The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenebrous Ephemera [Outdated]

Lullypumpsie

1 hour ago, (PS4)Quantaminum said:

I'm glad they are gonna change it, but ngl I'm a bit salty because my profile is ruined with over a hundred mission aborts and nothing to show for it.

well i mean you'll finally be able to get the ephemera if your lucky was crudy. 

13 minutes ago, Lollipumpsie said:

There is new question: what will get those people who have spent a lot of time on the grind of this ephemera? What about them? Its look lil scummy

What did they get before? The drop method for this ephemera didn't reward people for their time originally, it was just sheer rng, and now they are making it so its progression is more effort based and rewarded fairly for it, that's a markable improvement to what we had before if your care is in people's time being rewarded/respected.  

Edited by Cubewano
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, Cubewano said:

now they are making it so its progression is more effort based and rewarded fairly for it, that's a markable improvement to what we had before if your care is in people's time being rewarded/respected.  

Yeah not sure if i would be saying that when DE leaves the time gate as it is and make the requirement high. Would be as rewarded as Nightwave always is.

Edited by GPrime96

26 minutes ago, GPrime96 said:

Yeah not sure if i would be saying that when DE leaves the time gate as it is and make the requirement high. Would be as rewarded as Nightwave always is.

True, we'll have to wait and see how high the requirement is before fully reaching a verdict on how reasonable the change may be, but I'm skeptical it'll be worse than the broad levels of rng we had until present. 

Edited by Cubewano

does that mean ephemera is unobtainable right now? or ? since DE probably remove from rare container chance then move to something else?, i've been given up getting it ( 3 days ago), till this day i dont feel like logging on cause im getting really frustrated getting ephemera for collection, might as well we'll see and take breaks. 

Just now, GPrime96 said:

Yeah, no longer farmable

atleast thats good news no longer farmable, we'll see next hotfixed whenever they'll bring it back with fair ways instead of stupid rng ( it would be nice if they did similar arbs store so we can buy it from whatever npc, 27.0.11.1 im assuming its gonna be that way) 

1 minute ago, AeSeptioevsa said:

atleast thats good news no longer farmable, we'll see next hotfixed whenever they'll bring it back with fair ways instead of stupid rng ( it would be nice if they did similar arbs store so we can buy it from whatever npc, 27.0.11.1 im assuming its gonna be that way) 

I just hope it don't be "farm 100 Anomalies to get the Ephemera while you have to wait 2.5 Hours per 30 Mins still" crap because it wouldn't make it any different from the Container farming.

5 minutes ago, GPrime96 said:

I just hope it don't be "farm 100 Anomalies to get the Ephemera while you have to wait 2.5 Hours per 30 Mins still" crap because it wouldn't make it any different from the Container farming.

Well it better not be some S#&$ty 5-wave Earth defense mission like they did with the Rift Sigil, which was originally earned properly then. Now it's some "oh nice...I'll just add this to my mountain of rift sigils I already have" from some low-level rank up from Nightwave or equally easy-to-do-in-five-minutes B.S.

Edited by Hawk_of_the_Reborn

5 minutes ago, Hawk_of_the_Reborn said:

Well it better not be some S#&$ty 5-wave Earth defense mission like they did with the Rift Sigil, which was originally earned properly then. Now it's some "oh nice...I'll just add this to my mountain of rift sigils I already have" from some low-level rank up from Nightwave or equally easy-to-do-in-five-minutes B.S.

Or something like everyone getting a Legendary Core after you got one a week or two ago in a Sortie.

3 minutes ago, GPrime96 said:

Or something like everyone getting a Legendary Core after you got one a week or two ago in a Sortie.

I hate the fact that legendary cores are some "ez pz" drop from sorties instead of them being limited only to those who got it (such as the time during the changes to Steel Charge aura mod) like Primed Chamber is now.

6 минут назад, tigerpup сказал:

Well I welcome this change. So far I opened 5 redwinged caches and all 5 dropped S#&$ty capturas. RNG mechanics really screwed me over.

yea, this understandable, but I'm more afraid of the huge depreciation of the rarity of this ephemera.

Rumor has it that the merchant will have it.

I hope this change will give those players who have suffered over thousand runs and giving tokens for those giving even though it's small I will still grind for little bit to get that ephemera but if it's a #*!%ing syndicate where we have to rank up I'm going to lose my #*!%ing mind. I also hope this is the last straw and the only that ever happened. I don't want to see me and other players grind so much to get something very awesome underneath with the all the RNG. lol I had a break down when they removed that ephemera over 1,600 runs no reds and 12 yellows. But I have a small problem why not increase the red cache spawn rate? BUT NO, it seems it was way easier to just removing it. Plugsome numbers and there we go, I'm not a smart person even though could've went to this route for it. 

30 minutes ago, This_Guy_Steve said:

I hope this change will give those players who have suffered over thousand runs and giving tokens for those giving even though it's small I will still grind for little bit to get that ephemera but if it's a #*!%ing syndicate where we have to rank up I'm going to lose my #*!%ing mind. I also hope this is the last straw and the only that ever happened. I don't want to see me and other players grind so much to get something very awesome underneath with the all the RNG. lol I had a break down when they removed that ephemera over 1,600 runs no reds and 12 yellows. But I have a small problem why not increase the red cache spawn rate? BUT NO, it seems it was way easier to just removing it. Plugsome numbers and there we go, I'm not a smart person even though could've went to this route for it. 

seems like u are still angry about that decision 😛

26 minutes ago, Lollipumpsie said:

Ofc he angry. He spent 1,600 runs for nothing.

Oh yeah speaking of runs, I forgot to tell u that I got the ephemera just before the hotfix dropped, after my 700+ runs... 

My Ephemera Collection is complete now... What about u Mr. 'Daddy Chill' 😂

1 час назад, EzioTheEagle сказал:

Oh yeah speaking of runs, I forgot to tell u that I got the ephemera just before the hotfix dropped, after my 700+ runs... 

My Ephemera Collection is complete now... What about u Mr. 'Daddy Chill' 😂

Yea, i see, now u rly can chill, daddy.

I got all my ephemeras too, i dont have event-one (easter and halloween) coz they awful as fuk and they are not big deal for me. But yea, my collection is complete too.

Edited by Lollipumpsie

1 hour ago, Lollipumpsie said:

Yea, i see, now u rly can chill, daddy.

I got all my ephemeras too, i dont have event-one (easter and halloween) coz they awful as fuk and they are not big deal for me. But yea, my collection is complete too.

Yep I am finally chilled haha.. Badly wanted this tenebrous one.. Did not expect to get it on last moment 

Btw even the Easter one doesn't count as it was limited timed, u missed the Halloween bat ephemera (one of the coolest) so ur collection should be righy now 19/20(that too if u had bought wukong prime accessories ephemera) 

On 2019-12-24 at 1:43 PM, Lollipumpsie said:

This is my opinion and I believe that it was not necessary to follow the lead of incompetent players, who believe that they should have all the rarest, without putting effort into it.

I'm with you on this. Their whining made it so that no one can have a chance at getting it until DE determines the next route for acquisition.