Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Old Blood: Prime Vault 26.0.8 + 26.0.8.1

[DE]Megan

2 hours ago, ES3M said:

Kuva Quartakk still doesn't have firemode toggle. Whether or not it's intended it feeels really bad. Just why, it doesn't make any sense!? Tiberon Prime has three firemodes, Stradavar's got two but my Qua-bro's gotta get the smelly end of the stick.

The only way to change fire mode is to be scoped in, that changes the stats to a higher crit. 31%CC 2.3CM and better accuracy

Full auto in hip fire has lower stats. 21%CC 1.9CM with lower accuracy.

DE want us to be scoped in for that fire mode for better results from the gun and not just be able to toggle.

vor 2 Stunden schrieb L2Alpha:

DE specificly noted that all liches can only be traded ONCE, to avoid passing them around for ephemeras. In return they doubled the chance for a lich to have an ephemera in the first place.

hmm 36 Liches and I see 1 Ephemera ----- and another hundred houres to grind for the next one 😞

so ~ 600h to get all other ephemeras............. and ~ 216 useless friends (ok mabe two less if it have the last Weapon I still need and a weapon I want in an other element) 

1 hour ago, .LeiA._ said:

So, with Railjack announced to be released soon, will they abandon Kuva Lich system unfinished just like this and focus on Railjack? Duplicate weapons, stupid amount of murmurs needed and hassle Requiem mods farming..? 

but ... there are lesson learn here with kuva lich ... don't do the new content right after it launch, just wait others done it first for a few days, there is possibly "trap" within the content 😄

On 2019-11-19 at 6:58 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Fixing ability to hack a single Corpus Spy console repeatedly, thus gaining an endless amount of XP. 

This has broken the Ambulas Assassination mission (Pluto/Hades), if the enemy unhacks an Ambulas that you've hacked, you can't re-hack it to convert it again.

3 hours ago, Mate397 said:

Hey DE, why is the rank 28 test bugged? I can't throw my canister no matter how much I press the button and it just expires in my hand.

I had that issue as well when I did it around oct. 5th lol, specifically I'd get stuck in the melee blocking animation, and the way I fixed it was by firing my primary weapon and picking the canister back up before trying to throw it

also the animation for it is kinda long and resets itself when you press it again before the canister has been thrown

17 hours ago, Demian_DeVile said:

hmm 36 Liches and I see 1 Ephemera ----- and another hundred houres to grind for the next one 😞

so ~ 600h to get all other ephemeras............. and ~ 216 useless friends (ok mabe two less if it have the last Weapon I still need and a weapon I want in an other element) 

Not my decision, just what DE said. I simply wanted to give you some info that was floating around since I supposed you might not have heard of it. 

Archived