The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Volt needs a rework

DudeOsm

Volt is really strong right now.

Good buffing, good mobility, good defense, and his AoE is no slouch either, especially with buffed electricity procs + reducing enemy armor scaling.

Volt has never been better.

3 hours ago, DeltaPangaea said:

Yeah, volt's 1 is the biggest failing point of him. It's a relic of the olden times that gets outscaled nearly immediately.

Stealth reload.  One-handed action.  But continuous lightning would be fantastic.  I mean, if Mag is getting “reverse polarity bullet swarm” because it’s in the video then Volt gets continuous lightning for his 1...Because it’s in the video. 😏  And Maybe Chromatic blade gets a “Chromatic Bow” or “Radial Arrow” Augment for Excalibur.  Because he one-shots a cruiser...in the video.

Edited by (PS4)Silverback73
  • Like 2

15 hours ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

the only change I'd like to see to Volt is his 1 becoming Palpatine-style continuous lightning. all his other abilities are fine: Speed does what it says on the tin, Shields are excellent for damage buffing (and an essential part of the Eidolon Meta) and Discharge is a great way to shut down an entire room. 

just give him UNLIMITED POWER! mode and he's the perfect electrical frame IMO.

Animated GIF

Yes

What is Volt supposed to be modeled after, electricity or The Flash? His speed part doesn't really make sense to me if he's supposed to be inspired by electricity. If he's being modeled after any superhero's, it should really be either Static Shock or Black Lightning.

On 2020-03-10 at 8:18 AM, DudeOsm said:

Please make Volt's speed mechanics similar to that of Guass', or at least increase the speed multiplier. It would be cool to race other players with these two frames.

Why do people keep making this pointless comparison? Guass and Volt play nothing a like. Not even remotely. 

I think Volt is pretty strong. Played him a lot over the weekend in ESO to level weapons. His 1 is actually useful, stops tanky enemies in their tracks with the zap animation, not a lot of damage but still stuns dangerous enemies like Bombards until u close the gap to take them out. Speed is useful for increasing melee damage which are the best weapons in the game. Shields for damage boost and his 4 still shuts down the map. Love him.  How u see Volt is how I see Ember. She needs to have her energy consumption lowered way down so u can take advantage of keeping her 2 up.