Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Some things to add to the bosses as hidden drop

Well, since some people don't want to do a thing without any loot, I've been thinking about adding more and more parts behind bosses and most are modular parts to experiment with

Some I've thought so far

- Profit-Taker : Heat/Radiation/Blast based zaw/kitgun parts

- Exploiter : Cold based zaw/kitgun parts (cold spray kitgun cause why not?)

- Ambulas : MOA leg/head parts with bp and parts to craft for heavily armored MOA

- Hyena : parts for hyena companion

- Kela de Thaym : Blast based kitgun parts (grenade launcher secondary that launches a group of grenades like she did because why not?)

- Raptor : New sentinel weapons (mortar barrage, homing shock drones, and laser bolt)

Apart from those, maybe more hidden weapons like seer, cronus and miter with only bp to know where to get them, no platinum purchase for them and cosmetics

Opinion? Worth putting on feedback?

Edited by 844448
  • Like 2

I can see such work actually, but then i see the problem, effort vs reward, and usefulness vs time put in.

MOA are debatable since there AI still seems so broken, weapon parts, eather could be to weak so people not bother with it or to strong so it will be the new Meta. (people using math to squeeze out that ONE percent more damage or crit to be maxed *rolls eyes*)

Overall i personally like the idea since i not care for such meta or imbalance aslong its not to much really and collect all anyway.

Sidenote: I really would like MOA pets be fixed and more options for more pets added, i also would like to use more pets overall if the dman stasis would finally go aswell on Kavats adn Kubrows.

I like your suggestion. Just make all the new items give Mastery and that would be a heavy incentive for any player to revisit the content. The drop chances should be like 30% for a part with that chance split between the parts.

Maybe not kitguns, given that they pretty much already outshine everything, but the idea of it being a weapon is something I'd replay old bosses for.

Perhaps make it the stronger varients of unpopular guns? Similar to the way Kuva liches do?

1 hour ago, Xaero said:

I'm ok with it as long as this stuff is purchasable with plat.

2 hours ago, 844448 said:

Apart from those, maybe more hidden weapons like seer, cronus and miter with only bp to know where to get them, no platinum purchase for them and cosmetics

Yeah no

11 minutes ago, 844448 said:

Yeah no

Then it's a no from me. I've run every boss dozens, even hundreds of times in some cases. Enough to be burnt out. And you somehow think it should be fun to start this all over again?

7 minutes ago, Xaero said:

Then it's a no from me. I've run every boss dozens, even hundreds of times in some cases. Enough to be burnt out. And you somehow think it should be fun to start this all over again?

Maybe I can compromise with the bp being tradeable but not putting them straight into market with platinum price tag

While I agree with adding more drops to bosses, I don't think weapon parts are a good idea. Make bosses more worth our time. Perhaps on top of the warframe blueprint, we could get something useful to a player based on which boss they take down. Say Vor drops a small splash of endo or something that'd be useful for a new player, whereas Kela or the Ambulas drop something more valuable to a later game player, like a forma blueprint. That'd make bosses more worthwhile. They should definitely drop higher tier rewards than just a frame and some niche mods. Bosses need more drops to them.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, 844448 said:

No straight up buying then say "nothing to do" or "no new content" and incentive to visit old bosses

I don't think it's the same people who complain about content and buy everything with plat.

Anyways, why limit this to bosses then? Let's introduce new rng rewards tied to replaying quests. I'm sure no one will complain after 30 consecutive TWW runs.

1 hour ago, 844448 said:

No straight up buying then say "nothing to do" or "no new content" and incentive to visit old bosses

i think those who say "nothing to do" stuff and those who burnt out of said thing are not the same groups of people.

remember how Final Harbringer only dropped from Tyl Regor and those who have it probably ran 100 or runs on that boss? (i know i did)

If suddenly Regor start to drop a new epharama, i would be enraged

Edited by FireSegment

On 2020-03-25 at 12:12 AM, FireSegment said:

If suddenly Regor start to drop a new epharama, i would be enraged

That's why I compromise by making it tradeable so those who don't mind running through it has a new source for trading and you can trade for it if you don't want to run through it again

vor 6 Stunden schrieb (NSW)Edcaous:

Alad should drop that cloak he's wearing.

We kinda have that already i guess. Including his nekc piece sort of lol.

450?cb=20140521162437&path-prefix=delatest?cb=20151002090143

Doubting they include such cosmetics as drops tho, exclusions were the alternate helmets only from alerts and now Nightwave.