Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

put on any helmet

yeah... no.

the frames are each made with a theme, and you won't really accomplish anything - even in Fashionframe - by helmet swapping, as the helmet of one frame isn't meant to go with another. at best you'd get some meme material, everything would just be wrong, or nightmare fuel.

you could do this on your computer right now anyway: grab pictures of two different frames, then copy/paste the head of one frame onto the body of another. boom, done.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, (PS4)i7081277 said:

I don't think its very difficult to understand exactly why this wouldn't make sense.

Octavias theme doesn't exactly match up well with Grendel you know?

it would be optional it would be entirely up to you whether to keep the original helmet or put helmet that you like on it and it's not meant to make sense its meant to be fun and creative just like all the other customizations you can do to your suit of armour this would be just a simple switch around 

Just now, (PS4)Castiel_89 said:

it would be optional it would be entirely up to you whether to keep the original helmet or put helmet that you like on it and it's not meant to make sense its meant to be fun and creative just like all the other customizations you can do to your suit of armour this would be just a simple switch around 

even if it were to be optional it would be extremely out of place. warframe doesn't take itself seriously but not to that degree. why don't we put great sword skins on daggers if thats the case?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, (PS4)i7081277 said:

even if it were to be optional it would be extremely out of place. warframe doesn't take itself seriously but not to that degree. why don't we put great sword skins on daggers if thats the case?

Well we have a giant hammer skin for great swords... In case that makes sense

12 hours ago, xHeretic said:

Well we have a giant hammer skin for great swords... In case that makes sense

The devs have explicitly stated that they consider the look and feel of a Warframe is involate and are not willing to consider mixing and matching Warframe parts.

Regardless of your feelings on the topic, they have said no.

2 hours ago, SilentMobius said:

The devs have explicitly stated that they consider the look and feel of a Warframe is involate and are not willing to consider mixing and matching Warframe parts.

Regardless of your feelings on the topic, they have said no.

What are my feelings about this? I just stated that incongruency on them, note because I like it or I want more of that or because I agree with the op, because I don't agree at all. Don't make assumptions or at least, keep it for yourself instead quoting me. Thanks.

6 hours ago, xHeretic said:

What are my feelings about this? I just stated that incongruency on them, note because I like it or I want more of that or because I agree with the op, because I don't agree at all. Don't make assumptions or at least, keep it for yourself instead quoting me. Thanks.

FYI, "your" can be used in the collective second person plural, in this case, addressing the people in the thread and I was addressing the difference between the Devs opinions on Warframes vs their opinions of weapons and weapon skins, that you referred to, hence the quoting.

In addition I'll quote who I like, thanks.

Edited by SilentMobius

4 hours ago, SilentMobius said:

FYI, "your" can be used in the collective second person plural, in this case, addressing the people in the thread and I was addressing the difference between the Devs opinions on Warframes vs their opinions of weapons and weapon skins, that you referred to, hence the quoting.

In addition I'll quote who I like, thanks.

ok, my mistake