Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arcane Grace < Magus Repair

Deshiel

Question

I keep seeing advices to get Arcane Grace, but being an owner of R5 Magus Repair I see absolutely no reason to when I have this.

Arcane Grace at r5 has a 9% chance to heal 6% of your total hp for 9s, meanwhile Magus Repair heals not only you but your entire squad (assuming they are in your area of range) like its no big deal to the max of your health.

My conclusion is that Arcane Grace needs to be buffed.

Edited by Deshiel
  • Like 4

17 answers to this question

I prefer Repair over Grace because I don't use Operator for anything significant which lets me use a different arcane for my frame.  Pop into void mode, 2-3 seconds, fully healed, pop back.  I can see the usefulness of Grace but...Strike/Avenger/Guardian/Energize exist.  

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, NinjaZeku said:

Not really.

Yes really.

You have to wait for Repair pulse to full heal a Warframe. Elevate you can heal most Warframes in a second by going in/out Operator pretty fast. In less than 2 seconds, Warframe already full healed.

With repair? 3 seconds maybe. Plus I don't have to stay in Void mode. Elevate is superior.

Edited by MPonder
  • Like 1

On 2020-04-11 at 5:43 PM, MPonder said:

Yes really.

You have to wait for Repair pulse to full heal a Warframe. Elevate you can heal most Warframes in a second by going in/out Operator pretty fast. In less than 2 seconds, Warframe already full healed.

With repair? 3 seconds maybe. Plus I don't have to stay in Void mode. Elevate is superior.

To me, Repair is superior because at r5 you only wait 1-3 second in void mode to max your health, but not just yours (this is why I value it more than elevate) it also heals your teammates! Squadlives matter too you know.

On 2020-04-11 at 4:43 PM, MPonder said:

Yes really.

....................Until you join some mission with a laggy host and trying to pop out takes several tries, at least once you're out you can heal fully. 

Elevate is a chance to heal so while pulsing it usually works fine, it's not completely reliable unlike Repair.

• Like 2

Arcane Grace got nerfed Pretty hard.... Can anyone other than Inaros use it now ? 

Before I could use it on my Fire Ward Chroma but now (I haven't gotten it to R5 yet) Since it no longer Proc Stacks it can't Keep Chroma Alive. 

That sucks... It wasn't even Powerful Before... Merely Convenient... now its so Underwhelming...

On 2020-04-04 at 12:34 AM, Deshiel said:

I keep seeing advices to get Arcane Grace, but being an owner of R5 Magus Repair I see absolutely no reason to when I have this.

Arcane Grace at r5 has a 9% chance to heal 6% of your total hp for 9s, meanwhile Magus Repair heals not only you but your entire squad (assuming they are in your area of range) like its no big deal to the max of your health.

My conclusion is that Arcane Grace needs to be buffed.

in b4 magus repair nerfed or uses operator energy or changed into a flat hp increase.