Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

It is time to say goodbye to those things we used

(PSN)Dishinshoryuken

Greetz and Salutations to those who play and those who enjoy the game.

As we get a new event that is fun (besides the in game timer and days remaining countdown), this hit me that this might be the last time we get to use certain things.

CATCHMOON
 Vauban, Ember, Channeling

Imma gonna miss my No World on Fire Ember Prime. She was fun using her other three powers. I still not sure the reason we cannot have her 2 be a PRESS and HOLD just as they did for Vauban and his 3 & 4 but .....

Gonna miss the Glow and using the Channeling to get rid of bodies during stealth runs. Miss the way certain Prime armor would have an effect.

I barely use the CATCHMOON since I do enjoy a variety of guns but I guess I gotta step up my playtime with this before the Nerf so I can say one day, "I recall when CATCHMOON was the gun to use". I wonder what gun is gonna get picked up next by the masses?

Vaub.....the times we had using Bounce and being a MASTER OF TRAPS. All the good times of using our kit in Excavations and Survivals. Doing Sniper mission runs and setting up camps filled with traps and shocks for those spawns that would happen behind us.

Please take a moment and put your farewells to these things about to change. Tell us your fond memories before the change happens.

Suit up and take these features for a final ride into the new age.

🥂😫

🍻🎉

Just now, Numerikuu said:

The main thing I'm gonna miss and wish they didn't get rid of, is Vauban's Tripwire... That ability is so bloody useful, unlike.......the propel/speed...pad..............................................😩

Doesn't the tetherball mine do the exact same thing but to more people at once? 

Just now, seprent said:

Doesn't the tetherball mine do the exact same thing but to more people at once? 

It looked pretty limited to me. With Tripwire you could throw two down at a choke point or several choke points and just watch as the enemies would constantly trip over back and forth between the two. Meanwhile you could focus doing other things.

1 minute ago, Numerikuu said:

It looked pretty limited to me. With Tripwire you could throw two down at a choke point or several choke points and just watch as the enemies would constantly trip over back and forth between the two. Meanwhile you could focus doing other things.

Tether Coil pulls a number of nearby enemies to wherever it sticks, rendering them immobile.

assume it goes off when people walk near it or the unlucky sod you stick it to personally to me it all boils down to the range of it if i can throw it and grab every enemy in like a 10 meter range of its landing point id call that good.

stick it above a doorway for instance you know when its gone off and it could keep grabbing enemies that wander into it's range also the cost got cut down to 25 at a base so its cheaper so you can get more bang for your energy orbs 

Personally i could never get tripe wires to work for me id set them up on a catwalk spaced out they trip on one and ignore the rest 

2 minutes ago, Uhkretor said:

"Its time to say goodbye to those things we used"

I... don't understand... Are we supposed to say "goodbye" to you?

Oh no....I am staying. Gonna see WARFRAME™ all the way to either story complete or game turns off.

Figured since the changes are a coming....we should celebrate the good times we had with them and run them in missions before the changes. Just a show of respect and appreciation for them as they are...before they go under the knife

Why do you keep capitalizing CATCHMOON like that? I don't think full caps is for what you think it's for.

I always have a soft spot for any Warframes before they receive a huge rework, I make sure to capture footage of their kits before they get reworked so I can look back on it. It was fun doing a Defense where I used nothing but bounce pads as defenses. That said though, I am more than ready to see the two become something worth while. And to spam Flechette grenades everywhere

2 minutes ago, Zandermanith222 said:

Why do you keep capitalizing CATCHMOON like that? I don't think full caps is for what you think it's for.

2 minutes ago, Zandermanith222 said:

I always have a soft spot for any Warframes before they receive a huge rework, I make sure to capture footage of their kits before they get reworked so I can look back on it.

I do the caps since my phone likes to AutoCorrect to that since that ONE time I did it in a post....and it saved it as that.

Think imma do that with Vaub and Ember. Mind if I use your idea?

Uh... Sorry, I never really liked using Vauban. 

I don't really know why, but I figure it was because of how sedentary he felt when I used him the first few times. Took forever to get back to him and level him to 30. And on console I had a heck of a time figuring out how to use his mines/grenades and switch them. 

I mean he was undoubtedly powerful and great at what he did well. But maybe I just never gave him a proper chance with enough forma to let him shine. 

Maybe when they're done with him I'll go back to it and see if I can get him to do right by me.