Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Glaxion Vandal Drop - Second Chance

uberranger

Question

I recently filed a ticket with support because I didn't receive the Glaxion Vandal drop from the Game Awards event. Although I checked my account links before hand and watched for about an hour, it didn't work properly. DE responded with the explanation that there was an issue with the link, as well as instructions on how to fix the issue and that there will be another event to get the drop. See their response below. I hope this helps anyone who had similar issues to mine.

Hey there uberranger,

Thanks for contacting us, we are sorry to hear of the issues you were experiencing getting this Twitch Drop! While support cannot add any Twitch Drop items to player accounts manually, we can help you confirm the Twitch link is working on both ends for future drops. We can see an error occurred when you linked your account last, which resulted in your account not being linked properly.

NOTE Please be aware that we will be doing a re-drop for any users who may have missed or experienced issues during the original TGA stream. This re-drop is happening next Thursday during PRIMETIME. Tune in for a second chance to get your reward 🙂

If you have trouble receiving Twitch drops please UN-link your Twitch and Warframe accounts from BOTH ENDS. It is very important you disconnect both sides, not just one side.

(instructions for re-linking your account here)

• Like 4

20 hours ago, uberranger said:

NOTE Please be aware that we will be doing a re-drop for any users who may have missed or experienced issues during the original TGA stream. This re-drop is happening next Thursday during PRIMETIME. Tune in for a second chance to get your reward

I had the entire TGA stream running, and didn't receive a glaxion either - I highly doubt there's an issue w/ the link for everyone who didn't receive the drop, 
as dev-stream drops & twitch prime loot work fine, at least on my end.

For EU Tenno, like myself, Prime Time is at 1am, which means I get to skip sleeping that day and go to work sleep deprived AGAIN because some system didn't work the first time.
GREAT

Sorry to hear about drop issue u got. Ive only tried for twitch drops a few times (last time i didnt get Nekros prime which was fixed later) and its generally good. Thanks for heads up about second chance at glaxion vandal : ) (missed first stream due to xmas party haha)

I watched the majority of it, didn't get a drop, however I got the drop from the last stream before, so I know that there isn't a problem with my linked accounts. Also this is the first time ever since the whole linking of accounts and twitch drops, that I haven't gotten a drop.

SO I call shenanigans on what they are claiming.

On 2019-12-13 at 3:14 PM, uberranger said:

I

NOTE Please be aware that we will be doing a re-drop for any users who may have missed or experienced issues during the original TGA stream. This re-drop is happening next Thursday during PRIMETIME. Tune in for a second chance to get your reward 🙂

If you have trouble receiving Twitch drops please UN-link your Twitch and Warframe accounts from BOTH ENDS. It is very important you disconnect both sides, not just one side.

Well that great to hear for you. Not sure if this is applicable to the Lotus Epherema I wasnt about to get also because for some odd reason something unlinked my accounts from the Ash Prime and Lotus drops? Well best of luck. I wasn't able to get any help from support. I hope this all works out for you next time.

1 hour ago, Argenex said:

however I got the drop from the last stream before, so I know that there isn't a problem with my linked accounts.

Nope. Getting drop from last stream doesn't mean you would 100% get the next drop.

Always check before any stream. If in doubt, unlink account on both sides, literally, BOTH SIDES.
Then relink to make sure you are linked properly.

This issue does not happen only in warframe, but also many other games with Twicth link.
So it's not a one-side issue but both.

The link sometimes goes into "screw you" mode automatically. You won't know when and why, and it doesn't alert you.
When this happens, the links in your warframe profile would suggest you to relink the twitch/mixer account.

This is my personally experience as I missed 2 prime time drops until I actually relinked both ends.

Edited by SHArK-FiN

1 hour ago, SHArK-FiN said:

Nope. Getting drop from last stream doesn't mean you would 100% get the next drop.

Always check before any stream. If in doubt, unlink account on both sides, literally, BOTH SIDES.
Then relink to make sure you are linked properly.

This issue does not happen only in warframe, but also many other games with Twicth link.
So it's not a one-side issue but both.

The link sometimes goes into "screw you" mode automatically. You won't know when and why, and it doesn't alert you.
When this happens, the links in your warframe profile would suggest you to relink the twitch/mixer account.

This is my personally experience as I missed 2 prime time drops until I actually relinked both ends.

I actually checked before the stream, everything was linked.

But thanks for the information I suppose.

19 hours ago, HowDenKing said:

I had the entire TGA stream running, and didn't receive a glaxion either - I highly doubt there's an issue w/ the link for everyone who didn't receive the drop, 
as dev-stream drops & twitch prime loot work fine, at least on my end.

For EU Tenno, like myself, Prime Time is at 1am, which means I get to skip sleeping that day and go to work sleep deprived AGAIN because some system didn't work the first time.
GREAT

I'm EU timezone myself, and TGA was even at a worse time than Prime time, so this is technically a step up ...

I'll leave it running, same as before

Hope it works this time

I'm in a similar boat and support is incredibly frustrating and unhelpful. The drop went to an account that was not linked to my twitch account so I sent a ticket. First they told me my twitch account is connected to two warframe accounts and that the first one got the drop and they won't help but for the future here's how to link and unlink accounts. I unlinked my account and relinked it and now they're trying to tell me that account was never linked before now yet its gotten warframe twitch drops for a year with no problem. It's very irritating dealing with support that doesn't listen and doesn't want to help. I'm more irritated by the responses from support than not getting the drop and I'll already regret coming back to this game now. 

How long do you usually have to wait/watch before you get a Twitch drop? I've never done this before since it always happens when I'm busy and am relatively new to Warframe. I like free loot though so hoping someone can help enlighten me. Already have my Twitch account linked BTW.

3 hours ago, shimekops said:

How long do you usually have to wait/watch before you get a Twitch drop? I've never done this before since it always happens when I'm busy and am relatively new to Warframe. I like free loot though so hoping someone can help enlighten me. Already have my Twitch account linked BTW.

Usually 30mins consecutive to be registered as "watched".

Warframe's Stream does 20mins.

But just to be safe, watch as long as possible in one take.

Edited by SHArK-FiN

On 2019-12-13 at 3:14 PM, uberranger said:

I recently filed a ticket with support because I didn't receive the Glaxion Vandal drop from the Game Awards event. Although I checked my account links before hand and watched for about an hour, it didn't work properly. DE responded with the explanation that there was an issue with the link, as well as instructions on how to fix the issue and that there will be another event to get the drop. See their response below. I hope this helps anyone who had similar issues to mine.

Hey there uberranger,

Thanks for contacting us, we are sorry to hear of the issues you were experiencing getting this Twitch Drop! While support cannot add any Twitch Drop items to player accounts manually, we can help you confirm the Twitch link is working on both ends for future drops. We can see an error occurred when you linked your account last, which resulted in your account not being linked properly.

Double checked my link before the game awards, everything was fine and I watched the entire show. Sadly I work on Thursday.  Guess no Glaxion for me 😑

On 2019-12-18 at 6:17 PM, 000Fenix000 said:

Other than the original post from uberranger, has DE officially confirmed this glaxion vandal re-drop elsewhere? What time exactly is PRIMETIME? I didn’t receive anything after watching TGA, so I want to make sure.

I checked this before starting up the stream: