Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Loki - Rework

(PSN)Iron4EverRooster

Suggestion for Loki's Passive:

1. Mind Control - Get enemies to do his will when injured

2. Saving Sprint - Increased sprint speed when injured

3. Mind Projection - Make Loki leave his warframe and his operator, then exist as an entity that can fight without weapons. Therefore, enabling Loki, his operator, and his projection to all fight at the same time. 

4. Savior Specter. The specter could enter the game to assist Loki.

5. Shape-Shifter. This could be a way to enable Loki to disguise (shape-shift) as the enemy.

6. Confusion - A radiation proc of 5%.The radiation proc would confuse the enemy, in an extremely slight manner. This would help Loki to survive.

7. Adaptation - 5% damage mitigation of any damage type.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello DE,

Good day, Loki's radial disarm could proc radiation instead of impact.

Loki's passive could be the confusion effect or shape-shifting.

Easy Loki Improvements:

1. Radial disarm could proc radiation instead of impact.

2. Passive could be replaced with the confusion effect or shape-shifting.

Regards.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello DE,

Can you rework Loki?

Some suggestions for his rework are are below:.

1. Shape-shifting - replace Loki's passive, with a syndicate mod that will enable shape-shifting.

2. Remove line-of-sight for switch teleport.

3. Cast a Decoy or a Specter

4. Replace Wall Latch with a 5% radiation proc.The radiation proc would confuse the enemy, in an extremely slight manner. This would help Loki to survive.

5. Change Loki's passive to the "Confusion Effect" of radiation.

6. Replace Savior Decoy with Savior Specter. The specter could enter the game to assist Loki.

7. Replace Safeguard Switch with Shape-Shifting. This could be a way to enable Loki to disguise (shape-shift) as the enemy.

Thanks.

On 2019-12-16 at 2:25 PM, BlachWolf said:

I dont think loki needs a total rework, just some tweaks. He has dmg in form of stealth multiplier and he has CC in form of disarm and its godly augment, which further fuels CO.

If anything were to change, I would suggest this:

• Give Decoy a 4s invulnerability phase, where it can absorb dmg like every other ability of its kind.
  • Allow us to freely teleport with switch teleport (this also goes for ash's teleport), maybe add the ability to transform into an enemy unit if we switch places with one.

Simple and clean. I like this.

Changing him too much would risk turning him into a different frame. 

Edited by Xepthrichros

The last thing you want is for DE to get all bright eyed and give loki a "long overdue revisit" only to ruin the frame.
Let's look at each frame's rework from front to back
Ash: RIP
Atlas: Didn't do much
Banshee: Generally not touched, but her 4th aug has been killed
Chroma: Dying in a hole full of fire and smoke and burning and torture and anguish where he lives to suffer and burn and choke and scream and cry forever and ever till the end of time
Ember: Not as bad as chroma, but terribly executed
Excalibur: Started great and has only become worse
Frost: Not as good as excal but still decent, but the nerf to cold damage really hurt him
Hydroid: That's a negatory sir. Nerf to loot killed him and his rework really didn't do much
Limbo: Started fantastic, overpowered even and has slowly become worse
Mag: Net sum zero at start, becoming slowly worse and worse
Mesa: First rework sucked. Second rework was terrific, but remains one of the most hated frames in the game
Mirage: Nothing good really
Nekros: Net sum zero, desecrate is easier but nerfed. shadows is buffed but static number
Nezha: Overall a buff with a terribly stupid nerf in there
Nyx: Useless
Oberon: Pretty good
Rhino: Good overall
Saryn: Cite Chroma
Trinity: Cite any trinity meme
Vauban: First one was meh, second one was decent
Volt: Good and better
Wukong: Some good, some VERRRY BAD, overall bad
Zephyr: Decent
So if  tally the positive reworks to negative, we got 14 bad ones and 9 good ones. That's an overall negative, and even the good ones weren't really the best. The only ones with really good results was Limbo, Volt and Oberon. The rest were either some good and some bad or kinda good. The rest were 100% bad or useless.

Point: If you like your frame, shut up and use it. If you think it can be better, suggest a NEW frame that has what you want.

• Like 1

Loki needs no rework. 

Why the hell do people even want to rework Loki ??
He's one of those frames that work just perfectly. He's been fine since the start , there are other frames in dire need of rework . Loki needs no rework at all .

vor 13 Minuten schrieb Elyann:

Loki needs no rework. 

Why the hell do people even want to rework Loki ??
He's one of those frames that work just perfectly. He's been fine since the start , there are other frames in dire need of rework . Loki needs no rework at all .

Please explain.

Octavias first skill draws enemy fire and also deals damage back. Not to forget it's also invincible. 

Lokis decoy draws enemy fire aaaand..  that was it. It's not even invincible.

@Elyann just because something works it doesn't mean that it's good. Otherwise Vauban didn't needed his rework, because he was the secret king on every mission, where you didn't need to kill the enemies. But I agree with you. Not a complete rework, but a few Qol changes on his first and third skill. (But I'm an Ash main and not a loki main. I don't know all his problems.)

Edited by ES-Flinter

3 hours ago, ES-Flinter said:

Octavias first skill draws enemy fire and also deals damage back. Not to forget it's also invincible. 

Lokis decoy draws enemy fire aaaand..  that was it. It's not even invincible.

Don't forget that Switch Teleport is strictly worse than Ash's Teleport.

vor 1 Stunde schrieb Aldain:

Don't forget that Switch Teleport is strictly worse than Ash's Teleport.

No. Switch teleport work how it should. Ash teleport ability is a slot machine and has a beautiful frontflip animation which allows your enemies to kill you without any problems. Oh and teleport is because of the frontflip not even as a fast traveling ability useful.

1 minute ago, ES-Flinter said:

Ash teleport ability is a slot machine and has a beautiful frontflip animation which allows your enemies to kill you without any problems. Oh and teleport is because of the frontflip not even as a fast traveling ability useful.

I...have literally never had this problem.

• Like 1

Hello All,

Allowing Loki to shape-shift would help him to survive..

So I will keep it simple.

DE please allow Loki to shape-shift.

Add shape-shifting and remove his passive or the savior decoy mod

Read or ignore the suggestions below. They are there just to keep the history of this Loki Rework topic.

Loki's Abilities:.

1. Shape-shifting - replace Loki's passive, with a syndicate mod that will enable shape-shifting.

2. Remove line-of-sight for switch teleport.

3. Cast a Decoy or a Specter

4. Replace Wall Latch with a 5% radiation proc.The radiation proc would confuse the enemy, in an extremely slight manner. This would help Loki to survive.

5. Change Loki's passive to the "Confusion Effect" of radiation.

6. Replace Savior Decoy with Savior Specter. The specter could enter the game to assist Loki.

7. Replace Safeguard Switch with Shape-Shifting. This could be a way to enable Loki to disguise (shape-shift) as the enemy.

8. Decoy is invulnerable. - by (XB1)elmarco88

Loki's Passive:

1. Mind Control - Get enemies to do his will when injured

2. Saving Sprint - Increased sprint speed when injured

3. Mind Projection - Make Loki leave his warframe and his operator, then exist as an entity that can fight without weapons. Therefore, enabling Loki, his operator, and his projection to all fight at the same time. 

4. Savior Specter. The specter could enter the game to assist Loki.

5. Shape-Shifter. This could be a way to enable Loki to disguise (shape-shift) as the enemy.

6. Confusion - A radiation proc of 5%.The radiation proc would confuse the enemy, in an extremely slight manner. This would help Loki to survive.

7. Adaptation - 5% damage mitigation of any damage type.

Edited by (PS4)Iron4EverRooster

XB1)elmarco88, 

On 2020-04-19 at 3:32 PM, (XB1)elmarco88 said:

Make his Passive - Enemies affected by Loki's abilities get disarmed

Very interesting, I would love that ability.

On 2020-04-19 at 3:32 PM, (XB1)elmarco88 said:

Make his first immortal, and apply passive with each shot.

Sometimes, I wonder why this was not done.

7 hours ago, (PS4)Iron4EverRooster said:

Sometimes, I wonder why this was not done.

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Savior_Decoy

That's my guess

Also in general I don't get the "Loki transforms into an enemy" suggestions, why blend in when he has invisibility?

And even for after invis DE added a non immediate targeting effect so you don't get attacked immediately after coming out of invis, anything beyond that seems unnecessary and the whole shapeshifting thing should be left for a possible mimic/shapeshifter frame

On 2020-04-25 at 11:30 PM, Madway7 said:

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Savior_Decoy

That's my guess

Also in general I don't get the "Loki transforms into an enemy" suggestions, why blend in when he has invisibility?

And even for after invis DE added a non immediate targeting effect so you don't get attacked immediately after coming out of invis, anything beyond that seems unnecessary and the whole shapeshifting thing should be left for a possible mimic/shapeshifter frame

Shape-shifting is to align Loki to his original Norse mythology as shown below:

Loki. Loki, in Norse mythology, a cunning trickster who had the ability to change his shape and sex. 

In addition, shape-shifting can provide your suggestion of "non immediate targeting effect".

55 minutes ago, (PS4)Iron4EverRooster said:

Shape-shifting is to align Loki to his original Norse mythology as shown below:

Loki. Loki, in Norse mythology, a cunning trickster who had the ability to change his shape and sex. 

I had actually forgotten about that, still I don't think it should be in there unless you redo his entire kit (or just invisibility) to fit it, otherwise it will just feel unnecessarily tacked on for the sake of it.

55 minutes ago, (PS4)Iron4EverRooster said:

In addition, shape-shifting can provide your suggestion of "non immediate targeting effect".

It's not a suggestion, it's a thing that is already in the game

Edited by Madway7