The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenebrous Ephemera [Outdated]

Lullypumpsie

Got this tenebrous ephemera today, after reached first sentient area (not the red hall) and enter the straight connector with hidden wall, the red wing chest was right behind the wall. Sorry can't manage to screenshot it as sentient just broke it before I able to take screenshot.

Edited by Spec-gineff
typo.. ?

18 minutes ago, Cubewano said:

congrats, i am both immensely envious of you for getting that thing to drop but also judging of you for also opening it alone, for shame

there was nobody online of the people on my friendlist, i checked before destroying the crate (to try if they are lucky than me because i got a captura from the previous one, and also they could activate the navigation console for tactical retreat, which is not possible solo)

the only antecedent of these rare chest droping capturas was the rare container on planet earth that drop capturas ,accidentally found about this when i found 1 rare crate on a capture mission while looking for plants for nightfall apothic, then i checked there are more of these and ignored it because i'm not interested in captura and hiding something in a rare container was nonsense.

i hope they add this ephemera in some place more accessible, like a future boss or alert or nightwave or tactical event.

Justo ahora, Spec-gineff dijo:

wa? you are telling me even I found a red wing chest, there is a chance that it drops between ephemera and captura? Boi I got this in my first red wing chest and I didn't realized need a luck to get it.

Yup, red chests can contain the ephemera or any of the 5 or 6 captura scenes. I already had 2 captura scenes and I still got a repeated one... I have the worst luck T_T.

The long final hallway seems to be a common spot for Red. 
This one got me a Captura.. and I failed the mission by getting one shot by Grineer while switching out of Operator. Still, here's proof.

Spoiler

uwBtbq1.pngTOU3fQ1.png

• Like 1

On 2020-01-06 at 6:22 AM, enemystand said:

there was nobody online of the people on my friendlist, i checked before destroying the crate (to try if they are lucky than me because i got a captura from the previous one, and also they could activate the navigation console for tactical retreat, which is not possible solo)

the only antecedent of these rare chest droping capturas was the rare container on planet earth that drop capturas ,accidentally found about this when i found 1 rare crate on a capture mission while looking for plants for nightfall apothic, then i checked there are more of these and ignored it because i'm not interested in captura and hiding something in a rare container was nonsense.

i hope they add this ephemera in some place more accessible, like a future boss or alert or nightwave or tactical event.

(just got the ephemera today, no need anymore, thanks😁)

Edited by HeartPurity

5 hours ago, GPrime96 said:

Didn’t know a hidden Area can be over there too unless that’s the one underneath one of the Floors before the Exit.

It's the last hidden room location. It is on the lower level of that floor, yes.
I also got another Red today in the same end corridor, but not in that hidden room, just under the first overhang. Forgot to screenshot, but it got me Ephemera.

Spoiler

4Ge3xXb.png

Edited by Inqie

8 minutes ago, Inqie said:

I also got another Red today in the same end corridor, but not in that hidden room, just under the first overhang. Forgot to screenshot, but it got me Ephemera.

Reveal hidden contents

4Ge3xXb.png

I’m seem to be the only one not getting a red winged Crate after finding two of them over a Week ago. Just like how it is for Zekti Hull Weave, for some reason, that thing don’t exist at all for me.

Edited by GPrime96

Did like 100+ sentient anomaly missions till now, havent found any red crate yet....only found a yellow one once tho...DE should change the grind mechanics for this ephemera: 

1. Make the sentient ship stay forever/permanent and not time gated

2. Make the duration more than 30 mins or reduce the 3 hrs gap to 1 hr

3. Make a mini sentient boss inside the sentient ship and make the ephemera as a 5% or 10% drop

4. Make this ephemera available in next NW series 3 or a special alert

5. Let those rare yellow and red crates spawn even in Lua tilesets, or make a new small node on Lua which can spawn those rare crates...

Please DE, do any of the above things to lessen the tiresome grind..its insane...Toomany RNG layers have made the grind even worse...

2 hours ago, GPrime96 said:

I’m seem to be the only one not getting a red winged Crate after finding two of them over a Week ago. Just like how it is for Zekti Hull Weave, for some reason, that thing don’t exist at all for me.

heavy rng works like that, i haven't even found two red crates and i've been farming pretty hard since we learned about the anomaly, only just found my first yesterday for that matter. wish you better luck in your next runs though. 

2 hours ago, Inqie said:

It's the last hidden room location. It is on the lower level of that floor, yes.

Reveal hidden contents

4Ge3xXb.png

congrats!

vor 22 Stunden schrieb enemystand:

Buyin the ephemera for 4k plat for each member in the party and 150 plat for each if we drop a captura. Just inv me when i am online 🙂

Edited by Vitlizockt
wrong price

3 hours ago, Vitlizockt said:

Buyin the ephemera for 4k plat for each member in the party and 150 plat for each if we drop a captura. Just inv me when i am online 🙂

Well, i remember u r in same clan as me ? PV ? Cause i just solo-ed and got 1 yellow and 1 red but capturas only, may put you in 1st list for inviting

16 hours ago, Cubewano said:

heavy rng works like that, i haven't even found two red crates and i've been farming pretty hard since we learned about the anomaly, only just found my first yesterday for that matter. wish you better luck in your next runs though. 

So far today, same story. So still got high doubts getting 3 of those Crates or possibly another yellow one.

I'm curious as to how much influence the Sentient Ship actually has on Rare/Reinforced containers spawning, in the same manner as how syndicate/invasion missions supposedly influence them. If they do run off the same kind of coding, it makes me wonder how many people have rushed straight to the sentient ship when the only reinforced container in the map that did actually spawn was in the shipkiller, turbine, or whatever other secondary objective. 

I do also like it when entering the node with the ship, that there is no other objectives, as that tells me that if there IS one spawned, it WILL be in the Sentient Ship.

Unfortunately, I've only come across one reinforced container, and it was Grineer (inside the Shipkiller), not Sentient. Of course, I've done less than 50 runs on the Sentient Ship, so eventually that will change.

Edited by Vaeldious