Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Z4D0

vor 3 Stunden schrieb Z4D0:

Please rework ash or buff,I think ash could be a much cooler and lethal warframe

Rework yes. Buffing his damage wouldn't change anything. And buffing his range (mark area for Bs), will very easy break the game.

vor 1 Stunde schrieb Mr.Pava:

huh? what? Are you like serious?

Was it sarcasm, or did you never realise all the Ash threads (which aren't positive btw.)?

@Z4D0 Agreed Ash needs to be looked at again, a rework? no a re-visit? yes . Keep an eye out coz I will be putting up a post about the problems with Ash and the solutions to those problems to give him the re-visit he deserves and then you can tell me what you think.

Edited by (PS4)Vexx757

2 hours ago, (PS4)Vexx757 said:

@Z4D0 Agreed Ash needs to be looked at again, a rework? no a re-visit? yes . Keep an eye out coz I will be putting up a post about the problems with Ash and the solutions to those problems to give him the re-visit he deserves and then you can tell me what you think.

I think the ash could be a dark warframe where his skills would make the map dark and using the blade storm he would attack the enemies without being seen or detected where he would have blood stacks where according to his killings his damage would increase and he would heal a little so as not to be killed if detected his 3 would not be the teleport but a bomb where enemies hit would be nauseous and would get sick on his 1 he would throw shurikens on his opponents' vital points to desistabilize them even on his 2 it would go into shadow mode and be invisible consuming energy over time                                                                                    edit:

of course and would give you an option to join the blade storm clones by pressing the ultimate button and to get out of the blade storm and let the clones kill you just press again

Edited by Z4D0
new information

Gonna be blunt here. Ash is great. If you want a different frame, ask for de to make you a new frame instead of potentially destroying an awesome frame people love using as it is now.

I mean, ash is one of the rare frames in the game where each of his abilities are unique, good enough for a dedicated build, all all his augments are great too (smoke shadow needs to be exilus compatible tho). How many frames do armor stripping, one hit kills on LVL 9999 enemies, invisibility and a high damaging bleed/finisher aoe crowd killer , all while looking like a real ninja?

There's tons of frames that need more love than ash. Tons of frames where 1 out of 4 abilities is good and the rest is filler.

Edited by (PS4)Stealth_Cobra

vor 6 Stunden schrieb (PS4)Stealth_Cobra:

Gonna be blunt here. Ash is great

You are right. Ash is great. Because today's meta is about killing and damaging. But just because someone fits for the meta it doesn't make him automatic a great frame. Otherwise Vauban didn't needed a rework, because he was once in the meta.

vor 6 Stunden schrieb (PS4)Stealth_Cobra:

I mean, ash is one of the rare frames in the game where each of his abilities are unique

Unique?!?

Shuriken is in the end just a weaker inacurate version of banshees first skill. Sure you need an augment for both. But you praised shuriken because of it's armor shredding ability and not because of the 5.350 damage which both shuriken inflict together. (And their are people who still think, that this is to low.)

Smokescreen is just just a shorter version of Loki invisibility. The small stun effect won't safe you from a lancer 15m away.

Teleport is just nova's wormhole. But with the limitation that it need a target. Oh and it's unique part needs an augment to be fixed.

Bladestorm is a unique ability. But it has to many problems. The mark area is to low to mark a group of enemies and also to big to mark just one important enemy. It's to slow. And my sword can do the same, but faster.

vor 7 Stunden schrieb (PS4)Stealth_Cobra:

How many frames do armor stripping, one hit kills on LVL 9999 enemies, invisibility and a high damaging bleed/finisher aoe crowd killer , all while looking like a real ninja?

No one. But in the end nobody would pick him, because many frames can do the same much better. And why should someone choose the weaker ability?

There's tons of frames that need more love than ash. Tons of frames where 1 out of 4 abilities is good and the rest is filler.

Sure? Ash doesn't have as big problems like chroma/ Banshee and so on. But Ash has very many little problems.

If both ash and chroma would be a car, chroma would be the car with the missing motor and ash would be the one, with the missing windows, lamps, and brake. The one can't drive and the second can theoretically drive, but practically not.

Ask for DE to make you a new frame instead of potentially destroying an awesome frame people love using as it is now.

Little question. Would these following concept destroy Ash? And would it be worth to make a new one?

These are the ones I can remember. 

10 часов назад, (PS4)Stealth_Cobra сказал:

one hit kills on LVL 9999 enemies

How can he kill 9999 levels? Daggers no longer work this way.

2 часа назад, ES-Flinter сказал:
Bladestorm is a unique ability. But it has to many problems. The mark area is to low to mark a group of enemies and also to big to mark just one important enemy. It's to slow. And my sword can do the same, but faster.

One enemy is more than enough. You basically don't need to worry about a group of enemies if you use dogs. The old version was boring, like saryn is now.

On 2020-01-02 at 3:32 AM, (PS4)Stealth_Cobra said:

Gonna be blunt here. Ash is great. If you want a different frame, ask for de to make you a new frame instead of potentially destroying an awesome frame people love using as it is now.

I mean, ash is one of the rare frames in the game where each of his abilities are unique, good enough for a dedicated build, all all his augments are great too (smoke shadow needs to be exilus compatible tho). How many frames do armor stripping, one hit kills on LVL 9999 enemies, invisibility and a high damaging bleed/finisher aoe crowd killer , all while looking like a real ninja?

Agree with you there! Ash already has great potential, doesn't need any changes either.

I am playing ash again and his new bladestorm feels so awkward and clunky when wanting to manually kill the targets instead of clones.

I wish it wasn't changed to 1. Activate Blade Storm, 2. Target a marked Enemy before they die to clone, 3. Activate Teleport.

Why was it changed to be so many steps and so awkward. Was ash too overpowered or something?

Edited by Redfeather75

vor einer Stunde schrieb Redfeather75:

I am playing ash again and his new bladestorm feels so awkward and clunky when wanting to manually kill the targets instead of clones.

I wish it wasn't changed to 1. Activate Blade Storm, 2. Target a marked Enemy before they die to clone, 3. Activate Teleport.

Why was it changed to be so many steps and so awkward. Was ash too overpowered or something?

Not sure, if it was really to overpowered. But if I remeber it right, the main reason why it was changed, was that many player used a max range& effiency build to level in draco. And you probably know how DE like one button frames. Especially, if they can destroy a whole map with one button.

Edited by ES-Flinter

• 4 weeks later...