Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How fast does support usually reply?

RyoTetsuda

Question

Yesterday i decided to come back to warframe but it asks me to type in a verification code. Problem is, I lost access to the email account that the game's account is registered from (forgot gmail password, havent logged on it for years). I submitted a support ticket with a request to change the email connected to the warframe account but still no reply... How fast does the support team usually reply to such tickets?

11 answers to this question

5 minutes ago, RyoTetsuda said:

Yesterday i decided to come back to warframe but it asks me to type in a verification code. Problem is, I lost access to the email account that the game's account is registered from (forgot gmail password, havent logged on it for years). I submitted a support ticket with a request to change the email connected to the warframe account but still no reply... How fast does the support team usually reply to such tickets?

Well, as the support team does not work on weekends and today is the first day back, I would say may get a response in the next few days due to answering tickets in the order that they are received. Just give it some time, which I know is not something you want to hear but it is the best I can say.

Most of DE's support staff have the weekend off, so if you're ticket went un-answered up to now, it's because of that. Furthermore, support will likely have many other tickets that they need to review before they get to yours. Just be a little patient and they should give you some sort of response.

Edited by LordMazulia

Usually 2 weeks, can be faster (like they reply in minutes) or can take 3 to 4 weeks (usually for more complex stuff).

The implemented a few things to speed up support and the game is less popular compared to a few months ago, so that helps with the volume of tickets they have to adress.

You came back at a good time actually, since large updates are about to hit the game and it's expected that the ticket numer will increase, delaying replies

I also having an issue getting into my account.  It's been 3 weeks since I posted a ticket and I haven't received a response yet.  This is potentially costing them money, though I suppose they don't necessarily know it.  I was looking to buy platinum in the near future, but can't even get in the game at the moment.  Is there a way to verify that they've even seen the issue and it isn't falling through the cracks?  I'm trying to be patient, but I have a friend who posted a ticket after me and got a response within a few days.  His issue was not costing them money.