Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PC) The Old Blood Bug Reporting

[DE]Danielle

I don't know if im the only one but it takes for ever for your lich to spawn.
when my lich spawned 5 times in total i had all 3 cirkels full and 0 guesses right.(i only whent to planets that were red and showed my kuva lich mission)
the reason why i had 0 guesses right was because my last cirkel was the first mod i needed to kill it with.
so now that i finally got my first mod to kill it with it took about an hour until it spawned again! (now he spawned 6 times)
I had the combination wrong this time.
but it took more than an hour for it to spawn AGAIN!(7th time it spanwed)
it was als enraged the whole time, the bar was full the whole time
this was a traded lich btw i don't know if that has anything to do with it.

WHY DO I HAVE TO WAIT 2 HRS TO KILL MY LICH?

this is more like a rant than a bug report
i just want it to spawn more i hate waiting for hours just so it can spawn one time!
My lich if you wanna see it

Edited by Heslonely

I just discovered this bug which when unlocking or hacking in Grineer tileset and made the mission broken.

Simply press ESC twice when interacting(pressing X) with the terminal. The UI for unlocking will zoom out.

xPx5rYQ.jpg

You can still finish the unlocking when UI zoomed out. After unlocking, the terminal could no longer be interacted and it doesn't count as a successful hack. For example, I used this bug to unlock Point A in a Spy mission, and it showed that point A is not finished and I can no longer interact with it. This means the mission can no longer be finished when it requires 3 sucessful hacks. 

Also, may I ask for a 75% off? 😃

Some dodgy lich execute animations:

Parazon does not extend, then Lich disappears instead of playing their part of the animation:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1qEW6LZ8TRXvF0tiaM5uW7DI2lwUDkdPa

Viewing another player killing the lich. Both animations don't play:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1JV1ng7FSl7yVi37XGrSTzA7-Wc7SzSQ-

Parazon bugs:

Exit the map with the parazon animation:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1nmRUq7_27UogsLs33hHb4FzIbuDDYCfL

Parazon Misses the thrall and hits another enemy who is not killed:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1d9TJYsVjdKAv03NOgmuZW4ZiCIg9Q5c8

Oberon's carpet grass attaches to oberon's head:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1J-yo3fM7zPw-QiPphxODGTcW7i7PWr06

Seriously? I thought DE fixed the problem with duplicate weapons. Two times in a row the guns that I already had fell out. As if a two or three hour farm is ok, but not when it makes no sense. I specifically waited for a hot fix to start Old Blood, 6 weapons, 1 ephemera, and now this. Perhaps I’ll spend the weekend on something else. And buy the missing for platinum?

Many bugs happening here. Ivara's prowl when looting enemies won't work half the time, it'll keep restarting the particle/sound effects an just never loot items, I have a loot time of 1.4 seconds and it's taking up to 10 seconds to loot a single enemy. Daikyu can NEVER get stealth kills, doesn't matter if the enemy is alerted or not, killing them will never give the stealth kill bonus unless the enemy has been put to sleep prior (ie. with abilities), melee weapons don't have this issue, not sure if the other bows have this issue. 100% block chance while holding a melee weapon? I'm still taking a lot of damage from enemies in front of me even though they are in the blocking angle. Not a bug, but Exalted weapons (of the melee kind), specifically Excalibur's sword and Garuda's claws, are underpowered compared to the recent changes to other melee weapons. While Exalted blade is indeed powerful, capable of 1-3 hitting most enemies, but most other melee can do the same... but with no energy costs, a weapon that is typically energy heavy should be the most powerful of weapons. Back to bugs, Garuda's shield DOES NOT block all damage just like melee, seems like a bad collision check is causing some bullets to ignore shields and blocking in general. Auditor in Sim will literally just keep jumping off the edge and won't stop "bunny hopping" aka doing his animation for climbing over objects. Don't think it's a bug and might just be me, but Oberon's healing doesn't seem as fast as it should be, at 114hp/s it seems like it takes longer than 1 second to heal 100 health. A personal note, a level 50 enemy shouldn't be able to 1 shot my pet who has more than 1000hp, especially since it was one of those foremen workers on the shipyard tileset who aren't even real enemies. Randomly vanishing enemies, happens rarely, but sometimes an enemy will just completely disappear in the middle of a fight. Teleporting enemies, sometimes enemies will keep teleporting all over the place, it isn't just latency between me and the host because it'll also sometimes happen in solo. Melee will sometimes do a heavy attack by itself just tapping E, not holding, not even for half a second, and it'll do a heavy attack, even more annoying is sometimes it'll rarely just do a heavy attack even though I didn't press the melee key.

My last note is a suggestion, when a heavy gunner or similar enemy who do knockdown ground slams gets blinded or caught in a trap or in general get staggered they shouldn't still do the ground slam, like if they are about to slam and they catch on fire and start doing the on fire animation they shouldn't stop flailing about to ground slam and then continue arm flailing.

This concludes my bug reporting/complaints.

EDIT: a new find, hit squad moas can target the player even when invisible.

Another edit: Shipyard tileset sabotage missions, once you expend the datamass to unlock the reactor the waypoint to the terminal doesn't go away, happens every time.

Edited by TheMetaFace

I use a controller (X Box 360) since I prefer to sit on my sofa and play. I have never had any problems with the controller. 

Since The Old Blood or maybe it was The Dry Dock update I can only play for 5 minutes max. Once I get into a mission and aim down sights it will just lock into this view. If i come out of the Warframe it will go back to normal but won't let me aim down sights anymore. This also then stops me from gliding. This happens every time and has made it unplayable. If I go over to my mouse and keyboard though all the controls still work, so it is just affecting the Controller.

I converted my Kuva Lich and didn't get the ephemera (electric I think?) which came with the Kuva Lich,

I've gone through the forums and it said converting should give the ephemera, and some of them said to wait for a few days, the drop might take some time. I have waited a while and it still hasn't dropped. Pls help

This is gonna be an odd one, but I cannot pause after a kuva lich has spawned/despawned. When I go into a mission, I am able to go into my pause menu and abort the mission shortly if I have something else to do. But as soon as a kuva lich arrives, some of my functions, including the pause menu are disabled, and remain disabled throughout the remainder of the mission.

I don't think this was intentional, but I have been through 4 kuva liches thus far and it is starting to get annoying.

22 minutes ago, LTurmoil47 said:

This is gonna be an odd one, but I cannot pause after a kuva lich has spawned/despawned. When I go into a mission, I am able to go into my pause menu and abort the mission shortly if I have something else to do. But as soon as a kuva lich arrives, some of my functions, including the pause menu are disabled, and remain disabled throughout the remainder of the mission.

I don't think this was intentional, but I have been through 4 kuva liches thus far and it is starting to get annoying.

Yes this is a thing. A workaround is to hit the TAB key to bring up the current mission stats. Then the Esc menu will work again.

Softlock occurs when performing Parazon finisher that moves your model into a teleport volume (e.g. Open and easily accessible ones in Europa).

You teleport back to playable space and frame becomes unresponsive to all input (except for forward key that plays the walking animation; no movement applied).

Reviving fixes this.

Sorry if this has been reported before on this thread, but I am experiencing an issue with my Lich's control not decreasing when I complete the Lich's missions solo.

When I get into a group, the mission seems to count as "removing" the control (as intended?) but when I do it solo (public still open, but no one joins), then the mission doesn't seem to count. Tried with the same mission multiple times, and the control of the Lich never went down.

Thanks!

Weird damage bugs. Right now did a kuva lich mission, got insta killed several times in the middle of nowhere, at one point I got animation locked (??) as if someone was performing a finisher on me (except there were no enemies around me, kuva lich was a significant distance away), and I got instantly killed.

Not sure if this is an intended thing or not, but Kuva Liches spawning in seems to potentially prevent the max number of thralls from spawning in a mission.  From my findings, you can get 10 thralls per mission if there's no lich /super late spawn.  A lich will spawn 10 additional thralls when it show up, provided it has enemies to convert nearby, which can give a grand total of 20 thralls per mission.  However, if a lich shows up before all 10 of the mission's thralls spawn, you will typically only get those + the 10 the lich can convert, and then after that all thrall spawns seem to stop.  For example, you find and kill 2 thralls, and then your lich shows up and spawns 10 more and then all thrall spawns stop, so you only get 12 thralls that run instead of 20.  It's probably not that big of a deal to people who blaze through missions quickly, but for people like me who like to make the most out of a given mission it would be nice if you could still get all 10 of the mission's thrall spawns + the lich-converted ones regardless of when a lich shows up.

Hi there,

I am unable to enter Cetus, Fortuna, Orb Vallis and Plains of Eidolon  without crashing since hotfix 26.01.3, until the hotfix was applied I had no problem. Have been able to replicate several times but unfortunately does nor crate a crash log as the game freezes and locks the computer has anybody else had this issue?.

Sand stom bug: When using the third skill of INAROS near the KUVA LICH, the LICH approaches and makes the animation grab lift and launch the INAROS In your sand stom mode, causing a game error restricting any move action and makes disabling the sand storm ability impossible

@[DE]Danielle

Edited by .Inaros.