Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Old Blood: Prime Vault 26.0.8 + 26.0.8.1

[DE]Megan

21 hours ago, Neuroszima said:

In TODAYS EPISODE OF Still no fix for:

@[DE]Megan Can your team actually look into Conclave subforum threads from time to time? It's been deadly silent for ages now from your side

A few Topics i want to highlight:

Also why lunaro ball has no momentum when client make unstable and host doesn't have this problem!!! It creates HUGE imbalance in the mode!!!

I approve of this message and wish to subscribe to your newsletter. 😉

13 hours ago, AlchemistCrow said:

Out of curiosity, is the gender for Vasca Kavats programmed correctly? Cause two female imprints thus far have resulted in only males to me, out of at least five attempts thus far.

The gender is random. I used one female smeeta and a male adarza and ended up with a female vasca. RNG is just not cooperating with you.

Fixing ability to hack a single Corpus Spy console repeatedly, thus gaining an endless amount of XP.

This is not an actual fix, it breaks the ability to solo certain things like lua rescue. I do not understand why you did not just remove affinity gain for every successive hack, and leave the rest alone.

By the way speaking of hacks there is still a bug, that will ruin you average hack time. Is there any chance that could be fixed, or have it parse new results every 50 hacks since I imagine many others found the bug as well. 

I found another issue, I was soloing bounties on the Vallis and one sent me to a terminal I had hacked previously in a separate bounty. Yup! No option to hack it, bounty over.

Oh boy,  so yesterday I wanted to trade a contract with a kohm 43% radiation, but when I tried to trade with the guy, the trade got cancelled because he already got a liche. And then, I just realise that my contract token count like if I traded it. "(Traded) Lukk Tanidd".  Thanks DE 😣

@[DE]Megan

@[DE]Danielle

I Found somthing dont kown if it should be like that but you can make Lichs in missions disapear.
i mean some of the community wanted something like that but it can be used for trolling so i wonder it is ok to use something like that or would that be bad because it is unitentional

here is the way how you do it so you may can let someone look into it if you want

vor 37 Minuten schrieb Keiyadan:

You want do get rid of a lich that the player doesnt want to kill who you gonna call the lich busters.

Greetings People I just found a methode to do just as you wish You can Make Lichs leave the mission Without Have to "fight" them.

But i have to say Use on own risk I dont make DE aware of it but i think this 30pages long Tread should be watched by them the hardest thing i see this used in is as a trolling i personly ask people if they dont want to fight them and delete them then not just because they not fast on doing so. (and to be clear i would have written a ticket or a tread about this if i would now who i could talk to yes talk to no text wirting cause the last attempts on something simmilar was just felt like ingnored).

Just was fooling around with my Revanant so i thgouht what will Happen if i use its one on the lich he will be my alli then.

after a few test i can confirm that by following this steps the lich will go away without losing his anger or anything.

Step 1) play as Revenant best duration build cause you will need it.

step 2) play a lich mission lich spawns not yours or yours ask if the person dont want do fight it. (ask yourself too XD).

If answer is Yes.
Step 3) use your one befor he or she is downed (if he is already wait that his health refill).

Step 4) one is on shoot him to down him while one is aktive.

Step 5) he or She should be gone.

after that orther lichs can freely spawn again.

if you have any qusitions feel free to ask.

Greetings Lichbuster Keiyadan.

the point is is it allowed to do something like that or is it more an exploid or bug and should be fixed? an answere would be nice
Greetings Keiyadan.

8 часов назад, master_of_destiny сказал:

The issue here is DE built it to be a time sink, and they either know it or don't understand basic statistics.  Their "achievement" of killing a level 5 is basically a reward for killing any Lich, unless you can guess at superhuman values.  This isn't the nemesis system of Mordor, or what we were sold.  This is a long form RMG grind that is "worth it" for the MR and level 40 weapons.  The catch is the weapons are RNG, the bonuses are RNG, and the missions are a larger sink than 90% of the other stuff.  I can understand wanting Warframe to be amazing, but this isn't fair free to play that encourages spending.  This is a system where there are 3 inputs for monetary charges (relics, mods, and forma).

My point precisely.

16 hours ago, Ernestasx said:

I hope Condition Overload will get buffed because the status weapons are much much weaker than crit ones and crit is the one getting buffed...

I don’t actually want them buff CO because this will do buff status melees but also hybrids. And then hybrids will just go op.

i hope they somehow make combo counter on status Useful.

Crit melees can take more benefits from combo counters as cc doesn’t have a cap. But status does. 

For example, allow to reach higher than 90% heavy attack efficiency when status chance is over a threshold, or allow faster windup speed than 0.2 sec. Sophisticated formula is needed here to ensure those hybrids get their restriction here to avoid being buffed again. 

I hate the windup in heavy attacks and I believe I’m not alone. Please think of a way out for those short comings for both status weapons and heavy attacks. 

I like the new changes especially the heavy attack it works really well and I can do combos no problem at all.

For those complaining/whining about heavy attack key breaking their combo's have you looked in your options under keybinds, either unbind that key/button or move it to a key you might use once in awhile that way it wont break your combo's there's nothing wrong with heavy attack. Heavy attack is just the old channeling key for melee.

15 hours ago, -EPECb- said:

It's true. I agree with all that has been said.

DE, why?

The only reason I can think of is that holding E for heavy attack is more convenient for using dual wielding (throwing melee + pistol), but i dont use any dual wielding though. So the toggle for holding E for heavy attack should be necessary, can be in option or on every melee weapon.

Why holding E for heavy attack only trigger first combo but no second too ?

like nikana ( using decisive judgement ) from first heavy attack combo, the draw slash and then second is diagonal downward slash but with holding, it wont trigger the second slash. It just reset to draw slash.

Am I missing something on timing or need to hold very long ? if you want us to use " holding E for heavy attacks " , then let it be completed too.

Le 19/11/2019 à 21:29, __Beowulf__ a dit :

You hear that DE! your player base are yelling at you, LICHES.ARE.BORING

Stop making us waste our time with this idiotic farming simulator. We want fun content, quest, lore, something meaningful, something worth to invest our time.

Indeed, Kuva Liches would not be so boring if we could farm them much faster, maybe around half an hour max or to be able, like it was mentioned earlier on the first page, to delete the one we just created if we're not interested in. For now this is probably the worst content I ever seen on this game since am playing, even if the weapons showed with some Kuva Liches are quite good.

I guess all DE did not even try to farm those weapons.

Why is everyone complaining that a F2P looter is grindy? That's the whole point of this genre of game. Now that they added in trading, there is really no reason why you can't get all the weapon types. If you are saying it's hard to get the Ephemeras or high % weapons that you want, then well yeh, it's supposed to be hard. If not everyone would have it and it would lose the point of being a looter. RNG is the core of every looter so why are you surprised?

DE makes it hard, everyone complains it's a time sink.

DE makes it easy, everyone is done with the update in 1 week and complains there's nothing to do.

RIP. Tough job.

@Djudah

You are misreading what we are complaining for.

We never wrote the word "hard", you wrote it three times. Thankfully if we are playing this game is because oft its grindy core and to your surprise we like it. It would have been much enjoyable to add some lore to this new content, and not only to have to farm.... to farm, again.

KL are like the prime warframes we got every three months, boring, it's just spending half an hour to get all parts and craft them. Of course we got a little bonus on these prime warframes and KL weapons.... wonderful ! It won't make me play this (very little) new stuff often necessarlly 😂

Farming for farming for hours is pointless whereas farming in order to reach a specific objective relating to the lore is much more interesting and fun.

6 hours ago, Slayer-. said:

I like the new changes especially the heavy attack it works really well and I can do combos no problem at all.

For those complaining/whining about heavy attack key breaking their combo's have you looked in your options under keybinds, either unbind that key/button or move it to a key you might use once in awhile that way it wont break your combo's there's nothing wrong with heavy attack. Heavy attack is just the old channeling key for melee.

i like the heavy attack i am saying it should stay as middle mouse button or what u bind the key on i dont like the hold E to heavy attack

At 75 to 120 fps and 69% attack speed buff, 'Hold Melee' activates at 150 milliseconds.

At 60 fps and 69% attack speed buff, 'Hold Melee' activates at 175 milliseconds.

At 120 fps without attack speed buffs, 'Hold Melee' activates at 260 milliseconds.

At 60 fps without attack speed buffs, 'Hold Melee' activates at 300 milliseconds.

so the heavy attack comes out automaticly while doing any combo and puff there goes your stack

i like to build the stack and if there is any hard heating enemy i want to spend that stack to kill that not air

16 hours ago, DariusMcSwag said:

To get a Kuva Lich you have to first deal enough damage to a larvling, then perform a Mercy finisher on it. So if you don't want to have a Lich, don't perform a Mercy finisher on a larvling.

That is NOT an opt-out, that is an opt-in.  They are not the same.

16 hours ago, KuruSeed said:

so is there an option to opt out of kuva liches

Not at the present time, no...  And it seems that DE is being extremely stubborn about getting this incorporated any time in the near future.  All I can say is either sit tight, or don't play in boycott until it is.  That and continue to request it be incorporated in future hot-fixes.

2 hours ago, Djudah said:

Why is everyone complaining that a F2P looter is grindy? That's the whole point of this genre of game. Now that they added in trading, there is really no reason why you can't get all the weapon types. If you are saying it's hard to get the Ephemeras or high % weapons that you want, then well yeh, it's supposed to be hard. If not everyone would have it and it would lose the point of being a looter. RNG is the core of every looter so why are you surprised?

DE makes it hard, everyone complains it's a time sink.

DE makes it easy, everyone is done with the update in 1 week and complains there's nothing to do.

RIP. Tough job.

Slow clap.

You entirely missed the point, and created a fantastic straw man to tear down there.  By that logic, capitalism is terrible because it disadvantages some so you should throw away all of your possessions and become a subsistence farmer.  Yeah, hyperbole is pretty dumb (especially what I just said).

I can't speak for everyone, but the problem isn't grind.  I've got Harrow, the Lato and Braton Vandals, Nidus, and all of the frames where the grind is....excessive.  My problem is that the new system is grind, on top of grind, on top of grind, on top of RNG, on top of grind, with a topping of seeing a good system broken by entirely being implemented for monetization in a way that even Warner Brothers would have backed away from.  RNG for the relics, grind them for the mods, grind levels to get a Lich, RNG gives the Lich a weapon and an elemental strength, you get to choose the element with the progenitor, grind for the murmurs, RNG for the order of the murmurs, finally get the weapon or convert the Lich.  Repeat at least 12 times, but more likely far more.  Now use 65 days of forma to grind the weapons up to get all of the MR.  Yep, that's content that makes you want to spend money, right?  Just like Dungeon Keeper mobile.

No, I won't stop referring back to Dungeon Keeper.  EA and DE are developing a lot in common as we continue on, and it's relevant to bring up the EA foray into F2P as mechanics DE implement are bleeding over into what EA pioneered.

Grinding a mission type for Gauss pieces wasn't terrible.  Grinding for Mesa has been fixed (still remember the x3 nav coordinates shenanigans).  This it like grinding Nidus, Harrow, Gauss, and then Grendel in one continuous sitting, and your reward is a half dozen Bratons.

The straw man of the content being chewed through is pretty stupid.  Let's look at another release earlier this year, and see what kind of content we get.  The Korrudo was released...it is a low percentage chance drop a new enemy type (thumpers), but only the two higher level ones.  They spawn at a low rate, and with minimum times.  What balanced out this annoyance was what the thumpers dropped.  Suddenly you're swimming in fish bits and mining resources, so you no longer have to grind fish to make bait to grind fish to make bait to grind fish so you can build an arcane that already cost you 10,000 standing for each blue print.  DE managed to release almost no new content, but make things better by rebalancing the PoE economy. 

The Old Blood dropped like a wet fart, breaking a lot of melee and introducing a new reason to be frustrated with DE not giving us rewards but introducing us to new flavors of grind that aren't challenging, but a slog through bullet sponges and more RNG than your average Las Vegas slot machine room.  We aren't angry about fair grind, it's anger about layered grind which obviously is designed not to be rewarding but to stretch content to the breaking point.

I don't know where to write this to be read from DE. I Hope you read it. 

I only want to say that i hate the lich system. Too many rng to get first the right weapon, after the right effect, after the right % of the  effect (Is worst that riven system), after the ephemera. Not speaking that i'm literally invaded from my lich and i cannot avoid It. If i'm not interested doing it (for the steal items or the wrong weapon) him is here and i have to spend 4h of my pool lucky time to remove it.  Cannot do in meantime i do the rest toghether with my wife. Also only in special missions. This only to get another and another and another.

But worst thing is that i love play warframe with my wife and this system is not coop at all. Little times you have same system and same missions. And if have is useless doing toghether. No advantage apart kill faster the lich. I hate this thing and ruin the game. Ruin my best cooperation game ever. 

If i have to play solo for this i think to stop playing this game also if understand that noone interest if i play or not

So essentially what you’re asking DE for is  to give us something useful even when we don’t get the weapons / ephemera / whatever we want. Example: KLs drop x amount of Kuva when we vanquish / convert them?

If that’s what you’re asking for then yes, you’re right that I missed your point. That would be neat! 🙂

When I wrote “hard”, I didn’t actually mean it was hard but a hard grind (wait that sounds like something else) lol. But to be fair, there are people complaining that they can’t handle the high levels and giving them a way to get rid of their lich some other way.

Also, I don’t know how you linked my opinion of an update / game genre to capitalism. 😂

I guess it would then depend on the reason you play WF. Some people breed pets, some people place conclave, some people minmax, some people amass plat, some people go for lore. 🙂

Oh, my reply on the “hard” word use is above, wrong reply. 😂

1 hour ago, Reakacemrz said:

i like the heavy attack i am saying it should stay as middle mouse button or what u bind the key on i dont like the hold E to heavy attack

So if I read it right which would be good if it did get changed from not needing to equip melee first to just hit the heavy attack key and it just does the heavy attack motion regardless of having a primary or secondary weapon equipped.

At present you must equip the melee weapon then hit heavy attack key.

Archived