Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PC) The Old Blood General Feedback

[DE]Danielle

Considering you can get Kuva in the Kuva fortress, the Requiem relics should also be dropping in those missions, maybe in place of normal relics because of some relic corruption or something along those lines. There's just no reason to go to the Kuva fortress other than for the requiem fissures and for Kuva survival, so adding them to the Kuva Fortress drop table would give players a reason to play the rest of the missions there.

On a similar note, I think it might make sense to have chance encounters with proper Kuva Siphons there, since there must be Kuva to be siphoned in the fortress itself (otherwise where is the Kuva from survival coming from?), and maybe have them spawn once or twice a mission rather than once every couple missions, yielding a more rewarding experience. Like I said, players need reasons to go to the Kuva fortress, I can almost guarantee that if DE released mission plays per month or something, the Kuva fortress missions that aren't survival and to a certain extent spy are criminally underplayed. Everything you can get at the Kuva fortress you can gain by going somewhere else with a much less confusing tileset, this needs to be changed somehow.

• Like 1

Le 08/11/2019 à 04:46, Didjynn a dit :

When you spend a lot of time to forma a weapon which has sometimes 8 forma, an exilus and a potato and then the prime come out, it's just "here we go again". 

Working as planned. :platinum:

On 2019-11-09 at 9:57 AM, Jynx41174 said:

No, they didn't Nerf Condition Overload... They just changed how it works.  If you're having issues with Hybrid Builds (Blood Rush/ Condition Overload combo's) then Drop Pressure Point or it's variants from your Mod order, you'll have an easier time of it and you'll thank me later.

Yes, they did nerf condition overload. It is kind of crazy to even suggest otherwise.  It used to be incredibly powerful before, and now it is not even a tenth as powerful. Either you don't understand how condition overload used to work or you don't understand what the word "nerf" means. That is a totally different question from whether they were right to nerf it. Condition overload was overpowered before, and according to DE, that was unintentional. So fixing it makes sense, for the most part.  

10 hours ago, supernils said:

It's actually a buff up to 3 status effects ....

sure, up to 3 status effects, after which it gets outpreformed by the old condition overload by a massive amount each status. For most enemies under lvl 90 or so, it shouldn't matter since they die within one or two hits with most weapons. But for higher level content, its a definite nerf. 

I've been playing WARFRAME for 2392 hours(in game statistic). I'm really fascinated to use Equinox's Duality and Wukong's Celestial Twin,both of them can free another part to help me deal with enemies,however,after long time use of them I found some bugs.

Firstly and most serious,the shooting accuracy of the other part of these two warframes can be quite low when using some specific weapons such as Supra,Buzlok,Seer,and this is especially serious for all bows and sniper rifles.Some bullets won't hit enemies even they are face to face.Also,it's hard for the other part to shoot accurately to the enemies that are hung on the Khora's Strangledome and Nezha's Divine Spears,perhaps it's because the actual position of those enemies are different from where they look like to be,this is a problem.

Secondly,some weapons,for example,Astilla,their magazine is small and reload time is quite long.I find that the other part will reload twice even there're are crowd of enemies around me,which always brings danger to the player.

Last,the other part sometimes just shoot out part of the ammo in the magazine instead of all before reloading,that can be a big problem for some small-magazine weapons such as Ferrox(the other part usually just shoot 6-7 bullets out of 10 before reloading and I don't know why,this will lower the ammo efficiency especially in some high-rank missions).

IN ADDITION:After getting update 26,I found that the other part of Equinox will not stand still on some specific high places like before,such as the top of a hill or some street lamps,instead,it will only run around and sometimes get far away from me.I think that you guys can add a choice that  press 1 skill button twice to make the other part stand still,normally I want it to stand still for the reason that it can help me deal with the enemies in some missions such as Defence or Mobile Defence and it will attract enemies' fire for me,which help me keep safe.This is vital for me,and I think this small change can bring all of the Tennos convenience.

Several days ago I got my Kuva Ogris and I really love it.So I applied 5 Formas to it.However,I found that when using  Equinox's DUALITY the other part won't shoot when it's more than 6 meters away from the enemy,also,if I use DUALITY near an enemy,the other part can shoot near the enemy but it will stop shooting when it walks away,this is confusing(Nightwatch Napalm doesn't work on this weapon,.Now it's fixed)those problems are really vital and serious.

I really hope that the drop of Ayanga's bullet can be removed from the game.  Yesterday I got my Kuva Ayanga,it's really a good gun and I applied a Gravimag to it.However,I found that the bullets will drop seriously when using Ayanga on the ground and the other part of DUALITY will only shoot aiming at the hip or the middle point of enemy,it can't raise the gun to guarantee that the bullets hit the enemies accurately,besides,the blast damage of it can always make enemies fall down,so it's almost impossible for the other part of DUALITY to cause all of the damage to the enemies 6-7 meters away because the bullets all drop to the ground.I think that since Ayanga is a heavy weapon it should be strong enough to keep the bullet fly without drop.

I've reported those problems several times on the bug forum but it doesn't work. You guys have done great works these years,and I really hope that you guys can give priority to this issue and solve those problems,I'll be very grateful.

Edited by ArchWu5

13 hours ago, Temp950 said:

sure, up to 3 status effects, after which it gets outpreformed by the old condition overload by a massive amount each status. For most enemies under lvl 90 or so, it shouldn't matter since they die within one or two hits with most weapons. But for higher level content, its a definite nerf. 

And? It you seem like a generic nerf cryer, rather than seeing the big picture. "they took my video game power mimimi". Nerfs can be intended, you know?

Okay. I have something to say about Weapon Exilus Slot that will probably not be taken into consideration at this point, but I really wished it did.

Why are the innate polarities for weapons so weird? I know they were automated but hell... Most of them makes no sense and we have to forma it. I'll list some cases for example:

• A lot of non-hitscan weapons have Exilus Slot incompatible with the flight speed mods, thath ave Madurai (r) polarity. This includes bows, launchers (yes, Cautious Shot has Naramon polarity but honestly it's not worth using in most of them), Drakgoon (its augment is also Madurai), and other weapons with slow shots such as Battacor, Boltor and Buzlok. This is the greatest issue I've found so far.
  • Some full auto weapons got Madurai (r) polarity, such as the Grakata. This is compatible with Assault Rifle exclusive Guided Ordnance and Agile Aim, which are both pretty meh. A lot of assault rifles greatly benefit from Stabilizer, Rifle Ammo Mutation or even Ammo Drum, which are all Naramon (-) polarity.
  • There are a few other odd ones, such as Glaxion having pinpoint accuracy. It needs a - polarity, or nothing else relevant fits.

Thanks a lot for the Exilus slot for weapons. I'm waiting for the Melee ones as well. This is a great improvement, I just hope the regular polarity can be reviewed.

On 2019-11-11 at 6:30 AM, supernils said:

RIP basic math and RIP my braincells after reading this nonsense.

CO is nerfed even on the 1st status effect when you take into account that it is additive to base damage mods now.

Ex. with only one CO stack and primed pressure point.: 

[Old] (1+1.65) x 1.6 = 4.24 vs [Current] 1+(1.65+1.2) = 3.85

Edited by Dragazer

On 2019-11-11 at 5:30 AM, supernils said:

check your math my guy

smells like a nerf to me. I don’t know why they didn’t just fix the math that was wrong and leave it at that. (1+.6n) is nothing like (1.6^n) <the old multiplier  
n= to the number of statuses. 

Edited by RL_Grymes

Operator clothing slots past 3?

I was very excited when DE showed off that we can buy 3 more appearance and mod config setups, because I've gathered all operator cosmetics except most of the tennogen stuff, which means I got a bunch of outfits I'd like to pick from for my operator, I was unpleasantly surprised when the update dropped and I went to buy more slots for my operator outfits and you can't. Is this an oversight or is there a reason we're still limited to 3 operator outfits?

12 days,20 Liches down,9 kinds of Kuva weapons got,5 Kuva Stubba,3 Kuva Karak,3 Kuva Ogris,2 Kuva Quartak,2 Kuva Shildeg,2 Kuva Kraken

No Kuva Kohm,no Kuva Tonkor,no Kuva Drakgoon,no Kuva Brakk

Are you kidding me?

Edited by ArchWu5

Currently I don't care too much about how much the kuva weapon bonus is,but,PLEASE,don't give me another kuva weapon that I already have,ok?

Why don't you just give Liches from each planet or some specific missions a specific weapon,huh?

Wasting my time to finish another lich with a weapon that I already have is NOT FUN AT ALL.

Edited by ArchWu5

4 hours ago, ArchWu5 said:

12 days,20 Liches down,9 kinds of Kuva weapons got,5 Kuva Stubba,3 Kuva Karak,3 Kuva Ogris,2 Kuva Quartak,2 Kuva Shildeg,2 Kuva Kraken

Are you kidding me?

Extremely disappointed at this update.

Edited by ArchWu5

23 hours ago, ArchWu5 said:

Are you kidding me?

14 liches and 4x Kohm, dissapointed as well.

there is actually no point taking back nodes controlled by the lich beside lowering the tax amount right ? i mean other than murmur hunting, but once you get your 3 murmur there is none, thrall still have a chance to drop relics but the drop rate prevent being an efficient method, better go for kuva missions.

How about taking back all of them but one since the lich have to get a HQ somewhere, will apply some sort of debuff/penality on the lich ( only for rank 5 lich tho. like making it rank 4,5 sort of.)

Melee
So to start this off with disclaimers. I love warframe and the old blood 26 patch has really shown me that DE is trying and being active in addressing issues. 
I don’t want to bash the changes. I’m sure all of them were made with intent and a designed purpose. 

My issues are as follows:
Increasing the dimensioning returns rate in a game structure like warframe affects build variation and diversity. The changes to meme strike, blood rush, condition overload were made to reduce power to make room for growth. However the changes made do 2 things. First is dimensioning returns. Making things additive versus multiplicative achieves the reduction in power by placing a hard cap on it. The game scales in steps, you either get to the top of the step or you’re not gaining from it. There little to no in between. Crit for instance is in increments of 100. Before the changes you could easily achieve 600%+ crit and beyond by stacking multiple mods. Now the system for most weapons caps at 300% with all the mods on and some need arcanes. This reduces the build flexibility. Likewise with condition overload. The old multiplier was (1.6^n) which created a 26.8x total damage bonus at 7 statuses. That’s crazy. I agree its broken. However the new multiplier [base(1+dmg mod+(1.2n))] only produces a 4.1x multiplier at 7 statuses. Half of the “posted” buff. With the changes CO has a hard cap and extremely low potential cap. Investing in status has almost no return compared to crit weapon that can still achieve a tier 4 multiplier. Status caps at 100% and now that weeping wounds makes any weapon hit 100% status chance. Any added investment is pointless. 
Second, these changes practical force melee weapons with less than  35% base crit to build the same thing to try and compete. It Wouldn’t terrible if it wasn’t a full build where the player could have the option to add a preference mod. But in most cases you have to hope for a riven that has the buff you want and one to replace a mod. The lack of variety in weapon modding is and issue that has plagued primary and secondary weapons for a while. These changes, In my opinion, make melee worse. A build for crit and build for not. 

Lastly heavy attacks. Though I have enjoyed them but they don’t build into the current system and because for the prior issues with melee currently. You don’t have enough room to build to effectively incorporate crit status and heavy. Long story short you have to fully invest into heavy attacks for them to be competitive with either build. 

The most recent changes in 26.0.7 to crit mods helped but are still hurt by dimensioning returns. A Combo crit damage mod could help possibly. As well as condition overload reverted but fixed (1+(.6n)) totally damage. Over have it be multiplicative with elemental mods so that more investment is required but the returns are notable. 

Edited by RL_Grymes
Weird front

I'd like lich to take more stuff like 90%. I'd even settle for an opt in thing where u can set their steal level. Even if there isn't an bonus for them stealing more. For me it just adds to feeling like hunting them is worthwhile because they have all my stuff.
When my lich has a weapon I have no interest in then hunting them for stealing is still fun for me but they don't really take that mucg.

The murmur bug was the best era of Old Blood. As of now, seeing other player's liches and downing them feels like such a waste of time to me, I wish I could get something out of helping. The bug actually made farming murmurs not as tedious, and moving from one lich to another felt fluid. And please please add another incentive to actually participate in the liches overall. If it's a dupe with low % it's just such a waste, I could convert but who's going to buy a 27% toxin Tonkor? Please let us to dissolve kuva weapons into actual kuva, say like 5k per weapon, or it scales based on the %.

32 liches, 6 stubba, 4 karak,4 ayanga, 3 ogris, 3 quartakk, 3 kraken, 3 chakkhurr, 2 shildeg, 2 drakgoon, 1 brakk

No Kohm,  No Tonkor.

Angry and tired.

Why so silly?

Even though now I can buy lich that carries the weapon I need I still need to spend almost 3 or 4 hours to kill it.

Why don't just trade the weapon?

Wasting players' time make you feel happy?

2 minutes ago, ArchWu5 said:

32 liches, 6 stubba, 4 karak,4 ayanga, 3 ogris, 3 quartakk, 3 kraken, 3 chakkhurr, 2 shildeg, 2 drakgoon, 1 brakk

No Kohm,  No Tonkor.

Angry and tired.

Why so silly?

Even though now I can buy lich that carries the weapon I need I still need to spend almost 3 or 4 hours to kill it.

Why don't just trade the weapon?

Wasting players' time make you feel happy?

My time is limited and it's for forma my weapons,not for being wasted on a repeated lich!