Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Make Shotguns Great; Primed Tactical Pump

8faiNt

cPejOxV.png BGJxEGh.png

%30 Reload Speed 7 Drain | %40 Reload speed 5 Drain + %60 Cold

> Primed Tactical Pump

Chilling Reload is what you use whenever you need Reload Speed but that forces you to add Cold Status to your weapon so, you either use cold + whatever element you go with already (corrosive etc) or you are forced to use viral. This is just taking away customization away from my builds. Even If i want to use Tactical Pump, Im being punished with more drain and less reload speed.

• Like 4

oh look its the case of the basic status mods....but for reload mods. Makes me wonder how many years it will be before this gets updated properly lol.

But I do agree with Adun, I would rather see a buff to Tactical Pump (WITHOUT an increase in mod cap, though i wouldn't say no to a max of 9 cap)

I don't mind Tactical Reload being a little sup optimal due to ease of access, it's a cheap mod to get, to level, and has a rather low but practical impact.

The abomination I would address instead is:

latest?cb=20160227195106

It's even -worse-, especially when compared to it's assault rifle parallel, Shred. I know punch through is considered a 'powerful' effect, but it's only 1 point more efficient than the equivalent Punch through dedicated mod at that level, while being a vastly, vastly inferior reload mod. If Seeking Fury's reload was tripled, maybe, it'd be a very reasonable expense for reward on both a sorta QoL change and make Shotgun punch-through accessible. (keep in mind reload speed scales worse than fire rate in terms of what the expected value results in: it takes +100% to cut your reload speed in half, not +50.)

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

Primed version won't be necessary if DE just buffed the regular mod. lord knows when that'll happen though.

anyway, the only shotgun that REALLY needs it is Strun Wraith.. thousands of years in the future and still using tube magazines.. like.. what?

latest?cb=20130713214005

They really should buff the base mod to 45% or higher to even make it worth using. 

The reason I didnt use the chilling reload earlier was cause it screwed with the elements, but now, with viral the way it is, I am gonna be putting it in a lot more places. 

• Like 1

I would take anything that would buff the reload time for my Exergis. Such a beauty of a gun after the update, if I could bring the reload times even lower, I don't think there would be a reason to use any other shotgun.