Jump to content
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is this what railjack is about?


GingaNinjah
 Share

Recommended Posts

An look soon after I mean like 1 min after making this post joining another

B9BXaAM.jpg

5 mins later joined another an host left. I cant solo, this aint co-op, bugs taking 1 year to fix, Anything I reported so far is ignored by devs. I cant host my ping is not consistent. AI update will be next year Old years night @ 11.59 pm

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Because there's any clue on finding the ship. I ve been doing the same for a while, and Im sure i ve screwed some people who joined my party, but... How the hell am I going to find it If its not this way? It is my fault or could be DE's bad design? Just asking...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, GingaNinjah said:

An look soon after I mean like 1 min after making this post joining another

B9BXaAM.jpg

5 mins later joined another an host left. I cant solo, this aint co-op, bugs taking 1 year to fix, Anything I reported so far is ignored by devs. I cant host my ping is not consistent. AI update will be next year Old years night @ 11.59 pm

You can solo the missions.  Build a status based archgun hide your railjack far enough away so things won't attack it do the whole mission in archwing eventually your railjack can get strong enough to solo quite a bit too.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, XzWasPzX said:

Because there's any clue on finding the ship. I ve been doing the same for a while, and Im sure i ve screwed some people who joined my party, but... How the hell am I going to find it If its not this way? It is my fault or could be DE's bad design? Just asking...

How about you look for the ship alone, instead of hosting and screwing over everyone?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

hace 10 minutos, Mr.Fluffins dijo:

How about you look for the ship alone, instead of hosting and screwing over everyone?

Why do you focus on me when this is happening to many people?Don't you see a pattern in this colective behaviour? Don't you see its the design forcing people to act this way? Really don't you see it? I know you are clever than this...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The point of interest is not rng. It's on a timer. It seems that it turns up for half an hour, every two hours and fourty five minutes. When it does, it's on the same node for everyone, and anyone visiting that node will get the point of interest.

 

People have the misconception that it's random left over from early speculation.

Edited by schilds
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, XzWasPzX said:

Why do you focus on me when this is happening to many people?Don't you see a pattern in this colective behaviour? Don't you see its the design forcing people to act this way? Really don't you see it? I know you are clever than this...

No, it's not, it's people trying to rush content by all means available while not giving a damn about others. Nothing stops them from doing it solo, they just can't be arsed.

I mean, one of the easiest ways to farm bounties in Fortuna and PoE is to leech of others while fishing and mining... gotta blame the developers for that crappy behavior as well? Or maybe the developers are also forcing players to leech during profit take and eidolon fights?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Justo ahora, Mr.Fluffins dijo:

No, it's not, it's people trying to rush content by all means available while not giving a damn about others. Nothing stops them from doing it solo, they just can't be arsed.

I mean, one of the easiest ways to farm bounties in Fortuna and PoE is to leech of others while fishing and mining... gotta blame the developers for that crappy behavior as well? Or maybe the developers are also forcing players to leech during profit take and eidolon fights?

Tell people they have to run the node alone to find the ship. On the contrary, they will join others to complete the mission in a easier way, faster, or simply to be able to survive. Face this truth, it's not about screwing people, it's about completing the mission. Screwing other it's only a side effect of putting this sentient encounter in the higher levels of Railjack. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, XzWasPzX said:

Why do you focus on me when this is happening to many people?Don't you see a pattern in this colective behaviour? Don't you see its the design forcing people to act this way? Really don't you see it? I know you are clever than this...

Actually no it isnt the design forcing people to behave this way, it is the people that lack common knowledge that force themselves to act this way instead of doing a 10 second research on it. The way people scrub missions wont make it spawn any faster, what they should do is do a quick browse here on the forums or reddit to find the pattern or even people doing kind posts that the encounter is up at X node.

You can srub all you want but if you scrub the wrong nodes at the wrong time you wont see the encounter spawn.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...