Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenebrous Ephemera [Outdated]

Lullypumpsie

2 часа назад, enemystand сказал:

found a red one in

got a sentient altar scene from it, the same i got from the yellow crate, this mean there are the same sets of captura scenes in both crates or this one is more common and is available in both crates

ty for info

YqSYr0G.jpg

Guy who was using Limbo strats here:

WE FINALLY GOT IT after 100+ runs

Key notes: we got it from a Red container in the same end tile as in the previously posted video, just on the lower level of said tile. Also in the open, plenty conspicuous.

Parsing the other info in this thread, it seems as though the loot given may be indicative of the location it's in (unless others have gotten the ephemera from non-end tile).

Also, my strat has changed:

Four people pre-agree to be the ones to form a squad, then all go Limbo w/ scanner on their own individual solo runs of the anomaly, scan-sweeping for Rares (or rush to the end tile if you want), then, if one finds a red, invites the other members, who abort their missions and join in. The host DOES NOT break the container, and tries to lead sentients away from it so they don't break it either. Once everyone has loaded in (non-invincible health bars- V key), the host breaks, and if it's the ephemera, screams while everyone picks it up and finishes mission (important step). Another note, being together in a private voice chat helps.

Best of luck to everyone else~

• Like 1

4 hours ago, kpa732 said:

Four people pre-agree to be the ones to form a squad, then all go Limbo w/ scanner on their own individual solo runs of the anomaly, scan-sweeping for Rares (or rush to the end tile if you want), then, if one finds a red, invites the other members, who abort their missions and join in. The host DOES NOT break the container, and tries to lead sentients away from it so they don't break it either. Once everyone has loaded in (non-invincible health bars- V key), the host breaks, and if it's the ephemera, screams while everyone picks it up and finishes mission (important step). Another note, being together in a private voice chat helps.

A fellow Tenno told me this method, I have been solo farming it and I was so mindblown. Ever since this tiny bit of valuable information, I too have started using this method today.

23 runs and not a single rare cache but  runs instead of 5-7 runs, it's definitely more soothing to me. Not feeling alone in this horrendous grind.

Edited by Daziri
wrong amount of runs per squad

80849017_10220366307210429_8019165839594

Got mine today after A LOT of runs, it dropped from the red winged container (Yellow ones only gave me captura scenes) , i did single runs while a friend also did single runs, we rushed the entire map scanning until the end and abort if none of us got it to spawn, my friend got the red container after a few runs and then he invited me to his session to pick it up. 

On 2019-12-24 at 7:26 PM, HatedByLifeItself said:

I remember it, did a post about it, got taking down because it was too sensitive i guess, people tell me it's okay that it's RNG based, yay we love rng, we love either playing for 48 hours straight with unlucky bs to not get something you want, or you being so skilled to get an ephemera in 1 run in less than 10 minutes. 

That's the downside with posting here. You never know what is "offensive". You can't disagree here either.

Encountered 3 yellow caches so far 1 in the large end room, another in the room with the 2 roaming orbs, but 3rd was in a random hallway tile.

God i wish this thing was tradeable or not on this horrendous time gate, the rng for other ephemeras im fine with cause the sources are always available so you can farm it at your own pace but with this you have to farm it at it's own time. Exploiter, arbitrations, eso are always available when you unlock them so there's no stress of welp i can't farmed it cause missed this stupid time gate.

14 минут назад, (XB1)The Neko Otaku сказал:

Encountered 3 yellow caches so far 1 in the large end room, another in the room with the 2 roaming orbs, but 3rd was in a random hallway tile.

God i wish this thing was tradeable or not on this horrendous time gate, the rng for other ephemeras im fine with cause the sources are always available so you can farm it at your own pace but with this you have to farm it at it's own time. Exploiter, arbitrations, eso are always available when you unlock them so there's no stress of welp i can't farmed it cause missed this stupid time gate.

Ty for info. Looks like this sentient ships being casual enemeis in NEW WAR update, so they will not have a timer gate.

6 часов назад, -EPECb- сказал:
..."sentient scene" was inside :(

4 часа назад, GPrime96 сказал:

A week later, i found this:

I found it at the same room i found 2 of the red winged Crates but in a different location of it.

Ty for info.

22 минуты назад, (XB1)The Neko Otaku сказал:

Im wondering if it be more efficient to ingore all rooms but the 2 that the red chest seem spawn from everyone's acounts so far? 

Yup, i do that already. Also i run with scaner and sometimes check hiderooms, bc in screenshots we have 4 rooms when Red chest spawned.

13 минут назад, enemystand сказал:

found another one got sentient fountain scene from it
it was behind a secret wall, sometimes the items behind that specific wall don't appear in the map even with max loot radar range

ty for info, look like we got 5 rooms now.

Edited by Lollipumpsie

It's been...I don't know how many days since I first started farming the chest (think at least a month....)...I hope DE can buff my chances (PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS not gonna happen?)

Everyday just go in, search, out, go in again..30 mins a time, 2 or 3 hours a day... and I get nothing...

until one day I got the red chest...and I found only one scene for Captura.................I was so mad......................

anyway, praise the RNG God. GL everyone......

• Like 1