Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenno Fire Brigade

(PSN)Cephalon_Snow

I just watched it on YouTube and honestly, seems to me like the Pilot's the only one that gets to have any fun at all.

Everyone else just sweeps up the dirt he leaves behind or does annoying tasks like putting out fires and crafting stuff every 20 seconds during the entire mission.

I can only hope that those NPC crews (which, of course, aren't even included on launch because DE likes to watch people suffer apparently) don't have the IQ of a rock and actually do things correctly when needed. Last thing I need is being forced to micro manage NPCs while piloting a ship in the middle of a war zone.

7 hours ago, (PS4)CrazyBeaTzu said:

"Please remove all aspects of the game that require me to do anything other than be some press a button to win bada55"

That's all I read.

"Please take my fun away by forcing me to do tedious tasks that occur way too often and disturb the flow of gameplay"

That's all I read.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

Have you WATCHED devstreams before?

Yeah - a lot...I've seen almost every single one. This last one was arguably one of the worst if not THE worst.

What's your point? That this is "business as usual" for them?

"Business as usual" does not excuse them from being sloppy and disorganized and it reflects badly on them as a company that wants to be taken seriously. Reb was pretty much left high and dry on the last stream, but to be fair, she did her best.

1 hour ago, MirageKnight said:

It's funny you should mention that...the first thing I thought of was "Why the heck doesn't the Railjack have a fire suppression system like the Cyclops?"

I thought they said something about there being an Avionics Mod that would help with that? 

38 minutes ago, o0Despair0o said:

I just watched it on YouTube and honestly, seems to me like the Pilot's the only one that gets to have any fun at all.

Everyone else just sweeps up the dirt he leaves behind or does annoying tasks like putting out fires and crafting stuff every 20 seconds during the entire mission.

I dono, boarding other ships looked really fun. Also, as mentioned they where rather under leveled, which means they where treading water instead of actually doing stuff.

Just now, MirageKnight said:

Yeah - a lot...I've seen almost every single one. This last one was arguably one of the worst if not THE worst.

"Business as usual" does not excuse them from being sloppy and disorganized and it reflects badly on them as a company that wants to be taken seriously. Reb was pretty much left high and dry on the last stream, but to be fair, she did her best.

Considering what most 'professional' streams are (basically glorified adverts) I would much rather have a disorganised stream. Notably because there are numerous instances of what's revealed on devstream having real-time feedback that shows up in game. Garuda's 4, for example. Remember when that was almost identical to Revenent's 4? And now it isn't? That wouldn't have happened without a disorganised stream where players gave their feedback direct to the creative director as it was shown off.

8 hours ago, MirageKnight said:

Well, if it would have been perfectly organized then people would complain because it would surely have to be staged for higher profits and not the real deal.

8 minutes ago, Nesodos said:

Well, if it would have been perfectly organized then people would complain because it would surely have to be staged for higher profits and not the real deal.

Its a Sith, dude. Dont bother least you wish to be called a White Knight. Because at this point, after seeing all the Devstreams of the devs goofing around and being silly and calling their attitude "Unprofessional" NOW...

Unless putting out fires repairs the ship and restores hp, I'm going to go out on a limb here and say fire break outs are a crap idea inspired by FTL that doesn't actually serve Warframe's game play in any positive sense.  Diverting players away from fighting an enemy fleet so they can stop fires (are these even acting as DoTs?) doesn't sound like good game design otherwise.  It actually sounds like the devs still have no idea WTF they're doing with the game.

But then, they have the liches kill us because, "we thought it was cool there was something that could beat the Tenno."  Warframe ironically succeeding despite DE's decisions is the norm.

Edited by Lost_Cartographer

13 hours ago, MirageKnight said:

Looked like they were having fun to me. Maybe it's you that needs to relax.

The point was to show what it looked like and they did that.