Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenebrous Ephemera [Outdated]

Lullypumpsie

I have done at least 500 runs or more, with that number you should be getting one ephemera at least. I think lolli is the only one who has done more runs that me(possibly) just didn´t have rng by his side till now

10 minutes ago, kivals said:

I have done at least 500 runs or more, with that number you should be getting one ephemera at least. I think lolli is the only one who has done more runs that me(possibly) just didn´t have rng by his side till now

should but rng likes to be cruel

• Like 1

Ohhh it's the loading times causing the beta testers to get these high numbers of runs in, you're right. Max I can do is like 7-8/anomaly.

Hard to tell if the rates are different. Sample size is pretty small still and most likely we get a wrong impression about spawn-/droprates on the forums here. Because we don't see the 1000s of players who're doing runs and don't get anything. People are still farming the sentient ship for shedu parts and it's not like all the Shedu farmers rocking the Ephemera.

Please help me over 222 runs for each sentient ship spawn in but 8 runs each aborting mission is 1,750 maybe even more total runs going back and back and no red cache. Might done the math wrong but its somewhere 1k runs. Only 11 yellow caches.If someone finds a red cache please invite me. But seeing how low 1% less then the yellow caches it's really hard to even play railjack with random stats and its making not Warframe enjoyable. LOVE THIS GAME AND THESE RNGS. Each time I edit this, your going to see this man BREAK LITTLE BY LITTLE after passing time.

Edited by This_Guy_Steve
I'm still doing these runs and suffering through it.

12 hours ago, This_Guy_Steve said:

Please help me over 213 runs and no red cache. Only 10 yellow caches. Please if someone finds a red cache please invite me or at least tell me. I love this game but seeing how low 1% less then the yellow caches it's really hard to even play railjack and Warframe its not enjoyable.

I've spent several months farming the blazing step ephemera for my favorite frame Nezha. Still nothing. In the end, the 1% won. I just couldn't take it anymore.

Am 9.1.2020 um 18:23 schrieb kivals:

red.png   

Got my third red cache and it was a third ephemera, sadly i crashed but dark got his second one

How?????!!!!! 😄 i mean ok i run it solo but i do 4 runs per anomaly and havent even seen a yellow crate. Do you have any secrets you wont tell us.

Screenshot_20200110-181429.jpgI found mine in room one. It was also a red wing chest. For me it was the room after red Crystal room, and before exit tile. In that room there's a little section you have to drop down to. I didn't take a screenshot, sentients broke it while I tried (thought I was hidden enough, turns out not so much). 

• Like 2

Found my first red one today, started Jan 6th. Doing about 6-9 runs per cycle, 4-5 cycles per day...so somewhere around 150 runs total. Same as Room #1, middle dot, contained captura. Also have found 2 yellow containers, one in a previous post, and the other location I've seen in this thread already. It was nice finally finding one after so long, 3/5 capturas obtained.

Back to it to get that ephemera though.