The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Deluxe accessories should be able to be bought separately

DemonStrikerX

Deluxe skins are amazing however the skins might not be to everyones liking or the skin might not be a frame people play however there have been many times that the accesories and attachments that are included in the bundle are very nice and if you would like to buy them you have to buy the whole bundle, this is very wrong and I dont understand why we cant buy them separately if its not possible to buy each item separately make it like prime access where you can buy accessories separately, the frame seperately or the whole bundle and if you have purchased the skin only you should be able to have the option to buy the accessories separately, If this can happen with prime access this can happen with deluxe bundles aswell, lets make it happen guys!

• Like 2

Did you .....

Just....

Do all of that as one sentence by using commas instead of starting new sentance?

It would be nice to have the option to buy the accessories if you already have the skin. I mean, the fact that you can have only one of a cosmetic should be a high indicator the game has this built in already.

Will not happen as this is the cosmetic side and DE loves watching players use that plat to learn a lesson the hard way. How many players have I met that have bought cosmetics with the starting 50? Enough to have a Galaxy clan size.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, (PS4)Dishinshoryuken said:

Did you .....

Just....

Do all of that as one sentence by using commas instead of starting new sentance?

It would be nice to have the option to buy the accessories if you already have the skin. I mean, the fact that you can have only one of a cosmetic should be a high indicator the game has this built in already.

Will not happen as this is the cosmetic side and DE loves watching players use that plat to learn a lesson the hard way. How many players have I met that have bought cosmetics with the starting 50? Enough to have a Galaxy clan size.

ye sorry about the sentence thing but if money is their reason for this not happening we must fight back because if you are aware prime access never had the option to buy cosmetics separately until someone ranted about it and then DE decided to add it as an option

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Marvelous_A said:

Should have existed long ago but DE is like stupid stubborn over some stupid things.

As far as I have seen if you dont fight and put the issue in front of DE they will not do anything about it thats why we have to REBEL

Edited by DemonStrikerX
  • Like 2

If they were available separately it should be expected for either the price of the bundle to go up or for the individual items to be worth nearly as much as the skin itself. As the whole point is for you to spend more money than you would have initially and is the same reason bundles often contain filler items.

Personally I always find it iffy territory to go pushing ideas regarding a companies source of revenue. You may find that the lost value ends up coming out of somewhere else creating more problems than initially solved. It may sound conspiratorial but since DE is a company that has to grown and turn a profit you do have to consider if the change to Vaulted Accessories influenced other monetization decisions.

Also with Prime Vaults they only pulled the accessories away from the frame and weapons. You still need to buy all accessories together plus the "bonus" plat they come with which is again for the purpose of making you spend more.

Edited by trst
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, DemonStrikerX said:

As far as I have seen if you dont fight and put the issue in front of DE they will not do anything about it thats why we have to REBEL

it would be nice if they priced items separately. they're kind of missing a trick there: they think people on the fence will jump for the bundle and pay full price, but they would get many more smaller purchases with separate pricing which would add up to more than Bundles can. 

• Like 2

I agree. I think it’s ridiculous that if you buy the skin by itself and later decide you want the accessories, you basically have to pay for the skin again. There is literally no reason for this other than greed.

31 minutes ago, trst said:

If

There’s one in every crowd isn’t there...

Edited by (PS4)sister-hawk

On 2020-03-24 at 5:22 PM, trst said:

If they were available separately it should be expected for either the price of the bundle to go up or for the individual items to be worth nearly as much as the skin itself. As the whole point is for you to spend more money than you would have initially and is the same reason bundles often contain filler items.

Personally I always find it iffy territory to go pushing ideas regarding a companies source of revenue. You may find that the lost value ends up coming out of somewhere else creating more problems than initially solved. It may sound conspiratorial but since DE is a company that has to grown and turn a profit you do have to consider if the change to Vaulted Accessories influenced other monetization decisions.

Also with Prime Vaults they only pulled the accessories away from the frame and weapons. You still need to buy all accessories together plus the "bonus" plat they come with which is again for the purpose of making you spend more.

your point is somewhat agreeable because another issue i have with this is why do we have to pay for the skin (and more) when we buy the skin once i get it its for money and they gotta get that money somehow but that does not mean you gotta do it in wrong ways, and why can it not be ike every other bundle which has separate options of buying everything where buying everything in a bundle is cheaper and buying accessories separately does not have to be as expensive as the skin itself if a skin is 165 and a bundle is 215 the accessories can be something like 75-90p (or even a 100p in extreme cases) so it doesnt have to be crazy expensive because the point of doing is to save you from unnecesarily wasting plat and buying a skin u might never even use