Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Toxic lich hunter bullies are spreading "badwill", ban them.

Graavarg

2 minutes ago, DarkSkysz said:

So...suicide to your lich and lose some exp and a revive just to make 3 bastards happy and get some murmurs? Ok...I can see who are the selfish here.

if you are concern about your xp then you are playing at the wrong mission... go elite onslaught / Hydron. That's where you could easy leveling with affinity gain all in the closer range. 

22 minutes ago, Hyohakusha said:

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1142219-murmur-farming-tips-and-tricks/?tab=comments#comment-11161340

I already outlined this in the thread above and like five others. I'm sick of repeating myself. People who demand that other players stab their lich are idiots. They chose to run on pub and give themselves a 1/4 chance of their lich spawning. They keep choosing to bash their heads against a wall, failing requiem mods, wrongly thinking that they're getting 10 murmurs worth of thralls when the stab bonus averages out to 4-8. They refuse to let liches convert standard grineer into thralls and get more murmurs for themselves and everyone else on the team. They reset their liches anger meter and reduce their chances of their lich spawning at all. They ignore defense objectives to wail on the lich. 

Block them. Ignore them. The only thing they do is make the grind longer for themselves and everyone else in the squad because they don't pay attention and don't bother to learn how lich mechanics work. Then they try to demand that other players inflict the same on themselves, trying to get others to waste 5-6 hours on one lich or ask that some kind of punishment gets added to players who don't indulge their stupidity. You can take out 2-3 liches a day and still have time to run sorties and do Nightwave, or you can waste an entire day going after one. I took out 30 liches in two weeks and I'm only missing the ogris. Pics are in the link. Immediately stabbing your lich is dumbest idea to ever get into the meta of this game.

Wow Pro! your theory maybe applicable to survival/ defence mission.And most of the lich common mission are exterminate. 

Most of us that push fast run are into exterminate which make no sense base on your style. So far most of the time the lich was spawn back track where most of the spawn room already empty unless your killing speed super slow? or move forward to those alive spawn and lure them to the lich boss? which is about 400 to 600 away? they not even alerted where we are?

Btw, do you even read the patch note?  Thralls has limitation spawn! 

Also doing other way does not mean they are dumb/stupid or make you look smarter.The things that we are discussing is not which way is smarter or stupid and we did not criticise any method/ways is dumb. Its about do things your way by not griefing others. 

Edited by Dharma-Beerlite

4 minutes ago, Test-995 said:

Did ya actually tried it? i suppose you didn't.

if i have not tested how do i get 22 liches done? The boss requires available spawn in mission converting them into thrall. So when the room and nearby room already empty, how the lich gonna gonna convert [exterminate mission] ? Please read what i mentioned earlier.

Just now, Dharma-Beerlite said:

if i have not tested how do i get 22 liches done? The boss requires available spawn in mission converting them into thrall. So when the room and nearby room already empty, how the lich gonna gonna convert [exterminate mission] ? Please read what i mentioned earlier.

Specifically talking about quoted part, not the entire post.

And well, it's been like... 2 weeks from the update? 22 liches aren't that hard at all, if you dedicate yourself into grind.

6 minutes ago, Test-995 said:

Specifically talking about quoted part, not the entire post.

And well, it's been like... 2 weeks from the update? 22 liches aren't that hard at all, if you dedicate yourself into grind.

Nah, i don't delicate to this kuva thing. only few hrs (actual playing time) at most per day. I have my own life and stuffs to deal with. Not a full time gamer.

Just now, Dharma-Beerlite said:

Nah, i don't delicate to this kuva thing. only few hrs (actual playing time) at most per day. I have my own life and stuffs to deal with. Not a full time gamer.

So few hours... full of lich grind? 

I'd call it a dedication lul

I see 90% form players  in kuva  controled mission  use useless warframe (Khora,Nekros,Inaros,Wukong,Mirage  ,very rear Mesa Prime )  and kuva  weapons  for up rank (this is big wrong)

nope nervs for shoot for  Other Kuva  Lich with my Mesa Prime   (only make damage everyware )surv,defence 

1.Sedna/Adaro get Kuva

Recommend :Meta  CC Warframe

Use Mesa Prime with  250 Energy Big Restore for 3 lv or 5 lv is 320 restore

2.Play with random squad  first  surv,defense,Hijack  next Mobile defense,Sabotage,Asasin..  on solo =1-2 full bar =2 relic just cleaning heavy mission

3.Make some  random combination +1 explore murmur  from stones/mods next open othet infect planet

4. First failed -death from boss detect other infect planet  (2 lv)

when have excaavtion first  play and hold position your boss  dont kill just skip and farm more mormurs for  your Kuva 

5 .When see 2 full bar make random  combination from symbols

Play with random squad only sunrv,defense  mobile defense  on solo and Extermiante around 3 games 

I boss kill only on Capture mission in solo

6 Again  Мaке wrong combination =death up lv for boss

7.Up rank lv on Boss -3-5 lv now get moree surv ,defense,  mobile but every mission  ,He spawn and skeep

for explore and 3  murmur bar 

8 .Find some mission Capture and kill Boss 

Note :Toxic Lich hunter is Playsers  from 13-28 Master up with some uselees weapons ,melee and kuva weapons (for up rank) and some wait kill to Kuva Lich

Edited by BDT_Flames

Just now, Test-995 said:

So few hours... full of lich grind? 

I'd call it a dedication lul

No way for those not really interesting weapons. Just return to this game after few months break. Have been doing mainly leveling those 20+ weapons idling in foundry for months and 4 archwings xp to Mr 27. Got that free affinity booster from this patch and bought 2 x 3 days from baro must well do it. 

3 minutes ago, Dharma-Beerlite said:

No way for those not really interesting weapons. Just return to this game after few months break. Have been doing mainly leveling those 20+ weapons idling in foundry for months and 4 archwings xp to Mr 27. Got that free affinity booster from this patch and bought 2 x 3 days from baro must well do it. 

Huh, that's rather interesting, if you are actually killing 22 liches in like 20 hours or so.

You know, I might have agreed with you if liches were something you didn't actively and specifically needed to hunt and select missions for. You're doing a lich-controlled mission, right? You're there to hunt liches, correct? So you're saying you it should be acceptable to deny others from hunting their liches, which is the very thing you're doing? 

Yeah... no. Just get rid of your bloody lich already so others can spawn.

It's incredibly frustrating when I know all 3 requiems, of when I'm trying to guess the order, and some asswipe has their lich spawn and refuses to get rid of it, leaving me with a pointless mission. I've called people out on it, and so far nobody has even bothered to reply to me at all. I usually ask kindly first, but I cannot escape the impression that people who don't get rid of their liches are just A******s who don't even bother replying to you when you simply ask them to make room for your own lich to possibly spawn.

And as for the whole "just go solo", yeah, sorry, the system actively discourages that too, as my lvl 5 lich is actually kind of a menace and generally requires more than just me to take down.

25 minutes ago, DarkSkysz said:

So...suicide to your lich and lose some exp and a revive just to make 3 bastards happy and get some murmurs? Ok...I can see who are the selfish here.

You play with those bastards for bonus thralls and the bonus exp they give but you refuse to give up some benefit so they can get something they want?

4 hours ago, MirageKnight said:

So you know what's a good incentive to keep people stabbing?

IT'S NOT PUNISHING PLAYERS WITH DEATH AND A MORE POWERFUL ENEMY EVERY TIME THEY FAIL THE DAMN REQUIEM MOD TEST.

By following your logic, DE should nerf every Grineer/corpus/every other mob's damage to almost zero because dying is not a good incentive to keep playing the game.

"Oh, but that's the ga--"...! Exactly. And you know what else belongs to the game now...?

...I'll let you think about it. :^)

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, NotGustavoM said:

By following your logic, DE should nerf every Grineer/corpus/every other mob's damage to almost zero because dying is not a good incentive to keep playing the game.

Do standard mobs kill you after you've beaten them?

The answer is no by the way.

• Like 6

5 hours ago, JuDirval said:

Another good incentive to avoid this problem can be a permanent lost of the totally resource credit  and mod from that run being permanent stolen and no more obtainable even when the lich is vanquished. No exp gained for weapon also. Like a wasted run as punition. You can still choice to stab it or not but then don't blame anyone if not yourself if you are going to waste a run.

I'm truly glad you're not a game designer, because this punishment does not fit the crime one bit.  It's disproportionate is the problem there.

5 hours ago, 8faiNt said:

well i dont know why a mr 25 would almost fail you were obviously not preped. for the lich fight before joining in 

also, use vazarin if you dont wanna fail defend object missions

The lich and the cryopod are not next to each other. Either take care of the lich or protect the cryopod. It's a public match. After you played this game awhile like me, you'll know that not everyone is always prepped.

5 hours ago, Test-995 said:

MR 27 players that doing lich missions shouldn't have a problem with defending those objective, even in solo, especially when you know what happens in the missions.

Why you want to punish them instead of removing excessive privilege of those players lmao

The lich and the cryopod are far from each other. I was with an MR 27 and an MR 8. They both died trying to kill my lich. I had to revive them. I "died" too, but I used Wukong prime. With 13 weapons to collect, I'm sure you'll be in similar situation sooner/later.