Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

Unable to open Tactical Menu while Piloting Railjack with Controller (Fixed)

(PSN)JINXnocturnal

I didn't find it anywhere in the update notes that the functionality was removed, so I'm assuming it's a bug. While piloting I am not able to pull up the tactical menu. There are tactical avionics that are for turrets, so removing the ability to access the menu is strange if it is intentional. Also, as a solo with rank 10 engineering, its highly annoying to have to get out of the pilot seat every couple seconds to start a new remote repair, or just to see if I have anything to repair. 

• Like 4

Hello DE,

The following situation after the 'Warframe revisited' update occurred (at least for me).

Starting immediately after the update a Railjack mission, it was a surprise that the Tactictal Menu of the Railjack couldn't be accessed anymore. Prior the update pushing (PS4) R1 followed by cross left worked so far to open it.

Went to the option/controls/Customize controller where the tactical menu was still assigned to cross left. Even reassigning it, didn't work.

Also in the hangar the L1 (Toggle interior) doesn't respond anymore.

Would be nice if you could look into this and adding it to a post update hotfix.

In addition: Prior to the update could access the minimap but the skill Command Link didn't work if host but as client well. Since there is no access to the tactical menu, it is hard to say if this was fixed or not.

Best regards and stay healthy.

I came to post about my own inability to access to Tactical Menu.  I couldn't find any way to get into it.  Previously I had been able to access this menu from the pilot's seat by tapping R1 then tapping left on the d-pad.  Since the update I found that nothing I do seems to be able to access it.

I've attached screen captures of my keybinds in case they can help in debugging this issue:

fSJaMoh.jpgUsuLTCx.jpgr2eeB2Z.jpg

Every since this last update I have not been able to access my tactical menu (RB + Left on the D pad) during RJ missions.  The funny thing last night I was on someone else's RJ and I was able to access his tactical menu, so this issue is specific to me.  I've removed both tactical avionics and re-installed them and nothing has changed.  I'm frustrated as hell.

Before the update , while flying my RJ, i pressed the "ability menu" buttion and then the "tactical menu" button if i had to fix a hole in my ship or so. Now, when i fly ship and want to fix something, i need to get off the ship control, back into warframe to cast my ability menu.  While fling and pressing the tactical menu button, nothing happend. 

Second thing, i did an anomaly recently. Before the update, when i had a breach on my ship and i fixed it but let enemies alive, i always had at least like 1-2 minutes before hull breach again. I could run while solo into the base and do the object damage  and so on. Now after fixing the breach, i went into base and 5-10 seconds after that breach again. Tried 5-6  times, always same time window. Bug or intended ?

thanks

Yes they broke it in last patch.  You can no longer use tactical menu from the comfort of your lazyboy recliner.   You have to get up and then open the menu.   Allowing alot of time for crewships to run away or move.  

Its been mentioned several times.  Hopefully it gets fixed in Operation SS which is soon*

I could do in past to fix major hull breaches with cursor, but now i cant call the tactical menu. I have to go away from flying railjack (from steering wheel), so im in normal third person. then i can call the tactical menu again over abilities. is this  a bug or new feature ?

opening the tactical menu while in the pilot seat or side guns is impossible with a controller. 

opening the menu when not in the guns or cockpit works fine. but when in pilot or guns the command does nothing. 

I've tested with a keyboard and mouse controls and it works as intended. so the option on controller is bugged. 

(also is it possible to add a configurable option for PTT on controller D-pad? so i can chat in game without having to position myself awkwardly to press C while using a controller.)

1 hour ago, (XB1)THeN9nEefFeCT said:

Replying to this as i'm having the same issue. Hoping the next patch resolves this but the new notes eve for PC don't seem to address this. The wording isn't direct.

If this isn't resolved in the next update I'll be a bit pissed tbh.  There needs to be a better system for bug reporting a system where we know DE is ACTUALLY acknowledging known bugs.  I've reported several bugs before only to see them unaddressed by DE and not fixed.  Just adding more fuel to the fire in player frustration.

Had the same, and after reporting it, on another occasion it wotks fine now. Using cross right (hold/normal ability menu) followed by cross down and the TAC menu pops-up. Unfortunate now in the Dojo the avionics menu doesn't trigger anymore. lol

Hope that in the upcoming scarlet spear update all will be fixed and return to work as foreseen.