Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PC) Empyrean: Bug Report Megathread

SilverBones

last one this has been a bug for a wile but when you use Radial howl & as soon as you use it you assasinate a enemy after the blined effect is applyed you will do the animation with no ability it annoys me sometimes oh & idk if you fixed this but if Grendal get picked up in Pulverize by a Kuva lich he will glitch out

1. Turrets sometimes get stuck like this and can't be used again.

sFVdZT7.jpg%20

2. Crewships jammed into drydock walls after completing a mission. Still shooting at the railjack.

ykCBE5S.jpg

3. Half the ship becomes transparent in some pubs.

Fz27Anq.jpg

4. Avionic descriptions being oddly specific.

OGVidbg.jpg

5. Ruptured Hull parts sometimes lose their textures.

gjjjTaF.jpg

6. Last but not least, the one, the only, the big kavat.

I4nGW8u.jpg

Bug:

Stuck in crew ship after mission ends.

Steps for reproduction:
You have to drive an enemy crewship and not exit driving mode after the mission is complete.

Bug symptoms:

You remain in a driving mode without being able to move or do any action.

Screenshot:

Crew-Ship-Bug.png

* Starting a crewship reactor hack and then hitting ESC will act as if you completed the hack and let you destroy the reactor.

Ive been able to replicate this hosting and joining squads. works 100% of the time so far but only on crewship reactor hacks.

Since one of the hotfixes on thursday, not sure which one, haven't been able to get through a single railjack mission without the game crashing to desktop. Game will freeze for a few seconds at some random point in the mission then will exit to desktop.

1. Weapon not working (can't shoot) or being switched around from warframe weapon to archwing weapon vice versa while in Railjack mission. The bug seems to trigger when exiting or entering railjack. I experience this almost every mission since I use the slingshot to destroy fighters when in public railjack that has no decent gun.

2. Still in railjack mission. Warframe weapon, primary, secondary, and melee randomly has very low damage. Seeing my weapon melee speed also degrade (I use both prime fury and berserker on my Gram Prime) so the effect is obvious. My guess is the mods in the weapon is not recognized somehow. Strangely the damage and speed sometimes can comeback and then lost again in the same mission. I'm not sure but usually the bug happen when I exit/enter the railjack just like the first bug I mention.

hope this get fix soon

Intrinsics not storing after each mission: everytime I complete a mission getting a number of intrinsics when I go to use them that's all I have, rather than my old number plus this amount. By my count I've lost st least 15 intrinsics this way which is making it impossible to rank up and therefore reach the later missions

Slingshot into normal fighters (not crewships) will make to archwing with ground weapons instead of archgun. Have not tested it extensively, but it may also happen if you hit an asteroid on-route to a crewship. It definitely is not an issue slingshotting successfully into a crewship.

hace 15 horas, fr4gb4ll dijo:

if you're not starting a mission as the host, there is a good chance you'll be connected to an already running one - one that might have started before the sentient ship went active in the node.

But the thing is that I was the Host, and as I show in the video, I was entering and exit over and over again but it didn't work, and after the 30 minutes the node stop blinking so that time i was unable to start the mission.

Just now, ElGentiGamer said:

But the thing is that I was the Host, and as I show in the video, I was entering and exit over and over again but it didn't work, and after the 30 minutes the node stop blinking so that time i was unable to start the mission.

strange. i had no such problems so far - though i'm not sure how fast i was starting a mission when the blinking began. i usually did 2 runs on the ship, the 2nd one from the mission node after we were done. you sure that you startet the mission from your railjack and not from the orbiter? or maybe you did it from within the dojo? there were/are some glitches connected to doing it from there...

Hi. First of all thanks for update and sorry for my english.

1. Tonight I tried to update my avionics, and there are some problems - when I clicked on the installed mod, all 4 mods that were available were upgraded at once.

2. On a mission, one of my party members fell outside the map. The / unstuck command did not help - only the return to the dock saved.

3. During hotfixes, after installation, it is impossible to exit the mission to the dry dock. You can only cancel the mission, which leads to the loss of all the loot collected after the completion of the main task.

hace 2 minutos, fr4gb4ll dijo:

strange. i had no such problems so far - though i'm not sure how fast i was starting a mission when the blinking began. i usually did 2 runs on the ship, the 2nd one from the mission node after we were done. you sure that you startet the mission from your railjack and not from the orbiter? or maybe you did it from within the dojo? there were/are some glitches connected to doing it from there...

I started it from my railjack in the dojo as always do. This is the secont time it happens and i don't have a clue about what could make it happen. I tryed loging off and entering again, entering the node and failing the mission, search all the nodes if maybe the blinking indicator was inticating thw wrong node, and also I asked a friend if that happend to him too and yes we were both having the same issue.

Excalibur Umbra clones.

How to do bug: Be in operator mode with Excalibur Umbra walking around on the Railjack above Orbiter or after a mission and go to the drydock while staying in operator mode.  Game counts Excalibur Umbra as a Specter and makes a specter clone of Umbra while putting the operator back into Umbra.  This only works for the player hosting the game.  This can be repeated multiple times as long as the player doesn't leave the railjack and dojo instances.  Going back to Orbiter deletes all the clones.

The clones act as specters and will attack enemies that board the Railjack.  Only one was the true Excalibur Umbra and would kneel at rest and the others would stay standing.

Other players cannot see the clones while in the dojo, but can see them during missions.

Clones caused bugs for players that are not the host.  I do not know the full extent, but ones that were encountered: crewship filled with invisible walls, player stuck in floor of railjack, player fell through map.

Excalibur Umbra clones counted as equipment and would get an experience bar for all players on mission.

Clones cause a lot of lag for other players that aren't host.

My photos of the silliness:

Warframe0035.jpg?width=400&height=225Warframe0034.jpg?width=400&height=225

Warframe0031.jpg?width=400&height=225Warframe0042.jpg?width=400&height=225

I did the thing 6 times so there are 7 Umbras in this pic:

Warframe0052.jpg?width=823&height=463

Photos taken by player who was not host:

(Player fell through the world and red arrow is pointing to railjack)

unknown.png?width=400&height=295unknown.png?width=398&height=301

unknown.png?width=400&height=255unknown.png?width=400&height=97

1 hour ago, ElGentiGamer said:

I started it from my railjack in the dojo as always do. This is the secont time it happens and i don't have a clue about what could make it happen. I tryed loging off and entering again, entering the node and failing the mission, search all the nodes if maybe the blinking indicator was inticating thw wrong node, and also I asked a friend if that happend to him too and yes we were both having the same issue.

i did start a few mission from the dojo, that is first mission 'right' from the dojo, but a followup mission from there, but had not done so for the sentient ship - those i always started by going into the railjack via the orbiter and then started the mission from within the railjack... maybe it doesn't matter, maybe it does - afterall, when you travle to the railjack from via your orbiter, the rail is already in space and not inside the dojo drydock.

test it out yourself if this prevents the bug.

<for clarification>

while in orbiter, use menu or the railjack teleporter in the orbiter, NOT the navigation to enter the railjack, then start a mission from the railjacks nav-console on the bridge.

Black screen on death with no way to revive.

Boarded a Crewship, and was downed during the animation (when my controls unlocked, I was already downed.)  I pressed F to revive and got this screen.  The minimap is centered on the host, but I have no controls and /unstuck does nothing.  First image is normal, second is with Esc menu opened.O8tEhcv.jpg

lkzilKv.jpg