Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Open Call for Warframe Theme Ideas!

[DE]Helen

A warframe based on caligraphy, writing (maybe taoist) spells on little slips of paper that enchant, protect, enhance and destroy the friends and foes around you. A vision of a monk and a scholar, deadly yet sophisticated.

Just one idea? Cuz there are many ideas... 

I would go for Plague warframe, though unlike Saryn it would be more about slowly spreading disease, growing stronger with every diseased enemy rather than killing them all outright. Visually I would go for plague doctor, fat and with the Bell. Also, if there was added sentient into the mix I think it would be dope. 

Poltergeist tank warframe that works well under low-energy conditions, performing at its best when its energy is lowest, possibly? They would be able to tank damage by tethering to a victim, by which damage they take would echo to the victim instead of them? Design-wise I would imagine something strange and eccentric, something you would only see in something like a modert art exhibit.

I always wanted a Warframe similar to Zato-1 from Guilty Gear. Something kind of like this. Obviously doesn't have to be exactly the same, but I always thought it'd be pretty neat to have a controllable shadowbeast that could morph into various forms or attacks built into a warframe. Sexy edit: It wouldn't even have to necessarily be shadow related. It could just be a void projection, or made out of liquid metal, a puppet, or a straight up hard light hologram. You'd summon and change it's attack target it with your 1, similar to Wukong's Celestial Twin, except the other 3 abilities would actually be special moves it would perform and it would probably stay closer to you. Since it'd be able to change it's shape it could turn into whatever works, spinning blades, a giant swiping claw, or maybe it could affix itself to you for a sort of "beastmode" state. Really anything the dev team could want out of it. I think it'd be a more "pet" frame than the ones we have simply because Khora and Wukong seem to just "have" pets and they're neat and all that but your other abilities don't seem to have much to do with them and it's a bit of a shame.

Heavy weapons warframe! Frame all about things going blammo and kaboom!

Visually he'd look like a walking fortress. I'm talking big, beefy, and coated in weaponry.

Frankly speaking, Warframes are almost all about litheness and agility. Grendel has, thus far, been the only real exception to that rule. I'd like to see a second exception.

Its warframe that uses life like trees flowers and fly traps as a way to stun enemies heal with its ult The world tree and flowers to give itself movement speed leaving flowers behind for enemies to get slowed and allies for speed or heal and you come up with the last ability

4 minutes ago, TheUncalled said:

A slime based warframe that regains health by picking up blobs that are scattered when its damaged or uses abilities

Yo I'm throwing out all my other ideas because "Slime Frame" is actually extremely good. Maybe they deal primarily toxin or corrosive damage, and leave stained areas that both gradually heal her and damage enemies in the radius? The more enemies inside, the more health regained from eating away at their armor. Casting abilities would be based on health, as she needs to use her slime mass to actually use her abilities!

Xenon the Mecha/Transformer Warframe!

Multiple interchangeable or morphable arm/leg attatchments which affect the warframes Abilities.

For example:

Giant mechanical Arm for heavy damaging melee hits. 

Arm Rocket-/Grenadelauncher for Heavy AOE Damage.

A warframe centered around the Moon. We already have one that uses the sun, and represents the duality between the sun and moon. Complete the trifecta. They could have been the original guardian of the Lunar Resevoir. Perhaps stationed there by the Lotus, then forgot about? Lotus forgot about a lot of things involving the old war.

I would honestly love to see some maniac warframe. Just absolute psycho, that just loves killing everything. Could get stronger by killing enemies for a short period of time, and the effect is stronger if you are up close to them.

Idea for a new Warframe. So, we have tanks(rhino, inaros, wukong) we have healers(trinity, and Oberon) cc frames(Loki, excal, equinox, saryn) and many other frames that fill those roles and many other roles. I'm proposing a frame specced for defense. 

name:phalanx. A defender style frame with a shield and is more focused on armor and buffing armor. We have hildryn that buff shields. I think a warframe that's primary focus is armor would be quite cool. 

Archived