Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

POLL: Delete Frame Blueprints?

POLL: Comment yes or no if you think we should be able to delete these blueprint: Garuda, Harrow, Nidus, Octavia, Revenant. I already have 1 owned and mastered. I don't need 2. 

EDIT: Few people posted below. You cannot sell or delete these items. I thought everyone knew that sorry. 

MwJBaJ2.jpg

https://imgur.com/MwJBaJ2

Edited by Ravakahr
update information.
  • Like 9

Since DE put those blueprints in Simaris' offering, yes we should be able to sell those for credits. Not sure if they forgot to add the option or if they want us to farm the parts, waste the time crafting it, only to delete it right after.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, [DE]Drew said:

Adding a sell prices to these. Thanks for the post!

Yes! Thank you.

Not to ask for a lot from you, but any chance you could add the x10 large restore blueprints also to that list? With x100 being a thing now, we don't need the x10. 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, [DE]Drew said:

Adding a sell prices to these. Thanks for the post!

Hi, I would like to suggest a menu in the Foundry that allow us to decide what show up and what to hid instead of just selling ONLY to get another BP ONLY to sell it yet again.

Just go to menu -> tick the box for whatever you don't want to see in the Foundry -> Foundry only shows you what you may want to craft!

Have a nice day.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Arcira said:

"Hide owned/mastered/build" option would be nice. Since I´m collecting all the items in the game I don´t want to sell the last blueprints but the foundry clutter is real.

that would not help for component blueprints
also i wouldn't wan that for gear and consumable misc items