The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What the next kuva weapons would be?

ChaoticEdge

il y a 44 minutes, ChaoticEdge a dit :

it be crazy if they deiced to make Kuva Ignis

Nope but we may get as good with infested and Corpus liches. Ignis wraith is imho at a fine spot for a whole screen hitting gun :).

19 minutes ago, Galuf said:

Nope but we may get as good with infested and Corpus liches. Ignis wraith is imho at a fine spot for a whole screen hitting gun :).

Now I gotta figure out what kind of name they will get for the infested by I meant. what you call infested lich likeness...🤔

This is what I want to see:

Primary:

Kuva Miter, Kuva Grinlock, Kuva Harpak,   Kuva Vulkar, Kuva Buzlock, Kuva Zarr

Secondaries: 

Kuva Kulstar, Kuva Twin Kohmak, Kuva Twin Vipers, Kuva Marelok, Kuva Twin Rogga 

Melee:

Kuva twin Krohkur, kuva Korrudo, Kuva Sydon, Kuva Halikar, Kuva Jat Katag

1 hour ago, (XB1)Cram Duahcim said:

This is what I want to see:

Primary:

Kuva Miter, Kuva Grinlock, Kuva Harpak,   Kuva Vulkar, Kuva Buzlock, Kuva Zarr

Secondaries: 

Kuva Kulstar, Kuva Twin Kohmak, Kuva Twin Vipers, Kuva Marelok, Kuva Twin Rogga 

Melee:

Kuva twin Krohkur, kuva Korrudo, Kuva Sydon, Kuva Halikar, Kuva Jat Katag

agree we need more kuva melee weapons more.

1 minute ago, AandOE said:

I know y'all like the Kuva weapons, hey, they're really good, right? But.... I don't want to be bullied over and over again for them. T_T It's a rather unpleasant experience every time.

they are pose to be good just really good more of we are looking at high tier kuva weapons that average players have to work for to get them.

Hmmm what do I want the next weapon that is going to try to rope me into a 2hr cycle of spamming Grineer captures before it finally decides to show up with abysmal stats on a Lich that is going to demand that I spend 2hrs clearing it..... all so it can hold it's MR hostage behind forma gates that also prevent you from ever putting a lens in it if you don't needlessy plot all five forma into it.....

when we have so many weapons in the game that are more than adequate to the task that don't saddle themselves with all those needless systems......

How about a weapon with a token system, the Lich grind on it's own is grind enough. That doesn't hold it's MR and Lens functionality hostage behind 5 forma. Elsewhise I'm not sure I care what the next kuva weapon is ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by Oreades

Since corpus is all about money I think that maybe "Anyo" might be a suitable name in place of kuva because he is very high-standing in the corpus regime and would want his ownership to be spread about.
Just like how capitalist inventors put their last name on many of their discoveries or inventions.
Although he'd not invent anything he'd demand his inferiors refer to his likeness. 

Anyo Exergis would be great because the Exergis could use that little extra "push".
Other primaries could be: Anyo Ferrox, Anyo Amprex, Anyo Plasmor and Anyo Penta.

A secondary could include the Anyo Sonicor but I don't know that many corpus secondaries. 

1 hour ago, ArachnidOverlord said:

Since corpus is all about money I think that maybe "Anyo" might be a suitable name in place of kuva because he is very high-standing in the corpus regime and would want his ownership to be spread about.
Just like how capitalist inventors put their last name on many of their discoveries or inventions.
Although he'd not invent anything he'd demand his inferiors refer to his likeness. 

Anyo Exergis would be great because the Exergis could use that little extra "push".
Other primaries could be: Anyo Ferrox, Anyo Amprex, Anyo Plasmor and Anyo Penta.

A secondary could include the Anyo Sonicor but I don't know that many corpus secondaries. 

Anyo....-_- sorry I don't feel it bro....I mean Vindex feel like made sense but Anyo felt like the ring doesn't fit. Here what I imagine Vindex, an angry corpus lost all his money died too many time in high in dept for he have to give his body and soul to trade off with Alad V's sentient technology for he come back avenging his business he lost, the torment that you had cause because he dearly want to rip to rip the shred out your warframe or put gatling laser cannon in the face our warframe until there is nothing.  That is how I described Vindex like I imagine the other kuva lich would do.  Anyo....no offence I check on google and I discover it translate something bad I think they need to change Nef Anyo...

Well then I think DE is going have field trip with this one and rechanging the last name...I am sorry DE for I do research of spelling and end up mess up but forgive me for finding it but again this one was on you...not bashing for the truth, plz don't hit that ban hammer on me cuz I find out that letter means. (I guess they have to change the last name of it's latin to be something else)

Edited by ChaoticEdge

2 minutes ago, VanFanel1980mx said:

Actually I would like some more Syndicate weapons and weapon augments for a change so I can pick and choose whatever I like now that I only need to go back and max rank said syndicates.

it be nice there is kuva syndicates weapons...

3 minutes ago, ChaoticEdge said:

it be nice there is kuva syndicates weapons...

Nope, I want true syndicate weapons, more Vaykor, Rakta, Synoid, Telos, Secura and Sancti weapons plus more low tier weapon augments that turn said weapons into pseudo-syndicate weapons which also become a bit more viable (Rivens don't count.)

Just now, VanFanel1980mx said:

Nope, I want true syndicate weapons, more Vaykor, Rakta, Synoid, Telos, Secura and Sancti weapons plus more low tier weapon augments that turn said weapons into pseudo-syndicate weapons which also become a bit more viable (Rivens don't count.)

fine we will throw in some sort syndicates weapons.

37 minutes ago, ChaoticEdge said:

fine we will throw in some sort syndicates weapons.

These are only examples, I left out Synoid because Cephalon weapons tend to not have any originaly variant other than stuff Symaris brought with him, other than that the pattern seems easy, Steel Meridian uses Grineer weapons, Red Veil, Arbiters of Hexis and New Loka use Tenno weapons, Perrin Sequence uses Corpus ones.

Vaykor

• Miter
  • Talons
  • Jat Kusar

Rakta

• Attica
  • Hikou
  • Dark Sword

Telos

• Boar
  • Magnus
  • Kogake

Secura

• Flux Rifle
  • Cycron
  • Ohma

Sancti

• Soma
  • Pyrana
  • Okina

The criteria I used was the weapons having a base and only one or less variants, that means Gorgon, Braton, Lato and Kuva weapons would be out.

Edited by VanFanel1980mx

You might think i am trolling but looking at how the kuva seer and kraken became if they do make a kuva stug it might actually be good,

Here are the suggested mechanics:

New mechanic: Corrosive vapors - the blobs vaporise over time releasing corrosive vapors (affected by elemental mods) not too dissimilar from mutalist cernos , they explode when the  the core get exposed.

Regular shots: better speed - like 4x at least -  (and hence better trajectory)

Charged shots: creates a larger blob that has a larger vapor area and more damage per tic but lesser speed than smaller  blobs. if enemies come in contact with it they stick turning the enemy into a hapless spreader of vapors. Shooting the blob will cause it to explode for 2x the damage it would have done as all tics combined. Killing the enemy will make the blob absorb the body and increase the strength of the vapors.

41 minutes ago, 0_The_F00l said:

You might think i am trolling but looking at how the kuva seer and kraken became if they do make a kuva stug it might actually be good,

Here are the suggested mechanics:

New mechanic: Corrosive vapors - the blobs vaporise over time releasing corrosive vapors (affected by elemental mods) not too dissimilar from mutalist cernos , they explode when the  the core get exposed.

Regular shots: better speed - like 4x at least -  (and hence better trajectory)

Charged shots: creates a larger blob that has a larger vapor area and more damage per tic but lesser speed than smaller  blobs. if enemies come in contact with it they stick turning the enemy into a hapless spreader of vapors. Shooting the blob will cause it to explode for 2x the damage it would have done as all tics combined. Killing the enemy will make the blob absorb the body and increase the strength of the vapors.

giphy.gif

No I just have to hope they don't bother fixing it or take it seriously going back to the stug fixing it because we know this is all an accident the dev did...

Edited by ChaoticEdge