Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plague Star Bugged Beyond Belief

chopshop212

Ok DE, get yourself together. I'm not going to curse or yell but Plague Star is seriously bugged.

Players are falling through the map.

Players are teleported to the beginning of the mission following the drone.

The drone gets stuck on everything and then takes damage... from where you tell me.

I have lost 14 vials because of bugged missions. Eight Phylaxis and six Catalyst, can I please be refunded.

Chop

While it's been stable for me So Far, I appreciate the heads up. If you're asking for recovery of lost items, you may find it worth it to attempt a support ticket out of principle. Was there anything noteworthy happening related to these bugs? Like, was there any case of, "every time I did This, it happened,".. was the ping good? While it's unfortunate, the best thing any player can do to see it resolved is get pictures with f6 and send a bug report. If you can do video, also excellent.. but you're certainly not under any obligation to do so.. especially when you're feeling particularly burned. If you feel you or any of your previous party members can easily replicate the circumstances/bugs, we would all greatly appreciate your efforts and sacrifice in the name of science!

Those 8 Phylaxis should be the last people have to lose, regardless. Hope it gets sorted soon. Best of luck.

(P.S. I thought you signing, "chop," on your post, was like saying, "Chop chop." Either way I suppose!)

Edited by kapn655321

@kapn655321 I signed it Chop, short for my IGN chopshop212. Sorry for the confusion. I did a ticket also at the same time I made the post. The drone got stuck five times in a row after I made the post. Every situation was different and the drone also got stuck in different places during each mission. I did F6 and I was about to make a video but I just became so frustrated.

Everything was getting stuck: players, drones, and the hemocyte. People were quitting during the mission — it was a mad house.

@TearsOFTomorrow I discovered your suggestion of solo play after everyone left. I didn't want to leave after being the only one to insert anything. Solo play went fine. If it is still buggy today, I guess I'll just go about it solo.

Thanks for the input everyone!

Edited by chopshop212

Just had my first run of the event this year and it bugged out, Hemocyte bugged out and stopped animating, making it impossible to kill or damage, what a joke DE has become.  By the way one player added all 8 ingredients and now those are wasted, just saying DE, you've got a lot of explaining and making up to do to players especially after these last few "additions" the the game.

How long has this event been in the game?  2017?  How do you screw this up to such a degree where it is borderline unplayable?!

Edited by Hawk1911

Yeah just lost my rewards for a mission.  Host migrations losing all progress is beyond incompetent.  I think the bug is actually DE and not being able to do their job since I can submit a ticket about lost rewards but they just say "sorry complain on the forums" and then you do that and DE does nothing.

Edited by Opetyr

The issue of people falling through the map is not an issue with Plague Star, it is an issue with Plains of Edolon. I have fallen through the map few times will getting onto my K-drive, one of those times being during an Edolon run.

do you have more details to explain the things that are breaking for you? details about the Networking situation and pretty much anything else you can think of to help narrow things down. system details and such as well.
that sort of information would make doing something about whatever is broken for some Players much... well, lightyears faster by having enough information provided to them that someone could actually look for any problems.

as it's not that i don't believe that stuff has broken for you, but i have completed the Plague Star Bounty probably 250+ times so far in the past few days, and the only issue that i have encountered is the Drone once in a while flying backwards through the air, instead of going towards the Objective location.

DE, i sent a crash report and I have been experiencing: Restart to beginning, disconnect followed by straight to landing on Earth and I was still in the squad, and lastly after we completed two rounds of the plague star event, it wouldnt register that i was in the extraction zone, so i left the entry and then i was teleported underground and the game froze. Also while doing the plague star event, I was Loki and a Wisps healing buff appears on my hud yet my health doesnt regen. (CETUS 9)

I just want to complete plague star while its active. I dont know if ill get those rewards now. 

Edited by Federaltag