to change strategy at all.

Edited by bibmobello

17 minutes ago, Firetempest said:

Then Artemus to the face? There is more equipment and powers out there than daggers and prowl.

17 minutes ago, (PS4)Yes-Man-Kablaam said:

you might have to shoot something with one of your two guns

If you don't have an high damage, viral+radiation weapon and you don't break his helmet it's a pain in the ass to kill at high levels.

Edited by bibmobello

1 minute ago, Pizzarugi said:

Hang on, what's happening with Covert Lethality?

It will be removed, they are cleaning this game from all the broken mechanics. It will be removed the one finisher insta kill only the mod will give +100% damage the same.

Edited by bibmobello

1 minute ago, Pizzarugi said:

Is this in relation to phase 2 of the melee rework? Because if it is...

Is Maiming Strike also going bye-bye? 😄

Yes they are (trying) to balance BR, maiming strike  and CO but i don't agree with the CO nerf...They are adding new mechanics like replacing the channeling with heavy attacks and new stuff.

Edited by bibmobello

25 minutes ago, Lancars said:

9 minutes ago, bibmobello said:

If you don't have an high damage, viral+radiation weapon and you don't break his helmet it's a pain in the ass to kill at high levels.

Neither of these is really a problem for Ivara.  In both cases she can sleep the Nox and either do multiple melee stealth kills or easy headshots to the glass head.  I've used both methods and they work very very well.  

34 minutes ago, DatDarkOne said:

Neither of these is really a problem for Ivara.  In both cases she can sleep the Nox and either do multiple melee stealth kills or easy headshots to the glass head.  I've used both methods and they work very very well.  

You can put to sleep everything with other frames too but you will not break the helmet of a level 200 nox without having radiation and or a lot of damage...If you have a pure HM munition build without elemental you will not break it at all... And if you use artemis bow and you are too close you will die for toxin damage.

BTW you can just strip his armor and he will die for viral damage the same even with his helmet...Just use an high status secondary to strip armor and a primary or melee with viral slash. A mara detron can strip everything with 3 or 4 hits. You can skip the strip process if you have 4 CP.

Edited by bibmobello
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, bibmobello said:

You can put to sleep everything with other frames too but you will not break the helmet of a level 200 nox without having radiation and or a lot of damage...If you have a pure HM munition build without elemental you will not break it at all... And if you use artemis bow and you are too close you will die for toxin damage.

You can break the helmet with just one or two shots from a Daikyu.  Just like COA Altair said in his post....

7 minutes ago, (XB1)COA Altair said:

Uhhhhh shoot the nox in the face with an arrow from your primary.  Problem solved. 

44 minutes ago, bibmobello said:

BTW you can just strip his armor and he will die for viral damage the same even with his helmet...Just use an high status secondary to strip armor and a primary or melee with viral slash. A mara detron can strip everything with 3 or 4 hits. You can skip the strip process if you have 4 CP.

And all of that still isn't faster than what a single Ivara can do to a lvl 200 Nox all by herself even without CL.  Dying from the Toxin cloud is the main reason you don't want to melee stealth kill a high level Nox the second time anyway. I say second time, because it usually takes two to three melee stealth kills to kill them once they get above lvl 100 depending on the weapon being used.  At those levels it's usually better to just blast it in the head with Artemis to get rid of both it and it's toxin cloud.  😄   

24 minutes ago, (XB1)COA Altair said:

Uhhhhh shoot the nox in the face with an arrow from your primary.  Problem solved.  They said that new parazon thing or whatever it was called was going to have covert lethality built into it or something too, though it remains to be seen how it works.  

WTH wanna use a weapon called  Parazon? And btw are they making all daggers useless just to let use us  one weapon with CL built into it?

12 minutes ago, DatDarkOne said:

You can break the helmet with just one or two shots from a Daikyu.  Just like COA Altair said in his post....

And all of that still isn't faster than what a single Ivara can do to a lvl 200 Nox all by herself even without CL.  Dying from the Toxin cloud is the main reason you don't want to melee stealth kill a high level Nox the second time anyway. I say second time, because it usually takes two to three melee stealth kills to kill them once they get above lvl 100 depending on the weapon being used.  At those levels it's usually better to just blast it in the head with Artemis to get rid of both it and it's toxin cloud.  😄   

Yes we already know the Daikyu is the best weapon in game...

I mean, it's getting tied to the Parazon instead, and if that's the weapon that's going to be used with all finishers (at least with CL equipped - I can't imagine they'd let regular melee weapons override CL finishers), then it's not really going anywhere. Daggers do also still have the combo that open up finishers, for what that's worth, and the changes to range mechanics could make them a bit better than just that.

So, wait and see.