Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My current data with liches.

Gasau

8eTevwO.png

If any of the developers read this. I have never in my life received such a huge feeling of despair and depression from the game.

60 hours of my life wasted for nothing. No ephemeras, no high stats, tons of duplicates.

This whole system was created only to suck out platinum from the players.

Im done. I'm leaving, that's enough for me. Bye.

see ya do not want GIF

• Like 3

I still think that they need to let us combine duplicate weapons to upgrade them into better versions. Like being able to combine two Radiation Kuva Karak with 28% and 29% into a 57% version.

It doesn't help that it takes so much work to down a single lich...

It would be nice if ranking up our lich also caused the weapon to improve. That alone would make this system better.

• Like 1

And here I am, finally done with my first Lich, and happy to give the system a break for a time and do something else (maybe will buy a contract on a chakurr Lich since I like the gun, who knows).

If you overburn yourself with certain content, you will get overburned. RNG, unfortunately, is everywhere in this game. You know how many times I did infested Alad V assasinate for Mesa systems (back when it took THREE phorid assasination invasions to get one try)? A LOT. And you know what I could do with the duplicate parts? JACK SH8T Sell it for 5k credits. With Liches, at least now you can trade the converted ones. You can also trade for the weapons you don't have or ephemeras. You know what you can't trade for? Mesa systems.

I get it, bad rng sucks. But if that is the worst bout of bad luck you've ever had in a game then you've clearly never played a game with real rng before.

Go poke around any MMO or literally any game with similarities to WF (Diablo, PoE, Borderlands, Destiny, etc) and you'll find far worse rates.

9 minutes ago, trst said:

I get it, bad rng sucks. But if that is the worst bout of bad luck you've ever had in a game then you've clearly never played a game with real rng before.

Go poke around any MMO or literally any game with similarities to WF (Diablo, PoE, Borderlands, Destiny, etc) and you'll find far worse rates.

But he's not comparing it to other games.

12 minutes ago, trst said:

I don't know about that mate. The OP's bonus percentages are pretty brutal. You can see why he is discouraged.

I look at your chart and remember why i left Destiny 2 for good. That game is a loot box inside a loot box inside another loot box. I don't like this kind of feature in Warframe (and thinking they will expand to other factions with even more weapons and RNG is bad). The whole Lich system (relics in old annoying kuva content, another type of relic to increase the grind unnecessarily, constant mod collection grind, find larvae, random weapon, random buff percentage, slow murmur grind, all the "recycled" content in the world in between words, can't trash a trash lich without pass through the whole systems) is a worst grind than Armor 2.0 from Destiny... and that's... something...

Heavily RNG based systems hit hard hardcore players (that actually enjoy playing the game - must add this because now you can simple buy all the stuff and be done with all the content in a day with less than 2k platinum) - they are the first to burnout and is quick to annoy even casuals. Rivens (the whole kuva system) was the number one burnout cause for me... now we have a contender... They need to reduce somehow the level of frustration in this system for sure, and soon (real soon, not meme soon).

5 hours ago, DrakeWurrum said:

I still think that they need to let us combine duplicate weapons to upgrade them into better versions. Like being able to combine two Radiation Kuva Karak with 28% and 29% into a 57% version.

It doesn't help that it takes so much work to down a single lich...

It would be nice if ranking up our lich also caused the weapon to improve. That alone would make this system better.

I hope that differently from Arbitrations (last example i was close, reading all the feedback) they are really listening to feedback - and not only to themselves. So many great ideas, so many pledges and they did the nothing or so little that nothing was improved or changed (the only real community win was the removal of the ayatan star...). In the end they did not improved anything (the homeopathic loot table, the horrible designed arcanes, the revive system, etc., etc., etc..) and made the community shut up with crumbs (or give up giving any feedback in the future, like me). I hope now they do the opposite, but i'm almost certain they won't.

• Like 1